——卡伦斯莫利。——谁?
- Karen smalley. - Who?
和贝蒂·约翰逊一起住的漂亮女孩。
Pretty girl, the one Betty Johnson lived with.
——在哪里?——公♥寓♥。
- Where? - The apartment.
我在那儿等你。
I'll meet you there.
很抱歉打扰你,谢谢你的帮助。
Sorry to bother you, thanks for your help.
=没关系。
= that's ok.
如果有什么我能做的。
If there's anything I can do.
这是麦肯警探,他会带你去市中心,给你录口供蒂姆,我们需要一个。
This is detective mcann, he'll take you downtown, get your statement Tim, we're gonna need one.
我没做!
= t didn't do it!
上帝啊,她是我的女孩。
Christ almighty, she was my girl.
我知道不是你干的,小炯。
I know you didn't do it, Tim.
好了,蒂姆,我们走。
All right Tim, let's go.
你是在这里找到日记的?
This where you found the diary?
是的。
Yeah.
你觉得这就是他要找的东西吗?
You figure that's what he was looking for?
是啊,我有强烈的预感是谁。
Yeah, and I got a pretty strong hunch who it was.
葬礼结束后,你从墓地去了市场。
After the funeral, you went from the cemetery to the market.
我做到了。
I did.
但你直到葬礼后三小时才回家。
But you didn't get home until three hours after the funeral.
现在,在市场上花费的时间太长了。
Now, that's a hell of a long time to spend in the market.
你是在告诉我还是在问我?
Are you telling me or asking me?
沃伦,你被告知有权保持沉默。
Warren, you were informed of your right to remain silent.
现在,你同意回答问题。
Now, you agreed to answer questions.
他不是在问问题,他是在指控。
He's not asking questions, he's making charges.
只有我的办公室,地方检察官办公室,能提出指控。
Only my office, the da's office, can bring charges.
你没有被指控任何罪名。
You haven't been charged with anything.
我会问得简单一些。
I'll ask the question simpler.
葬礼之后你去了哪里?
Where did you go after the funeral?
he went for a walk.他去散步了。
= t went for a walk.
你去散步了。
Oh, you went for a walk.
为什么?
Why?
我很难过,感觉很糟。
I was upset, I felt bad.
=什么?
= about what?
当你认识的人被谋杀了,也许你会感觉很好。
When someone you know is murdered, maybe you feel good.
我不知道,我很难过。
I don't, I feel bad.
甚至是关于一个这么坏的女孩?
Even about a girl who was such a bad person?
没有道德,没有礼貌?
No morals, no manners?
沃伦,你被捕过吗?
Warren, you ever been arrested?
= no。
= no.
你上过少年法庭吗?
You ever taken to juvenile court?
因为你打破了邻居的窗户还把动物尸体扔进去。
For breaking your neighbor's window and throwing a dead animal inside.
一只猫?
A cat?
那时我12岁。
I was 12 years old.
这么做很愚蠢,但我很生气。
Stupid thing to do, but I was angry.
我已经受到惩罚。
I'd been punished.
当然,当然,因为你伤害了邻居的女儿。
Oh, sure, sure, for hurting the neighbor's daughter.
你用刀切了她。
You cut her with a knife.
这是个意外!
= it was an accident!
你喜欢伤害女孩?
You like hurting girls?
t不能回答这个问题。
= t won't answer that.
T不能容忍♥更多!
T won't stand for more!
(看他。)
= look at him.
这就是你看到的那个人,你确定吗?
That's the fellow you saw, and you're sure?
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
他穿的是什么?
What was he wearing?
一件红色的夹克和牛仔裤。
A red jacket and jeans.
设计师的牛仔裤,他看起来很整洁。
Designer jeans, he looked very neat.
他被排斥。
He was repulsive.
你什么时候见到他的?
When did you see him?
在外面,看电影前,然后他坐在我旁边。
Outside, before the movie, and then when he sat down by me.
通过我们。
By us.
之后,在出去的路上。
And afterward, on the way out.
你在电影前,电影中和电影后都见过他。
You saw this guy before, during, and after the movie.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
-是的,我肯定。-是的。
- Yes, I'm positive. - Yeah.
你带她出去过吗,沃伦?
Did you ever take her out, Warren?
我开车送她去上班过几次,仅此而已。
I drove her to work a few times, that's all.
不是你的菜,对吧?
Just not your type, huh?
她的男朋友反对,所以我停止了。
Her boyfriend objected, so I stopped.
你在电影院和那些女孩聊天,她们是你喜欢的类型吗?
The girls you talked to in the movie theater, were they your type?
不。
No.
谢谢,孩子们,你们可以回家了。
Thanks kids, you can go home now.
沃伦,你上次和女孩一起做是什么时候?
When's the last time you made it with a girl, Warren?
那不是你的…上周,上个月,还是去年?
That's none of your... Last week, last month, last year?
i don’我不拒绝回答。
= t refuse to answer.
从来没有!
Never!
你从来没和女孩成功过,因为女孩不会和你有任何关系。
You've never made it with a girl, because girls won't have anything to do with you.
但你会报复他们,不是吗?
But you get back at them, don't you?
贝蒂和凯伦,天知道还有多少人。
Betty and Karen, and god knows how many more.
我不要听你的废话!
I won't listen to your filth!
我不会听……这是什么,沃伦?
I won't listen... What's this, Warren?
沃伦,你认得这个吗?
Warren, do you recognize this?
-里奥,别闹了!-那是什么,沃伦?
- Leo, knock it off! - What's that, Warren?
你以前见过这个吗?
You ever see ohne of these before?
它是做什么用的?
What's it used for?
怎么了,你不说话了吗?
What's the matter, cat got your tongue?
是用来打飞机的,对吧?
It's for jacking off, isn't it?
这些照片,你认识照片上的女孩吗,沃伦?
And these pictures, you recognize the girls on the pictures, Warren?
看看他们。
Look at them.
看看他们,沃伦,看看他们!
Look at them, Warren, look at them!
Leo,阻止它!
Leo, stop it!
嘿,嘿,等等!
Hey, hey, hold it!
你可以回家了,孩子。
You can go home, kid.
带他离开这里。
Get him out of here.
你最好趁早退出,把他弄出去。
You'd better quit while you're ahead, now get him out of here.
里奥,你疯了吗?
Leo, have you lost your mind?
你可以忘了这件事。
You can forget about this.
怎么,要我提醒你在胁迫下获得的证据吗?
And what, do I got to remind you about evidence obtained under duress?
这是不可接受的,Leo!
It's inadmissible, Leo!
正确的。
Right.
法律保护那些蛆的方式,你会认为它们是濒危物种。
The way the law protects those maggots out there, you'd think they were an endangered species.
拜托,饶了我吧?
Come on, will you give me a break?
我们不要谈这个。
Let's not get into that.
事实是,我们没有证据,我们不能拘留这孩子。
The facts are, we got no evidence, and we can't hold this kid.
他有确凿的不在场证明。
He's got an ironclad alibi.
(你相信吗?)
= you believe it?
他说的一切都属实。
Everything he says checks out.
剧院和市场。
The theater and the market.
我们问了他关于那个鹧鸪女孩的事。
We questioned him about the partridge girl.
警方报告上说…谋杀发生时,他在市中心的一家酒店,和一个妓♥女♥在床上。
It's says in the police report that... Yeah, at the time of the murder, he was in a downtown hotel, in bed with a whore.
你相信吗?
Do you believe that?
里奥,每个案子都是牌局。
Leo, every case is a poker hand.
一手好牌你留下,一手坏牌你放弃。
A good hand you stay, a bad hand you fold.
你是说你会放弃吗?
You're telling me you're gonna fold?
好吧,我要留下来。
Well, I'm gonna stay.
他是我们的人,队长,我会抓到他的。
He's our man, captain, I'm gonna get him.
喂?
Hello?
我想见凯斯勒警督。
I'd like to see lieutenant Kessler, please.
我是他的女儿。
I'm his daughter.
你说他是你父亲?
You say he's your father?
是的。
Yeah.
他是我父亲,我是他女儿。
He's my father, I'm his daughter.
我有东西要给他。
I've got something for him.
我怎么从没听他提过女儿呢?
Well, how come I've never heard him mention a daughter?
那是因为他很少想到自己有。
Well, that's because it seldom crosses his mind that he has one.
前几天我差点就抓到他了。
I almost had him the other day.
搞砸了。
Blew it.
带他回来。
Bring him in.
我想再揍他一顿。
I'd like to have another whack at him.
来吧,克莱姆,把他带进来。
Aw, come on, clem, bring him in.
电影精选列表