Nestor crittenden,有两个t。
Nestor crittenden, that's with two ts.
告诉你我是怎么做到的。
Tell you exactly how I did it.
用一把直刃剃须刀。
With a straight-edge razor.
当我发现他们违反上帝的戒律时,我就会这么做,用剃刀把他们撕碎。
When I catch 'em breaking the lord's commandments, that's what I do, I rip 'em with the razor.
你要把我关进监狱吗?
You gonna stick me in jail, huh, huh?
不是今天,长者。
Not today, nestor.
今天都满了,下星期再来吧。
We're full up today, come back next week.
愚蠢的警♥察♥!
Stupid flatfoot!
我再也不跟你说什么了!
Never tell you nothing again!
怪不得你谁也抓不到!
It's no wonder you never catch nobody!
杰瑞,别这样。
Jerry, don't do that.
利奥,有什么新发现吗?
What's new Leo, you on to something?
警监发表了一份声明,你没收到吗?
The captain issued a statement, didn't you get it?
拜托,我可以放一个比这更好的声明。
Come on, I could fart a better statement than that.
我们到底是不是朋友?
Are we friends or not?
我不会直接引用你的话。
I won't quote you directly.
什么?
What?
你不引述我的话吗?
You won't quote me?
你不会在电视上提到我的名字吧?
You won't mention my name on the TV?
你还自称是我的朋友?
And you call yourself my friend?
这可不太好,利奥。
That's not nice, Leo.
杰瑞,我不是个好人。
Jerry, I'm not a nice person.
我是个刻薄自私的混♥蛋♥。
I'm a mean, selfish, son of a bitch.
我知道你想要一个故事,但我想要一个杀手,我想要的是第一位的。
I know you want a story, but I want a killer, and what I want comes first.
再见,现在。
Bye, now.
不用等我了。玩得开心。
Don't wait up for me. Have fun.
Hi
Hil
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
我希望是回到湖边。
Back to the lake, I hope.
——嗨,弗兰。-嗨。
- Hi, Fran. - Hi.
有他们说的那么好吗?
Is it as good as they say?
如果你不喜欢,就把你的钱要回来。
If you don't like it, just ask for your money back.
我们能拿回我们的钱吗?——没有。
- Will we get our money back? - No way.
你不会碰巧知道她的名字吧?
Wouldn't by any chance know her name, would you?
不可能,不可能。
Not by any chance, no.
这是蒂娜,为什么?
It's Tina, why?
没有机会,就没有收获。
Nothing chanced, nothing gained.
这好像是我第五次看这部电影了。
This is like my fifth time that I've seen this movie.
我还没看过呢。(你从来没看过?)
I haven't even seen it. = you've never seen it?
当你看到罗伯特·雷德福的时候,你会死的,他太帅了!我喜欢保罗·纽曼。
You're gonna die when you see Robert redford, he's so gorgeous! I like Paul Newman.
=蒂娜?
= Tina?
跟沃伦·史黛西打个招呼。
Say hi to Warren Stacy.
嗨,沃伦,你好吗?
Hi, Warren, how are you?
很好,谢谢你,蒂娜。
Fine, thank you, Tina.
热奶油爆米花?
Hot buttered popcorn?
您介意坐在别的地方吗?
Would you mind sitting somewhere else?
不,真的,我一点也不介意。
No indeed, wouldn't mind at all.
而坐在这里。
Rather sit here.
爆米花吗?
Popcorn?
看看你都做了些什么。
Now look what you've done.
你真丢脸。
Shame on you.
别生气地走开。
Don't go away mad.
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell?
沃伦,别伤害我。
Warren, don't hurt me.
为什么是我,沃伦我会为你做任何事。
Why me, Warren I'll do anything for you.
——哦!-天啊,别这样。
- Oh! - Oh, god, come on.
不,他很可爱。
No, he's so cute.
-别看他。-不过他很可爱。
- Don't even look at him. - He's cute, though.
我希望你不要见怪。
No hard feelings, I hope.
想打赌吗?
Wanna bet?
别这样,别这样。
Come on, don't be like that.
让我们重新开始。
Let's start over.
你不喜欢爆米花。
You don't like popcorn.
喝一杯怎么样?
How about a drink?
别告诉我你还不够大。
And don't tell me you're not old enough.
我们年纪够大了,只是没那么缺人陪。
We're old enough, we're just not that hard up for company.
(等一下。)
= wait a minute.
(他只是想表示友好。)
He's only trying to be friendly.
你有什么想法吗?
So, what did you have in mind?
算了吧。
Forget it.
我不想妨碍你和你女朋友的关系。
I wouldn't want to come between you and your girlfriend.
晚安,情侣。
Good night, sweethearts.
别做我做不好的事。
Don't do anything I couldn't do better.
查理!
Charlie!
查理,过来,过来。
Charlie, come here, over here.
看一看!
Take a look!
谁发现了尸体?
Who discovered the body?
-有嫌疑人吗?-目前无可奉告。
- Is there any suspects? - No comment at this time.
你知道他们是谁吗,能告诉我们他们的名字吗?
Do you know who they are, can you give us their names?
不,在通知家属之前我们不会公布身份。
No, we're going to withhold identification till the families have been notified.
他们都裸体吗?
Were they both naked?
他们是怎么被杀的?
How were they killed?
听着,我在没有进一步调查的情况下可能会跟你说的任何话都纯粹是猜测。
Look, anything I might say to you without further investigation would be purely speculation.
=那是我的。
= that's mine.
什么?
What?
口香糖,我掉在那里了。
The chewing gum, I dropped it there.
Mcann,保罗Mcann。
Mcann, Paul mcann.
这样见面不太好吧,不是吗?
Well, it's not a very propitious way to meet, is it?
你可以这么说。
You might say that.
麦肯,你知道我们找证据的时候不能乱扔东西。
Mcann, you know better than to throw things around when we're looking for evidence.
对不起,我当时没想。
I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking.
看来你们已经见过面了。
I see you've already met.
是的。
Yup.
好吧,我们开始吧。
Well, let's get on with it.
来吧。
Come on.
来吧。
Come on.
你注意到他的作案手法了吗,里奥?
What do you notice about the m.O., Leo?
那个去年平安夜被杀的女孩,洛林·帕特里奇?
That girl that was killed last Christmas Eve, Lorraine partridge?
是的,同样的场景。
Right, same scene.
马龙队长和我都认为那个男孩是偶然事件。
Well, captain Malone and I hold the theory that the boy was incidental.
很明显是凶手要找的女孩。
It's obviously the girl the killer was after.
那个男孩只是不幸和她在一起。
Boy just had the misfortune to be with her.
=不幸?
= misfortune?
在两名受害者的案件中,死亡都是由于肠子和大动脉被切断,导致大出血。
In the case of both victims, death was caused by the severing of the intestines and the major arteries, causing massive hemorrhaging.
这没什么,但你能告诉我们一些有用的信息吗?
This is all all right, but can you tell us something that we can use?
约翰逊那女孩的血型是最不常见的。
Well, the Johnson girl's blood type is the least common.
Ab -。
Ab negative.
此外,还有肝炎感染的证据,现在处于休眠状态。
In addition, there's evidence of a hepatitis infection, now dormant.
这女孩被强♥奸♥了吗,医生?
Was this girl raped, doc?
没有强行进入的证据。
There's no evidence of forcible entry.
我本可以告诉你的。
I could have told you that, you know.
on the basis of…根据……
= on the basis of what?
如果有人做了这种事,他的刀肯定是他的老二。
Well, if anybody does something like this, his knife has gotta be his penis.
凯伦,贝蒂在哪里?
Karen, where's Betty?
我肯定她很快就会来的。
= I'm sure she'll be here soon.
我猜她可能睡过头了。
I guess maybe she overslept.
也许,你想吗?
You guess, maybe?
你和贝蒂不是住在一起吗?
Don't you and Betty live together?
是的,但有时她会和朋友一起过夜。
Yes, but sometimes she spends the night with a friend.
一个朋友吗?
A friend?
她进来的时候,我要见她。
When she comes in, I want to see her.
怎么了,沃伦?
What is it, Warren?
这是凯伦的打字机。
This is Karen's typewriter.
好吧,把它放下。
Well, put it down.
是的,女士。
Yes, ma'am.
工作好了。
Works fine now.
只是需要打扫一下。
Just needed some cleaning.
=谢谢。
= thanks.
=欢迎你。
= you're welcome.
如果我需要你,我会打电♥话♥给你。
If I need you, I'll call you.
电影精选列表