do that
做点什么
For her.
但我仅仅是袖手旁观 什么都不敢做
But I just kept watching
直到他们要走出视线外
And they were about to leave, and I'd done nothing.
接着
And,
女儿趔趄了一下
she slips
差点害父亲摔了一跤 那父亲就开始打女儿
And it throws him out off-balance and he hits her
我真的想做点什么
And I wanted so badly to do something.
帮那小女孩 但是
To help her, but
我还是像以往那样 当事情变得棘手时
I do what I always do when things get hard
惊惶失措 逃之夭夭
I just panicked and ran.
听我说
Look,
我们在这儿 活得好好的
We're here, we're alive.
不要让这一切白费
And that means something.
明白吗
Got it?
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
怎么啦
What?
少了一片
We're missing pieces here.
看看这可怜的猫咪
Look at this poor cat.
残缺了 少了只眼睛
He's been deformed, he's got one eye.
猫咪都准备好去潜水了
About to go snorkling and everything too.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
哦 准备设计"后启示录"潮流的时装吗
Ooh, cornering the market on post-apocalyptic fashion, huh?
加些电锯和斧头上去
Needs more axes and chainsaws.
用不着 她手里拿着霰弹枪
For what, she has a shotgun.
谁知道外面什么样子...
Yeah, what if up there it's like..
-追踪者吗 -丧尸哦
- Tracks? - Zombies.
甚至霍华德都不相信那是真的
Though even Howard doesn't think that one's possible.
你该听听他关于"时空变种蠕虫"的理论
Though you should hear his theory about mutant space-worms.
霍华德 外面是什么
What is that? Howard?
保持镇定 没事的
Stay calm. We're okay.
-什么东西在外面 -安静
- What was that? - Quiet.
听起来像直升机的声音
That sounds like helicopters.
可能军队开进来了 但别指望是我们的军队
Could be military. But not ours.
凭什么这么说
How can you tell?
-凭我海军14年的经验 -外面究竟怎么回事
- 14 years in the Navy. - What's happening up there?
依我看 那些造成现今这局面的闪光
My guess, those flashes that kicked this all off,
只是第一阶段
That was phase 1.
大规模袭击 一次性清除大型人口聚居中心城市
Take out your opponent's population centers, with big hits, all at once
紧接着 第二阶段
Fast. And then for round 2.
地面攻势
Ground sweeps.
卫星纪录显示近期有大量的加密通讯
The satellite log shows an increase in coded traffic recently.
有可能是外星人的传输信♥号♥♥
Possibly extra-terrestrial signals.
我敢打赌
I bet
外面现在肯定有外星人的空降机动巡逻队
what we just heard were air-borne patrols sent to hunt down
寻找残余的生命痕迹 比如我们这类人
the remaining signs of life. Like us.
好 好家伙...
Okay, oh boy..
太糟了
That's bad.
这可麻烦了
And that's worse.
上面有什么
What was up there?
空气过滤循环系统
Air filtration system.
没办法...有东西卡着
I can't.. something is blocking the hedge.
假如不能尽快让系统重新工作
If we can't get it back up,
过不了多久我们全得窒息
we're gonna run out of breathable air fast.
你身材够小 能爬过去
You're the only one small enough to reach it.
爬去哪里
Reach what?
去空气过滤系统控制室 从主管道可以过去
The filtration system. Through there, the main duct.
得有人去那儿重启开关
Someone needs to get in there and re-start it.
帮把手
Give me a hand.
让我去 她会迷路的
Let me go in, she won't know her way around.
你太大个 加之你的手臂有伤 她做得来的
You won't fit, plus your arm. She'll be fine.
听好 要重启系统
Now, to re-start the unit,
你只需要扳动开关 由关至开 来两次
you just swing the handle off and on. Off and on.
应该就行了
That should do it.
别卡住了 我俩可没法爬进去帮你
And neither of us will be able to go in and help you if you get stuck.
千万别卡住
Don't get stuck.
米歇尔
Michelle?
你那儿没事吧
Everything okay up there?
看起来像条死路
Looks like a dead end.
只是个斜道
That's the incline.
爬上去 马上就到了
Climb up that, and you're almost there.
唉 太糟了
Oh, this sucks.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
梅根的事情 他骗了你
He lied to you, he lied about Megan.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得霍华德肯定对她做了可怕的事
I think he did something horrible to her.
此话怎讲
How?
那母女俩几年前就搬去了芝加哥
His family moved to Chicago years ago.
这是什么
What's this?
上面是血迹吗
Is that blood?
跟我来
Come with me.
等一下 那不是梅根...
Wait, that's not Megan...
什么 你什么意思 这...
What? What do you mean, it's...
她名叫布里特妮 我记得很清楚
Yeah, her name was Brittany. I remember her.
是我妹妹的高中同学
She went to high school with my little sister.
两年前 她就失踪了
She went missing, two years back.
当时新闻里都在谈这个事情
It was on the news and everything.
大多数人以为她离家出走
Most people just thought she skipped town.
上面的弦窗上有条信息
There is a message up there.
写着"救命" 就刻在弦窗里面
It said 'HELP'. It was scratched on the inside of the window.
还找到了这耳环
This earring was with it.
梅根失踪后 有听说过她的消息吗
Did she ever show up, after she went missing?
他说的...当面说的 图片上的女孩是他女儿
He said to me, he said to my face.
是他的梅根...
He said this is his daughter, he said this is Megan...
肯定是先绑后杀
He took her and he killed her.
我是这样想的
I was just thinking,
也许我们
Maybe we
该想办法拿走他的枪
take away his gun
把他捆起来 逼他坦白
Tie him up, to confess.
让他说出事情经过
Whatever it is he's done
坦白有用吗 警♥察♥都不在了
What confess to who, the police?
听我说 只是想
Look, like I said,
外面肯定还有其他人幸存 对吧
We can't be the only survivors, right?
那个女人 她都想办法跑到这附近了 对吧
The woman, she was able to get around a little, right?
是啊 至死方休
... Yeah, till she died.
眼睁睁地看着她 被自己的体液噎死
Directly above us, choking to death.
得救救其他人
Other people to save
团队协作非常出色
Now, that's a great example of teamwork.
太棒了 该来点音乐
Very well done. Feel like some music.
解决麻烦之后总让我有听听音乐的心情
Problem solving always puts me in a musical mood.
米歇尔
Michelle,
你该去洗个澡 谨防万一嘛
You should go shower, just in case.
好的
Sure
我有个主意
I think I might have an idea.
"10种方法让你快速练就型男体态 "
'10 Better Ways to Style My Bangs'?
不 不是这篇 看这儿
No, not the article. This.
自己做一个行得通
I think I can only make one.
至少是个开始嘛
But it's a start.
你认真的
No kidding.
嘿 霍华德
Hey, Howard
看什么呢 又在看《十六支蜡烛》
What is this? You're re-watching '16 Candles'?
《红粉佳人》
'Pretty in Pink'
梅根最爱的电影 要我帮忙吗
It was one of Megan's favorite movies. Can I help you with something?
不 不用 我只是来倒杯水
No, no, I'm just grabbing some water.
我说
Say, ahmm,
就想着件事...
You know, I was just thinking..
别误会 不是对你指手划脚
Not, that I'm trying to tell you how to run this place.
只是对米歇尔
But I am just,
那天爬管道的事
a bit curious
有点担心而已
about Michelle
你说 她离空气过滤器那么近
电影精选列表