本
米歇尔 请别挂电♥话♥
Michelle, please don't hang up.
跟我谈谈 好吗
Just talk to me, okay?
真不敢相信你就这样走啦
I can't believe you just left.
米歇尔
Michelle
回来吧
Come back.
说话啊
Please say something.
米歇尔 跟我说话啊
Michelle? Talk to me.
听我说 小两口吵架 一次意见不合而已 那只是...
Look, we had an argument, couples fight, that is ..
没理由把过去情份都抛弃掉啊
No reason to just leave everything behind.
米歇尔 逃避不是办法 请...
Running away isn't going to help anything. Michelle, please ..
今天 南部海岸的其他地区
Elsewhere today, power has still not been
很多城市的电力仍没有恢复
restored to many cities on the Southern seaboard.
在今天下午的大面♥积♥停电之后
In the wake of this afternoon's widespread blackout..
停电区域内出现恶劣天气现象
There has been some inclement weather in the region,
当局声称 供电系统灾难性的大范围电涌
Problems seem linked to what authorities are calling a catastrophic power surge.
才是造成电力瘫痪的原凶
That has crippled traffic in the area.
派拉蒙影业呈献
坏机器人公♥司♥出品
科洛 弗道
10 号♥
没有信♥号♥♥连接
行 行了...求你
Okay, ok .. please.
求你...
Please ..
别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
不要
Please,
放我走 好么 我发誓
Just let me go, okay?
不会跟任何人讲的
I won't tell anybody, I promise.
求你 放我走吧
Please just let me go. Please.
你休克刚醒
You need fluids.
需要补充体液
You were in shock.
你想对我怎么样
What're you going to do to me?
尽力让你活下去
I'm going to keep you alive.
这拐杖对你行动有帮助
Work on getting handy with these.
我男朋友还在等着我呢
My boyfriend was expecting me.
他会报♥警♥搜寻我的
He'll send the cops looking.
真遗憾...
I'm sorry ..
不会有人来找你的
But no one is looking for you.
个性真倔强
You got some fight in you.
很欣赏这点
I can respect that.
但别再起歪念头了
But don't even think about trying that again.
能到这个地方算你走运啦
You're lucky to be here at all.
我的好心也只能到此...为止
My generosity only extends .. so far.
鸡蛋
Eggs,
泰勒诺有助于止痛
Tylenol to help with your pain.
求...求求你...放我走吧
Please .. please .. just let me go.
-求你了 -米歇尔 无处可去的
- Please. - There's nowhere to go, Michelle.
冷静下来就好
That pretty well.
我可是救了你一命 难道不值得感激嘛
Given it as how I saved your life, I think that's acceptable.
能来这儿算你运气爆棚
You're lucky to be here at all.
-你在说什么 -我发现了你
- What do you mean? - I found you.
并带你到这儿来 救治了你的性命
And I saved your life, by bringing you here.
我不明白
I don't understand,
有场袭击
There's been an attack.
什么
What?
袭击 规模很大
An attack. A big one.
不清楚是生化攻击 还是核子武器
I'm not sure yet if it's chemical, or nuclear.
总之这下面很安全
But down here we're safe.
我们具体在哪儿
And where are we, exactly?
我农场的地下
Underneath my farmhouse.
离查尔斯湖40英里
40 miles outside of Lake Charles.
-我...我开着车往北去 -你遇上车祸啦
- I .. was driving north of here. - You were in an accident.
车翻在路边 我正好路过 看到了你
You were turned over on the side of the road. I was driving by, and I saw you.
米歇尔 于是我救了你
I saved your life, Michelle.
可不能对你弃之不顾
I couldn't just leave you there.
非常感谢你的救命之恩 我...
Thank you so much, for saving my life. I ..
我想该...该去看医生
I guess I should, I should go to a hospital, now.
你不能走
You can't leave.
这场袭击下来 外面无人幸存
An attack means all of them.
都被地表受污染的空气毒死了 真实情况就这样
Which contaminates the air above ground. That's, that's how it works.
地面要多...多久才能安全
How, how long do we have to wait until it's safe?
这得看我们离爆♥炸♥中心的距离
Depends on the proximity to the closest blast.
要一年 甚至是两年
One year, maybe two.
而这推论还得建立在已知的大规模武器上
And that's if we're, we're talking about weapons that we know of.
俄♥国♥佬发明的不少肮脏的武器 也有可能
Russians were developing some nasty stuff. And
火星人最终找到了来地球的方法
it the martians finally found a way to get here.
它们的武器将让地球人的黯然失色
Their weapons will, will make our nukes look like,
比石头 棒子都不如
like sticks and stones.
好彩的是
Luckily,
我早有准备
I prepared for this.
借我电♥话♥用用 好
I need to use your phone, then,
给我家人报个平安
To call my family. And, and tell them that I'm safe here.
也好确认家人平安
And make sure they're okay.
米歇尔 你家人不在了
Michelle, they're not okay.
凭什么这么说
How do you know that?
外面所有人都死了
Everyone outside of here is dead.
你呢 你可有家人
What about you? Don't you have a family?
没
No.
谁在那儿
Who's that?
抱歉
Excuse me.
又要怎么样
What is it now?
等下
Wait.
米歇尔 跟你说吧 跟你说说我刚跟他讲的
You know what, Michelle? I'm going to tell you, what I told him..
你得吃东西 得好好休息
You need to eat, you need to sleep,
得感激我为你所做的一切
And you need to start showing me a little bit of appreciation.
顺便说下 我名字叫霍华德
My name is Howard, by the way.
老天 见鬼
God, oh shit.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
真不好意思 不是存心想...
Sorry about that. I didn't mean to ..
吓你
Scare you.
你...你饿吗
You, hmm, hmm, you hungry?
很高兴见到你 身体还好吧
So how're you doing, huh? You okay?
这是什么地方
What is this?
一个地堡
It's a bunker.
你的房♥间其实还在修缮中 但...
Your room is a bit of a fixer-upper, but ..
至少那儿还有个门
At least you got the door.
那门挺吓人的 但也是门啊
A scary door, but you still got the door.
你住这下面多久了
How long have you been down here?
我想应该有好多天了 但地下的日子混沌着呢
A couple of days, I think. You know, it's actually kind of hard to tell.
没窗户 没阳光 这些全没有
No windows, the sunlight, and everything.
我是说 怎么才能离开这里
I mean, how do we get out of here?
他没跟你说吗
He didn't tell you?
关于...
About ..
去外面绝不是个好念头
Getting out of here, is the last thing you want to do.
地表的空气
Cause the air out there,
都已经被污染了
It's contaminated.
看来你跟埃米特打过招呼了
I see you've met Emmett
-他手是怎么回事 -这是他自作自受
- What happened to him? - He did that to himself.
一个人在地堡里瞎闯闹出来的
And his stumbling around isn't helping anything.
你早先听到声音
What you heard earlier,
是他碰翻了个装满够吃整整一个星期食品的架子
Was him knocking over a shelf with a whole week's worth of food.
该为此道歉 对不
Which he's sorry for, correct?
完全是我的错
Totally.
跟我来 洗澡时间
Let's go. Bathroom time.
日常清洁嘛 休息加放松
This is the common are. Good for R&R.
如你所见 我早做好了“持久战”计划
As you can see, I've planned for a long stay.
过滤循环系统让空气保持清新
The applaponic system cleans the air and keeps it fresh.
这是起居室 可以在这儿看看书
This is the living room. Help yourself to any reading.
想看电影的话
If you like to watch films,
这有不少的DVD和录像带
I have some on DVD and VHS cassette.
当然看完后记得物归原处
Just make sure you put them back in their sleeve when they're done.
厨房♥功能齐全完好 有电炉 带冷冻室的冰箱
The kitchen is fully functional. There's an electric stove, refrigerator.
以及整套银餐具
Freezer, silverware.
电影精选列表