剧集 | 零零零(2019) | 导航列表
达喀尔:塞内加尔首都
美国 新奥尔良
意大利 雷焦卡拉布里亚
大西洋
怎么回事
What happened?
我们他妈的现在怎么办 Manuel 整个军队都会盯上我们的
What the fuck do we do now, Manuel? The whole Army will be on our ass!
上帝已经给我指出方向了
God has already shown me the way.
这他妈的什么方向啊
And what is this fucking way?
你去楼上等我吧 我去拿酒
Why don't you wait for me upstairs? I'll be right up with a drink.
-好吗 -好
-Yeah. -Yeah?
她多大
How old is she?
蠢货 所有新闻都在报道你
You're all over the news, asshole.
货物安全运走了 我做了我该做的
The shipment left safe and sound. I did my job.
你想要什么
What do you want?
和Leyra兄弟俩见一面
A meeting with the Leyras.
你现在被盯上了 他们不方便见你
You're too hot to go near them now.
我不是在询问你
It's not a question.
妈的
Ah... Hey!
这是干什么 你以为我他妈的在乎她吗
What's all this? You think I give a shit about her?
动手啊 狗♥娘♥养♥的 你动手啊
Kill her. Kill her, motherfucker. Go on!
我想你误会了我们来这里的目的
I think you're misunderstanding our presence here.
混♥蛋♥你死定了 你和你的手下死定了 知道吧
You're a dead man, asshole. You and all your shitbag men. Get it?
你以为我们怎么进来的
How do you think we got in?
难不成和你那些手下好好说我们想跟你谈谈吗
By politely asking your goons if we could have a chat with you?
国家把我们培养成最精锐的军人 我们也的确是
Mexico trained us to be the best. And we are
这就是我的意思
That's why I want to suggest
要么让你的老大Leyras兄弟俩省点心
you make life easier for your bosses, the Leyras...
要么你就把事情弄大了
or make it more difficult for them.
废话少说
Why don't you cut the bullshit
先告诉我你♥他♥妈♥的到底在我家干什么
and tell me what the fuck you're doing in my house?
我已经说过了 我要见他们一面
I already told you, a meeting.
-如果我不呢 -如果你不的话
- Or else? - Or else...
我就把你活煮了
I'll boil you alive.
从你的脚开始 等它们煮熟了
Starting with your feet and when they're cooked,
我就把它们砍下来
I'll cut them off
我会留你一条狗命 让你把它们吃下去
and I'll keep you alive so you can eat them...
连脚指甲也不剩
right down to the toenails.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
- 长官好 这些人是谁 - 他们来见老大
-Hello, Chief. Who are these guys? -They came to see the boss.
- 蠢货 把门打开 - 开门
-Open up, motherfucker. -Open up.
上帝说我们的未来在这里
God has told me that our future lies in your organization.
你可以告诉你的上帝
You can tell your God
几个退役的士兵对我没什么价值
that a bunch of ex-soldiers don't do me any good.
先生 我们看问题的角度不一样
We don't see things from the same perspective, sir.
那你说的是什么角度 Manual
What perspective are you talking about, Manuel?
你们没有好好利用你们在市场上的优势
You aren't taking advantage of your dominance in the marketplace.
本来可以零售 你们却只批发卖♥♥
You keep selling wholesale when you could be selling retail.
那你打算要给每条街上的毒贩子都塞钱吗
So you're suggesting to pay the dealers on every street?
这是不可能的
That's impossible.
你不用给他们钱 你要做的只是操控他们
You don't have to pay them, you just have to control them.
而这就是我们的专长
And that's our expertise.
你需要你所有的手下才办得到吗
And you need all these men for this?
- 谁是最没用的 - 我们都有本事
-Who is the least skilled? -We're all skilled.
我没问你这个 我问最没用的是谁
I didn't ask that. The least skilled...
一 二 三
One, two, three...
我只要四个
I'll pick four.
第五个 我们不留活口
The fifth... we'll kill him.
我说 我们要宰掉这个
Well, I say... we'll kill this one.
就这个废物 怎么样
This little shit, okay?
我没想好 还是你来决定吧
But I don't know, you decide. What?
我们要的是听话的人
We need men who obey.
- 你们需要忠诚的人 - 是对我们忠诚 狗♥杂♥种♥
- You need loyal men. - Loyal to us, asshole!
动手
Come on.
-冷静一点 -开枪啊 狗东西 开枪啊
- Easy! - Shoot, asshole, shoot!
我要把你的兄弟们都干掉
I'll wipe out everyone you've ever known!
Jacinto
Jacinto...
我们来这是找事做的 一个都不能少
We came here to work. All of us.
这是上帝的旨意
God wants it this way.
嘿
Hey...
我们谈一谈 Manuel
Let's talk, Manuel.
我们不可能用这艘船把货送到焦亚陶罗
There is no way we can take the ship to Gioia Tauro.
最好按着墨西哥人说的来
Our best bet is to do what the Mexican said.
把船开到达喀尔 搞一艘清白的船 继续上路
Trans-ship in the port of Dakar, get a clean boat and finish that way.
在那之前 把自动识别系统和通信卫星都关了 我们藏起来
Until then, we shut down AIS and INMARSAT and we stay out of sight.
行
Okay.
规划到塞内加尔的路线
Chart a course for Senegal.
Sounders 向目的地全速前进
Sounders. I want full speed, all the way there.
- 我不管你们用什么办法 - 好的
-Add whatever watches you need. -Yes, sir.
我以前遇到过一次海盗登船
I was boarded by pirates once.
那是很多年前了 那时候你父亲还很喜欢航海
It was many years ago, when your father still liked to sail.
六个海盗登上船来 用枪抵着我们的头
Six of them boarded, held us at gunpoint.
你父亲是我见过的最刚的人 但是
Your father was a tougher man than anyone had ever met, but...
当枪抵着你脑门的时候
when you have a rifle between the eyes...
在海上根本就没有硬汉这回事
There is no such thing as a hero at sea.
- Lynwood先生 需要我做什么吗 - 我来看看船运行得怎么样
-Mister Lynwood, can I help you? -I just want to see it in action.
- 你需要护耳器 - 我知道了
-You need ear protection. -I know.
我刚刚去了副引擎舱
I was just in the aux engine room.
我发现到处都有油
And I noticed there was oil everywhere.
那些气缸松了 它们在往外漏油
The cylinders were loose, they were pouring oil.
我想只是检修工维修的时候漏掉了
I'm sure somebody just missed it on the maintenance check.
不 每一个滤油器都是松的
No, every single one of the filters was loose.
如果风浪大一些 我们把那些引擎全部启动的话
If we hit rough waters, started up those engines
不出十分钟就会着火的
there'd be a fire in ten minutes.
我心里有数 你也清楚
I know what I am talking about, you know that.
我是在你的船上长大的
I grew up on your boats.
我不想把疏忽大意假想为蓄意破坏
I tend not to assume malice when stupidity's on the table.
那些滤油器不可能自己松掉
They didn't just loosen themselves.
你放心 我和这些家伙一起工作很多年了
Don't worry. I've been working with those guys for many years.
你的父亲了解他们
Your father knows them.
他们所有人
All of them.
你叫Luzvimino 是吧
Luzvimino, right?
- 你在油机房♥工作吗 - 是的 先生
-You work in the oil room? -Yes, sir.
这船不错 对吧
Nice boat, isn't it?
我们本来打算开一艘双尾桨的
We thought about going with a two-stroke,
但算了启动费用之后 我们决定用这艘船
but after looking at the start-up cost we decided to go with this one.
您需要什么吗 Lynwood先生
Do you need something, Mr Lynwood?
你为什么想要让引擎着火
Why are you trying to start an engine fire?
您在说什么
What do you mean?
我在监控里看到你在副引擎室里把机油缸的螺丝都旋松了
I have you on tape unscrewing the oil cylinders on one of the aux engines.
我不知道您在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
别糊弄我
Don't fuck with me!
告诉我这他妈的到底怎么回事
I need you to tell me what the fuck is going on.
你为什么想要烧毁我的船
Why are you trying to burn down my ship?
是他让我做的 我对不起你 先生 真的对不起
He told me to do it, I'm sorry, pal. I'm sorry, sir. I'm sorry.
谁让你做的
Who told you?
他妈谁指使的你
Who the fuck told you?
轮机长
The Chief engineer.
你和其他人说过这件事了吗
Have you talked to anyone about this?
没有 我直接来找你了 我们得跟Emma联♥系♥
No, I came straight to you, but we need to call Emma.
不 不 不 这样做太危险了
No, no, no! It's too dangerous.
在我们卸下货之前不能使用任何通讯设备
Anything with the transmitter stays off until we unload.
- 但我得告诉她这里的事情 - 你没必要什么都和她说
-I need to tell her what's going on. -You don't need to tell her anything.
妈的 不
Fuck. Fuck! No!
妈的
Fuck!
我♥操♥ 操
Fuck! Fuck!
你得搭车回家了
You need a ride home.
你做这份工作多久了
How long have you been doing this work?
从我二十岁开始
Since I was 20.
我喜欢大海
I love the sea.
你可以从我家窗户看到墨西拿海峡
You can see the Strait of Messina from my window.
我恨大海
I hate the sea.
我讨厌这些自己航行的新型巨轮
I hate these new mega ships that sail on their own,
剧集 | 零零零(2019) | 导航列表