剧集 | 零零零(2019) | 导航列表
When I don't know what to do...
你给我指路
You show me the light
追随你是最美好的事
Following you is the best thing
因为你在我心中
Because you're inside me
你给我光明
You show me the light
如果我迷失
If I am lost, Lord...
荣耀归于上帝
Glory to God!
我们赞颂主 感谢祂带来光明
Let us praise the Lord. Let us thank Him for His Light.
- 想去派对吗 - 不
- Wanna go to the party? - No.
- 不去吗 - 不去
- No? - No.
不去 我累了
No, I'm tired.
我要跟我的兄弟喝一杯
I'm going to get a beer with my brother.
- 好 时间别太长 行吗 - 不会 亲爱的
- All right, but don't be long, okay? - I won't, baby.
- 时间别太长 - 不会
- Don't be long. - I won't.
亲一个
A kiss.
- 嗨 - 嗨 傻瓜
- 'Sup? - Yo, dickhead! 'Sup?
- 还行吧 - 还行
- All good? - Yeah, man.
伙计们
Hey, guys!
嗨着呢
'Sup, staying awesome?
让我看看
Lemme check it out!
荣耀归于上帝
Glory to God!
相信我们更好是原罪
The sin of believing we are better,
相信我们不可缺少是原罪
the sin of believing we are indispensable,
相信我的意志归于我 不归于上帝是原罪
the sin of believing my will is mine and not the Lord's...
没有相似的原罪
There is no comparable sin.
如有人寻求与上帝竞争 他将一败涂地
And when a man seeks to compete with God, that man will lose.
与上帝竞争是什么意思
And what does compete with God mean?
相信你的意志归于你 你的生命归于你
To believe that your will is yours, to believe that your life is yours...
相信你已经设法
Believing that you've managed
背着上帝 得到东西
to get something behind the Lord's back...
就像棋里的国王
It's as if the chess king
相信他比其他棋子更重要
believed he were more important than the other pieces.
Bunny
Bunny!
认为自己乐善好施的人
He who sees himself as a good Samaritan
相信自己必须伸出援手
is someone who believes he must always help.
时而你提供帮助 时而你需要帮助
At times you have to help, at times you have to be helped.
为了得到帮助而放下尊严 更为困难
It is more difficult to renounce pride in order to be helped.
昨天晚上 位于蒙特雷社区
Last night, in the busiest nightclub
最热闹的夜店陷入一片混乱
in this Monterrey neighborhood all hell broke loose.
枪击发生不久
Shortly after the attack,
有三具尸体被发现悬挂在蒙特雷南部的一座桥上
three bodies were found hung from a bridge south of Monterrey.
其中两人是贩毒集团成员
Two of them are members of the cartel,
第三人是一名特种部队士兵
the other was a special forces soldier.
有消息表明 该士兵为贩毒集团工作
The message shows that the soldier was working for the cartel.
特种部队名声扫地
The reputation of the special forces is plummeting...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道这不好受
I know it's not easy.
我知道你喜欢那个混♥蛋♥
I know you loved that asshole.
但他是内奸 Vampire
But he was the mole, Vampire.
枪手的身份仍然是个谜
The identities of the attackers are still unknown,
警方认为 这起令人震惊的事件
but the police believe this shocking incident
可能与有组织犯罪集团之间的冲突有关
may be linked to a war among organized- crime cartels.
该事件目前已造成五人死亡 二十人受伤
The death toll stands at five with twenty wounded,
随着现场调查展开
but this figure is likely to rise
这一数字有可能继续上升
when investigations are conducted at the scene.
我们会跟进调查 及时公布最新消息
We will keep you updated on developments as they come in...
老大 我是这么看的
Listen, Boss, the way I see it,
那个狗屎 如果他们没干掉他
that little shit, if they hadn't taken him out,
他就投案自首了
he would have turned himself in.
不 那孩子一直是我们的一员
No, the kid was always one of us.
我这么说吧
I'll only say this:
那个狗屎没像我一样拿钱
that little shit didn't take the money like I did,
所以他绝不会替我挡子弹
so no way he would have taken a bullet for me.
但最终他替我们挡了子弹 不是吗
But in the end he took a bullet for us, didn't he?
不能忘了这一点 对吗
We mustn't forget that, right?
跟我来
Come with me.
他们抓到了一个Leyra兄弟的人
They took one of the Leyras' guys.
- 我得跟你们的上校谈谈 - 是
- I need to speak to your captain. - Yes, sir.
上校 我们正在跟Leyra兄弟交手
Captain. We're fighting against the Leyras.
你的客人或许能给我们提供一些宝贵的信息
Your guest might give us some precious information.
如果可以的话 我想审问他
If you'd allow me, I'd like to interrogate him.
进来
Come in.
我不可能搜查整艘船 我要知道编号♥
I can not search the whole ship! I need a number!
告诉我集装箱号♥是多少
I said what's the container number!
集结队伍 我们五分钟后在外面集♥合♥
Call the squad, we'll meet up outside in five minutes.
记得吗 这支枪的一端跟我们的心脏连着
Remember when they said that this gun is joined to our heart on one end,
另一端跟鸡♥巴♥连着
and to our cock on the other?
鸡♥巴♥硬了就该开枪了
And when your cock gets hard, it's gotta shoot.
今晚非常重要
Tonight's the night.
我们得决定枪口指向谁
We're gonna decide where it's pointing.
出发
Let's go!
清理船只 控制船员
Clear the ship and hold the whole crew!
你 爬到上面
You, climb up there.
打开这个
Open that one.
快
Hurry up!
打开那些罐头
Open those cans.
快点
Hurry up!
你愣着干什么
What are you standing there for?
快来 我们必须带这艘船回港口
Come on, we have to take this fucking ship into the port.
打开
Open it.
你♥他♥妈♥的在等什么
The fuck are you waiting for?
你没听见吗
Didn't you hear?
这艘船将保持现在的航线
This ship will maintain its current course.
我们会大赚一笔
We'll be well compensated for this.
上帝知道我在干什么
God knows what I'm doing.
Vampire呼叫 Vampire呼叫
Vampire to Fly, Vampire to Fly!
收到 Vampire
Fly to Vampire, copy that.
我这里两人受伤 重复 两人受伤
I have two men down, repeat, two men down!
- 请求支援 - 收到
- Send backup! - Copy that.
- 已派支援 - 我们走
- Backup on the way. - Let's go.
我们走
Let's go!
我没法保证 上校没有向上级通报这事
I can't guarantee my captain didn't alert his superiors about you.
我觉得你们会被定位追踪
I assume you'll be tracked.
建议你们关掉GPS和通讯
I suggest you turn off the GPS and your communications.
换条航线 行吗
Change the route. Okay?
好
Okay.
先生们 愿上帝与你们同在
Gentlemen, may God be with you.
剧集 | 零零零(2019) | 导航列表