剧集 | 零零零(2019) | 导航列表
- 是这间还是那间 - 这间
- Is this one or that one? - It's this one.
好 去敲门
Okay, knock at the door.
什么都别说
Say nothing.
来了
Hold on!
真不敢相信我们成功了
I can't believe we pulled that off.
Yasser还得把货运到卡拉布里亚 不过他已经很棒了
Yasser still has to ship it to Calabria. He's good though.
我们配合的很好 Em
We make a good team, Em.
没错
Yes we are!
但现在我们得把那些货搬上船
But right now we've got to get our stuff onto that ship.
往这走
This way.
进来吧
Come in.
这很舒服 你能找到所需的一切
It's comfortable, you can find everything you need.
这也很安全 没人会知道你在这
The place is safe. Nobody knows that you are here.
我女儿明天早上会过来
My daughter will stop by tomorrow morning.
她会帮海关官员拿钱
She will pick the money for the customs officer.
我们还得整理出运往焦亚陶罗
And we have to sort out the necessary documents
那批货物的重要文件
for the shipment to Gioia Tauro.
我们还需要一些药 叫丁苯喹嗪
We also need some medication. It's called tetrabenazine.
你能买♥♥到吗
Can you get that?
我女儿明天会带给你们
My daughter will bring it to you tomorrow.
- 谢谢 - 那我就不打扰你们了 再见
- Thank you. - So, I'll leave you alone. See you.
我湿透了
I'm soaked.
妈的
Fuck!
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
我厌恶我自己
I pissed myself.
- 不 我能 让我来吧 - 没关系
- No, I'll... I can do it. - Don't worry.
我很好Em 别担心
I'm fine Em, don't worry.
过来
Come here.
我们可以投资研究项目 必要的话就把手上的东西全卖♥♥了
We can invest in research and just sell everything we have if we have to.
我不能把爸爸的生意卖♥♥了
I couldn't sell Dad's business.
家族企业的宗旨是为家族利益服务
The purpose of a family business is to serve the family's interests.
对吧
Right?
爸爸定的第一条规则是什么
What was Dad's number one rule?
- 金钱解决一切 - 没错 小屁孩
- Money solves everything. - Exactly, kiddo.
嗨 我叫Amina 我是Yasser的女儿
Hi. Amina. I'm Yasser's daughter.
我是Chris
Chris.
- 进来吧 - 谢谢
- Come in. - Thank you.
我想在船开走前看看那批货
I'd like to see the shipment before it leaves.
好的 当然可以
Yeah, of course.
这里是给海关官员的钱
Here's the... This is the money for the Customs officer.
我也给你们带了你们向我父亲要的药
I also have the medicine you asked my father for.
谢谢
Thank you.
一切都准备好了 我该走了
Okay, we're all set. I should be going.
以防你需要什么 我和你一起走
I'll go with you in case you need anything.
- 好啊 - 你同意吗
- Sure. - That good with you?
我没意见
That's fine with me.
- 去吧 - 好吧 我们走
- Go ahead. - Okay, let's go.
这里是老麦地那
This is the old Medina.
你英语很好
Your English is really good.
- 我在伦敦读过书 - 真的吗 - 是的
- I studied in London. - Really? - Yeah.
那是我人生最美好的时光 我从没想过要回来
It was the best time of my life. I never wanted to come back.
- 那你为什么回来 - 因为我爸爸
-Why did you? -I did because of my dad.
我们有言在先
That was the deal.
他供我出国读书 等我一毕业就得马上回来
He let me study abroad and I had to come back and work with him
和他一起工作 所以我就回来了
as soon as I was done, so here I am.
你是独生女吗
Are you an only child?
有那么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
不 我只是 不明显
No, I just... No.
- 我只是想找个话题 - 好吧
- Just starting conversation. - Yeah, yeah.
- 你有孩子吗 - 没有
-Do you have kids? -No.
- 那你有孩子吗 - 不 我没有 我单身
-Do you have kids? -No, I don't. I'm single.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too.
好吧 说完单身后这尴尬的沉默
Okay, this silence after saying that we're single!
- 嗨 爸爸 - 嗨 亲爱的
- Hi, Dad. - Hi, darling.
- 你觉得卡萨布兰卡怎么样 - 挺好的
- How are you enjoying Casablanca? - It's good.
待会把港口的一切都安排好
Later go fix everything at the port.
我在海关有个预约
I have an appointment at Customs.
跟我来
Follow me.
在这等我
You wait for me here.
你知道吗 我从没谈过恋爱
You know, I've never been in love.
在何种意义上
In what sense?
我三十岁了 从没谈过恋爱
I'm thirty years old and I've never been in love.
那个我们上大学的时候
What about that girl
你感恩节带回家的那个女孩是谁
you brought to Thanksgiving when we were in college?
我喜欢她但是 我害怕了
I liked her but... I was scared.
- 害怕 - 是的
-Scared? -Yeah.
我可以看出来你和爸爸不喜欢她
I could tell you and Dad didn't like her
而且我知道我和她不会长久 所以我不想
and I knew it wasn't going to last so I didn't want to...
对 就这样
Yeah, that's all.
我们得多出去走走
We've got to get out more.
- 我们今晚就可以出去 - 是吗
-We could go out tonight. -Yeah?
嗯 Amina要去参加派对 她说我们应该一起去
Yeah. Amina's going to a party. She said we should go.
我们确实该去
We should go.
- 你确定 - 当然
- You sure? - Mhh.
她的视线从没离开过你 我要给她一巴掌
She couldn't take her eyes off you. I was going to slap her.
- 我们走吧 - 好
- Let's go. - Okay.
该死 妈的
Fuck! Damn!
Chris
Chris?
我恨这该死的病
Hate this fucking disease!
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
妈的
Damn!
Chris
Chris...
怎么了
What's going on?
- Chris 怎么 - 离我远点
- Chris? What's... - Get away from me!
该死
Fuck!
妈的 去你的 该死
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
- 他妈的 - 停
- Dammit! - Stop!
停下
Stop it!
这不公平
It's not fair.
这不公平
It's not fair!
这不公平 这不公平
It's not fair! It's not fair!
妈的
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck!
我们不能
We can't...
我们不能
We can't...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在大街上干什么
What are you doing here in the street?
过来
Come on.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
Amina打电♥话♥给我了 发生了什么
Amina called me. What happened?
Chris
Chris!
发生什么了
What happened?
我快死了
I'm dying.
你应该吃药
You should take 'em.
我累了
I'm tired.
嘿
Hey.
听着 我觉得我一个人去港口更好 好吗
Look, I think it's better if I go to the port alone, okay?
我想确认一切都好
I wanna make sure everything's okay.
- 确保那船会在中午出发 - 当然
- Make sure the ship sets off at noon. - Sure.
然后我想要你搭第一班飞机回新奥尔良
Then I want you to get the first flight back to New Orleans.
我会在卡里布里亚安顿好一切
And I'll finish up in Calabria.
我想和你一起去
I want to come with you.
等我回家 我就去找你
I'll see you when I get home.
到时候我们就会像约定过的那样 一起做所有事情
We'll do like we said, we're going to do everything together.
你生我气了吗
Are you mad at me?
没有 小屁孩
No, kiddo.
我没生你气
No, kiddo.
你在哪 确保没人跟踪你
Where are you? Check nobody is following you.
剧集 | 零零零(2019) | 导航列表