剧集 | 零零零(2019) | 导航列表
- 我不能丢下Chris一个人走 - 他死了
-I can't leave without Chris! -He's dead!
他不会回来了 请听我说
He's not coming back. Please, listen to me.
- 他不会回来的 - 不 不
-He's not coming back. -No, no!
跟着我 拿着这个
Stay with me. Grab this, grab it.
走 你要一直在我身后
Go. And you stay behind me at all times.
来吧 相信我
C'mon, trust me.
紧紧跟着我
Stay close to me.
走
Go
小心 查看一下
Careful, Check
左边没有人
No men on the left.
走 快走
Go, go!
等一下
Wait.
去看一下
Go check
大概六个人
About six men
好了 走
Okay, go
跑 快跑
Go, go!
现在
Now!
现在
Now!
使劲压住
Press hard.
压紧 像这样
Press hard. Like this.
Brahim Brahim
Brahim! Brahim!
- 我们要留在这儿吗 - 不知道
-Are we staying here? -I don't know.
- 他说什么 - 放松
-What's he saying? -Easy!
走吧 Emma 不要
Just go. Emma, no!
那是我姐姐
That's my sister.
今晚穿这个
Wear this tonight.
我娶你母亲的时候就穿的这个
I wore it in when I married your mother.
你是我最爱的儿子
You are my favorite son.
替我向妈妈告别
Say goodbye to mother for me.
那是你儿子
That was your son.
刚刚那人是你儿子 对吧
That was your son back there, wasn't it?
你们长着一样的眼睛
You have... The same eyes.
你不懂我们
You don't know us.
你们永远不会懂我们
You will never know us.
不管他去做什么 我希望是值得的
Whatever he's doing, I hope it's worth it.
那是什么
What is that?
- 你是医生 - 什么
- You are a doctor. - What?
只有医生可以入内
Only doctors have access.
我要进去 所以你扮演医生
I need to go inside. You are a doctor.
好好表现 你就能见到你姐姐
Act well and you will see your sister again.
我得祝福我的新生子
I have to bless my newborn son.
他是一位美国医生
He's an American doctor.
他要给几位病人做检查
He has to examine some patients.
- 晚上好 - 请出示你的许可证
- Good evening. - Your access permit.
你是Christopher Lynwood医生吗
Are you Dr. Christopher Lynwood?
是的 我是医生 里面有我的病人
Yes, I'm a doctor, I have patients inside.
- 这些人和你一起吗 - 是的
- And these men are with you? - Yes.
你在这等
Wait.
你来了啊
You've come.
他是谁
Who is he?
让我看看我孩子
Let me see my new baby.
Tamil在哪儿
Where's Tamil?
他去见真♥主♥了
He's on his way to God.
真♥主♥是伟大的
God is great.
真♥主♥是唯一的
There is no other God but Allah.
给我点水
Water.
来 儿子
Here.
我不能有孩子
I can't have kids.
我意思是 我可以有 但这样很残忍♥
I mean... I could, but it would be cruel.
我从母亲那遗传了一种疾病
I have a disease that I got from my mom
我的孩子有50%的几率也会的同样的病
and my kid would have 50-50 chance of having our same disease.
就算命运眷顾他没遗传到
And even if the coin flips in their favor,
他也得看我受苦
he'd still have to watch me suffer.
看着我死去
Watch me die.
我觉得我父母在我出生前就做了产检
I think my parents had me tested before I was born
他们养我的方式
because I could always tell that they knew
看我的眼神
from the way they treated me.
我明白了 他们早知道我有这个病
The way they looked at me.
他们看我的眼神和你看你大儿子是一样的
Same way you looked at your elder son today.
拜托 快点
Come on!
赶紧的啊
Come on...
- 他在这干什么 - 他和他们是一伙的
- What's he doing here? - He was with them.
Brahim在车里 这是Brahim
Brahim! In the car! Brahim!
赶快 别让Brahim死了 快点
Hurry! Quick! Don't let Brahim die! Quick!
我们走
Let's go!
把他带进去
Get him inside.
你 赶紧滚
You, beat it!
你可以滚了 快滚
Beat it! Go on, beat it!
你能进车里吗 开车 快开车
Can you get in the car? Drive the car. Drive the car!
上货车
The trucks!
有我在
Okay, I've got you.
圣卢卡 意大利
Huntington 亨廷顿舞蹈症 慢性遗传性舞蹈病
瓦加杜古 布基纳法索首都 西非国家
零零零
撒哈拉沙漠 马里
剧集 | 零零零(2019) | 导航列表