剧集 | 零零零(2019) | 导航列表
等等 等等 好了 快走 快走 快走
Wait! Wait! Okay, go, go, go!
Enrique Leyra 我来解决他
Enrique Leyra! I have him!
爸爸
Dad!
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
What the fuck are you doing?
快走 快走 快走
Go, go, go!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
你需要知道怎样才能被尊重
You need to know how to be respected
怎样去表达尊重
and how to show respect.
家族
"La famiglia".
尊重那些对你有用的人
Respect the people who are useful to you
蔑视那些对你没有用的人
and despise the ones who aren't.
那些给了你点好处 赢得你尊重的人
The people who can give you something get your respect,
还有那些失去价值的人 舍弃他
and the ones who are useless, lose it.
一些想要从你这里得到什么的人 他们不尊重你
Somebody who wants something from you, doesn't respect you.
一些畏惧你的人
Somebody who's afraid of you...
当你没有什么东西可以给予他们的时候 会发生什么
So what happens when you got nothing to give?
当你一无所有
When you've got nothing left?
当你不再有用的时候
When you are no longer useful.
我们重新制♥作♥了所有的索具
We redid all the riggings,
所有的电缆 滑轮 都是新的
all the cables on that block, all the pulleys, that's all new.
每个部分都上了油漆
Some paint here and there.
我们正在给甲板上漆 我们快要完成那部分了
We're painting the deck, we're gonna finish that part.
她是什么时候建造的
When was she built?
你好 François Edward
-Hey, François! -Edward!
很高兴见到你 你看起来棒极了
-So good to see you. -You look fantastic.
那么 Mark Edward
-So, Mark... -Edward.
你的要价是多少
What's your price?
她是什么时候建造的 -如果没记错的话 是在2003年
-When was she built? -If I'm not mistaken, in 2003.
那自从那个时候起她就开始持续运输
And she's been in constant transit since then?
是的 但是我们在这里进行了整修 并且从那时候起她再也没有出去过
Yes, but we gave here a refurbishment and she hasn't gone out since then.
啊
Uh...
降到2000万 -好吧
-I got them down to 20. -Well...
我本来要价是2200万
My asking price is 22 million,
但是为了你 Edward
but for you, Edward,
我愿意赔本甩卖♥♥
I'm willing to slash my profits.
那如果这样行得通 Mark
So if that's the case, Mark...
你需要再降点价
You need to come down in price a little.
我们出1800万
We could buy for 18.
如何
Eighteen?
我知道只是个临时通知 但是鉴于我们的经历
I know it's short notice, but given our history
我希望你可以破例把这件事交给我
I'd expect you'd make an exception and push this through for me.
这些龙虾还放这里做什么
What are the lobsters still doing here?
他们在等运货单 Lynwood 小姐
They're waiting on the waybill, Miss Lynwood.
叫我Emma 就好 好的 是 Emma 小姐
-Emma's fine. -Right. Yes, Miss Emma.
只叫Emma就行 好的
-Just Emma's fine. -Right.
Marla 我正在看着一艘装满龙虾的船
Marla, I'm looking at a shipment of lobsters
这艘船需要在今晚到纽约
that need to be in New York by tonight.
你需要文件
You need paperwork,
这些龙虾要运往红钩区 所以想办法解决
but I need lobsters in Red Hook, so let's figure it out.
早上好 Lynwood小姐
Good morning, Miss Lynwood.
你打电♥话♥给零售会计 钱还是没有到账
Your retail accountant called. The money hasn't come through.
加油 加油 快跑
Come on, come on! Go!
快 快 快 快 快跑
-Go, go, go! -Go, go!
该死的
Goddammit!
你是对的 Chris -我是跟你一起下的注 爸
-You were right, Chris. -I bet with you, Pops.
这才是我的孩子
That's my boy!
我给你打了九次电♥话♥
I called you nine times.
如果你不接电♥话♥ 我怎么联♥系♥到你
How am I supposed to get in touch if he would not answer his phone?
我没有听到电♥话♥响 对不起 好吧
-I didn't hear the phone. Sorry. -Okay...
发生什么了 Em
What's going on, Em?
Bob来电♥话♥了
Bob called.
我们不能就那样暴露自己
We can't expose ourselves like that.
别和我讨价还价 照我说的办就好
Don't argue with me, just do what I ask.
在船费和意大利人的预付款之间
Between the cost of the ship and fronting the money for the Italians,
我们将会有3100万美元的亏空
we're going to be 31 millions in the hole.
我很了解 Don Minu
I know Don Minu very well.
他会还我们钱 就像他一直做的那样
He'll pay us back like he always does.
你只需要再坚持几个星期
You just gotta rough it out for a couple of weeks.
我知道你可以做到 Em
I know you can do it, Em.
天啊 你姐姐
Man! Your sister...
她真的很了不起 典型的Lynwood家人
She's a piece of work. Typical Lynwood.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们不知道为什么这笔钱还没有到账
We don't know why the money hasn't arrived.
但是可以肯定的是 Don Minu 一定会解决这件事
But Don Minu will solve this for sure.
别担心
Don't worry.
给他发一条信息 我会在讣告上发表
Write him a message, I will publish it on the obituary.
我立刻需要一个答复
I need an answer immediately.
一切都好吗 爸 -完美至极 孩子
-All good, Pops? -Primo supremo, kid.
我们只在乎生意 就像我们一直做的那样
We're taking care of business like we always do.
你说一切都好 那我们就都好
If you say we're good, then we're good.
我昨晚遇到了一个人
I met someone last night.
我一看到他 我就在想 他可能就是那个唯一 你们明白吗
As soon as I saw him I thought: "He could be the one". You know?
接着我做的第一件事就是告诉他
And the first thing I did was tell him
也许某一天 我的神经会开始死亡
some day my neurons will start dying.
也许某一天 我不能控制我的感情
Some day I won't be able to control my emotions.
不能控制我的胳膊和腿
Won't be able to control my arms and legs.
甚至不能自己吃饭
Won't even be able to eat.
我告诉他即使和我开始一段关系
I told him there's no point
也没有意义
in even having a relationship with me.
因为我有基因缺陷
Because I have a defective gene
并且有一天我可能会患上亨廷顿舞蹈症
and one day I'll have Huntington's.
我妈妈说我是个胆小鬼
My mom says I'm a coward.
她说我生活不走心
That I'm not living my life.
或许她是对的 但是我感觉就是这样
Maybe she's right, but I feel like this way
当我开始失去自我的时候 疼痛会消退
it'll hurt a little less, when I start to lose myself.
伴随着第一次震颤 我知道我的时间不多了
When that first tremor starts and I know I'm out of time.
谢谢分享你的故事给我们 Lisa
Thank you for sharing with us, Lisa.
你知道吗 我觉得对在这个群体里的所有人来说
You know, I think you touched upon
你触及了一个重大的问题
a major issue for everyone in this group.
还有谁在某些时刻经历过这种感觉
Who else has experienced these feelings, at some point?
Chris
Chris.
我们好久没有听到过你的消息了
We haven't heard from you in a while.
你愿意给我们大家分享一下 你对这些有什么感想
Would you like to share with us how you feel about all this?
我们不能这样做 别在这里说
-We can't do it. -Not here.
太多钱了 别在这里说 该死的
-It's too much money... -Not here, goddammit!
我还要再跟你说多少次
How many times do I have to tell you?
那是3100万 3100万
It's 31 million. 31 million.
你把我们所有的流动资产都押在一批货上
You're gambling all our liquid assets on one shipment.
我拯救了这个家 Emma
I saved this family, Emma.
并且底线是我们不会再继续经营可♥卡♥因♥
And the bottom line is that we don't continue to broker cocaine,
这家公♥司♥不复存在了
this company ceases to exist.
那不是真的 我们有4000个集装箱
That's not true, we have 4.000 containers
分别在45艘来自世界各地的船上 运输着合法货物
on 45 ships all over the world, shipping legitimate goods.
我们不是毒品贩子 我们是船运代理商
We're not drug dealers. We're shipping brokers.
这些4000个集装箱一年赚的钱
And those 4.000 containers make less money in a year
还没有一批可♥卡♥因♥21天赚的钱多
than one shipment of cocaine makes in 21 days.
如果你不理解我们生意最基本的原则
If you don't understand the basic principles of our business,
或许是我在你身上浪费了太多时间 Emma
maybe I've wasted too much time on you, Emma.
我们要向 Don Minu 表示我们相信他 照看好那笔钱
We'll show Don Minu we trust him. Take care of that money.
给你这些代币
Here are your tokens.
每个可以转移3100万美元
Each one will transfer 31 million dollars.
我需要你在这里签字
I need you to sign here.
还有这里
And here.
别在我该死的卧室抽烟 拜托 打开窗户
Not in my fucking bedroom, please! Open the window.
好了 Em 把这个拿走 我累了 我要睡觉了
Okay Em, put this away. I'm tired, I gotta go to sleep.
我们有四个星期的时间归还这笔资金
We've got four weeks to return the funds,
接着我们就要开始卖♥♥这批货物
then we have to start selling assets.
我再也不想谈论这件事
I don't want to talk about this anymore.
我只是想确认下你是否知道自己在做什么
I just want to make sure you know what you're doing.
嗨 Chris 把烟给我
Hey Chris, give me that.
剧集 | 零零零(2019) | 导航列表