剧集 | 零零零(2019) | 导航列表
你知道我们为什么还能身缠万贯
You know why we're not going to lose money on this?
因为我们所做的事让世界经济持续增长
Because what we do keeps the world's economy aflow.
千万不要忘记这一点 这是我们的工作
Don't ever forget that. It's our job.
我们就是这么做的
That's what we do.
我希望你们两个在一分钟以内离开这个房♥间
And I want you guys out of this room in less than one minute.
我想睡觉
I wanna go to bed!
嘿
Hey.
你为什么要和他争论
Why do you have to argue with him?
因为他搞砸了 我不得不去处理它
Because he fucks up and I have to fix it!
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole!
他知道自己在做什么 好吗 他知道自己在做什么
He knows what he's doing. Alright? He knows what he's doing.
他知道吗
Does he?
你拿到我们要的东西了吗 Roberto
Did you get what we asked for, Roberto?
是的 Emma 小姐 在座位下面
Yes, Miss Emma. Under the seat.
四级陶瓷板防弹背心
Bulletproof vests with level four ceramic plates.
很好
Good.
Chris 知道发生了什么 他总是知道发生了什么
Chris knows what's going on, he always knows what's going on.
更糟糕的是把他一直蒙在鼓里
It's worse to just keep him in the dark.
他很容易生气 这对他来说很不好
He gets upset really easily, it's not good for him.
他没事 如果你对待他像是一个病人 他就会觉得自己病了
He's okay. If you treat him like he's sick, he'll feel like he's sick.
他快病了 很快就会病倒
Well, he's gonna be sick. Very soon he's gonna be sick.
我知道 但是你总是说在疾病把妈妈击垮以前
I know, but you always said that mum had a wonderful life
她曾经有过一段美好的生活
before the disease hit her.
你不想让Chris也拥有同样的生活吗
And you don't let Chris have that same life?
他不会觉得开心 除非你让他尽可能过自己想要的生活
He's not going to be happy unless you let him live his life while he can.
我想让你向我保证一些事
I want you to promise me something.
如果出了什么问题
If anything ever goes wrong,
我不想让 Chris 卷进家族企业中
I do not want Chris in the family business.
你是幸运的那个 Emma
You're the lucky one, Emma.
千万不要忘记这个
Don't ever forget that.
我不想让他卷进家族企业中 你要向我保证
I don't want him in the family business. You gotta promise me.
向我保证
Promise me.
好的 我向你保证
Yeah, I promise you.
所以 当你没有什么可以给予的时候 会发生什么
So what happens when you've got nothing to give?
当你一无所有的时候 当你不再有用的时候
When you've got nothing left? When you're no longer useful?
你知道他们会说什么吗
You know what they're gonna say?
他们会说 你完蛋了 你就是个垃圾
They're gonna say: you're finished. You're just "basura".
垃圾 废物
Garbage. Nada.
这个不适合我们
That doesn't apply to us.
我们掉进了一个贴满钱的替代经济时代
We move in an alternative economy where there's always money.
不 不 我们是全球经济的引擎
No, no. We are the engine of the global economy.
把我们从等式中拿出来
Take us out of the equation
整个粉饰门面就会砸在他们该死的头上
and the whole whitewash facade just tumbles in on their fucking heads.
我们应该在 6200万时收手
We should close at 62.
我们喜欢你 Edward 我们喜欢你的风格
We like you, Edward. We like your style.
谢谢你 -你运筹帷幄的风格
-Thank you. -How you do things.
但我们说好是7000万
But our deal was for 70.
这个代币机器转入了3100万美元
This token transfers 31 million dollars.
预付款
Down payment.
只要这个产品一离开墨西哥的海域
As soon as the product leaves Mexican waters.
我们只需要继续让世界资本主义活下去
We'll just have to keep sustaining the world's capitalist system.
剩下的钱会在船到达焦亚陶罗时转入
The rest will be transferred when the shipment arrives at Gioia Tauro.
这是一个很大的负担 如果船没有到呢
It's a big load. What if it doesn't get there?
我们会承担损失
Then we all take a loss.
比平时更大的风险
Bigger risk than usual.
风险越大 利润越大
Bigger the risk, greater the profit.
带他们离开这里 大事不好了
Get them out of here. Shit's about to go down!
很不幸 我们遇到了一个安全问题
Unfortunately we have a security problem,
我们要马上离开这里
we have to get out of here immediately.
等等 等等 好了 快走 快走 快走
Wait, wait! Okay, go, go, go!
爸爸
Dad!
剧集 | 零零零(2019) | 导航列表