剧集 | X战警97(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on X-Men...
这位变种人领袖在去年
The mutant leader's assassination last year
遭前国安局探员亨利格瑞奇刺杀
by former NSA agent Henry Gyrich
导致各界更同情变种人
has spurred increased sympathy toward mutants.
队友永远都会是家人
The team, they'll always be family,
但宝宝快出生了
but with the baby coming,
或许该想想不当X战警后的生活
maybe it's time to think of a life beyond the X-Men?
你们这种人♥渣♥怎么弄到哨兵科技
How'd scum like you get your hands on Sentinel technology?
怪胎也以为我们没办法进化吗
You freak shows think we wouldn't find a way to evolve, too?
我知道该去见谁才能找到玻利瓦崔斯克
I know who we need to see to find Bolivar Trask.
杀死查尔斯赛维尔的人
The man who killed Charles Xavier.
格瑞奇警告我你们会来
Gyrich warned me you were coming.
查尔斯法兰西斯赛维尔的遗嘱
The last will and testament of Charles Francis Xavier.
他建造的一切
Everything he built
现在都是我的 我的X战警
now belongs to me, my X-Men.
(万磁王)
(镭射眼)
(琴葛雷)
(暴风女)
(金钢狼)
(千面人)
(小淘气)
(野兽)
(牌皇)
(欢欢)
(主教)
《X战警 97》
(变种人解放开始)
工人已让乘客落地 上面只剩一人
Workers have unloaded all passengers save one
这已成为康尼岛的梦魇
in what has become a Coney Island nightmare.
只要轻举妄动 摩天轮就可能崩塌
Any sudden moves and the wheel could come crashing down.
没关系
It's okay, honey.
慢慢过来我这边
Come to me nice and easy.
慢慢来
Real slow.
各位观众 我...
Ladies and gentlemen, I...
亚特
Art?
那是我想的那个人吗
Is that who I think it is?
拯救人类
Saving humans?
目前尚无法得知
But while it's too soon to tell
近期的事件是否将影响变种人与人类的关系
how recent events will impact mutant-human relations,
人类和变种人都很清楚一件事
one thing is clear to both humans and mutants.
我不懂 琴
I don't get it, Jean.
难道教授不相信我吗
Did the Professor not trust me?
也许我们都错了
Maybe we're seeing this wrong.
也许他这么做是为了我们
Maybe he did this for us.
全球各地频频发生类似事件
Across the globe, reports are flooding in.
变种人和人类获得
Mutants and humans aided and saved
前变种人恐♥怖♥分♥子♥协助与拯救
by the former mutant terrorist
后者在查尔斯赛维尔去年遇刺后
who had gone missing after failing to launch a mutant rebellion
发动变种人暴♥动♥失败后便失踪
following Charles Xavier's assassination last year.
我们听说国际社会
And we're hearing the international community
正密切关注情势发展 有人要求
is closely monitoring the situation, with some demanding
这个意外的救人英雄为过去的罪行负责
this unlikely savior answer for his past crimes.
这是我们的家 畜生
This is our home, you pig,
我们只剩下这些
it's all we have left,
你们这些混帐留给我们的
all you dogs left us.
你想一般民众要是知道
You think regular folks can sleep
你们这些恶魔躲在这里 他们睡得着吗
knowing you demons are down here, lurking?
拜托 别伤害水蛭人
Please, don't hurt Leech.
你们人类真是无下限啊
The depths you humans go.
竟然否定这些边缘人 社会的耻辱
Even denying these outcasts the indignity of your waste.
电力和磁力性质相近
Electricity and magnetism are intimately acquainted.
算你们倒楣
How unfortunate for you
我是磁力大♥师♥
that I am the master of magnetism.
下流的变种人
Dirty mutant.
你会得到...
You'll get what's coming...
你就是他
You're him!
你是... - 万磁王
You're... - Magneto.
孩子 我向你保证 你再也不会害怕
And I promise you, child, you shall never be afraid again.
教授在想什么
What was the Professor thinking?
“摧毁敌人唯一安全可靠的方法
"The only safe and sure way to destroy your enemy
就是让他成为你的朋友”
"is to make him your friend."
马克吐温
Mark Twain.
野兽说得没错 教授有计划
Beast isn't wrong. The Professor had a plan.
我见过许多未来 但万磁王领导X战警
Seen a lot of futures, but Magneto leading the X-Men?
这倒是新鲜
That's a new one.
也许我们把它改回来
Maybe we go change it back, huh?
在场不少人的过去都不光彩
Look, plenty of us at this table have paths so dirty
无论如何都让人无法原谅
they don't squeak no matter how much spit you got.
或许我们该照教授的规划
Maybe we should take a page from the Professor's playbook
给艾瑞克第二次机会
and give Erik a second shot.
我已经安排魔辣族
I have arranged for the Morlocks
前往变种人国度吉诺沙
to travel to the mutant nation of Genosha.
很遗憾 你们和赛维尔本人
It saddens me that none of you, nor Xavier himself,
都没想到用他可观的财产来做这件事
thought to use his considerable finances to do the same.
但这是我们能够 也将改善的
But this is one of many mutant matters
众多变种人问题之一 我的X战警
on which we can and will improve, my X-Men.
那我们能假设
Guess we can assume
下水道那些混♥蛋♥... - 还活着 但并非毫发无伤
those jerks in the sewer are... - Alive, but not unharmed.
我没将那些人丢进历史的垃圾桶
The tragic fact that I did not consign those sapiens
这悲惨的事实证明我想要
to the waste bin of history is proof of my desire
实现查尔斯赛维尔变种人与人类...
to honor Charles Xavier's dream of mutant-human...
共存的梦想
...coexistence.
好 证明啊
Okay, prove it.
让琴扫描你的心智 看看你真正的计划
Let Jean scan your mind, see your real plans.
史考特 不要
Scott, no.
怎样 你对格瑞奇做过
What? You did it with Gyrich.
我扫描格瑞奇的心智是为了获得情报
I accessed Gyrich's mind for information.
用我的能力检验诚实是另一回事
Using my powers to assess honesty is another matter.
就算我感应到万磁王的动机单纯
Even if I sensed Magneto's intentions were sincere,
那也是今天的此时此刻
that's today, this hour, this minute.
那我们每天的每一分钟检验一次
Then we check every minute of every day.
我本来以为
I was under the welcome impression
你和桑默斯太太要离开我们
that you and Mrs. Summers were leaving us.
想得美 我会盯着你
Not a chance. I'm keeping an eye on you.
史考特 遗嘱再看一次
Scott, read the will again.
无论如何 这是教授要的
Like it or not, this is what the Professor wanted.
拜托
Please,
我无意引发你们不和或争执
my intentions here were not to cause drama or discord.
你必须了解 你是我们的多年宿敌
You must understand. You have been our fiercest foe for years.
要你证明自己的心意再自然不过
A desire for you to prove yourself is only natural.
暴风女
And Storm,
我们将发现你是最接近女神的人
you are the closest thing to a goddess as we will ever see.
我不会任意否决你的请求
So, I do not lightly deny your request
要求你直接信任我
and demand your trust instead.
这是赛维尔要的
Xavier wanted this.
或许他错了
Maybe he was wrong.
经过我们的恳谈
After all our tête-à-têtes,
你们终于明白多年前我做了什么
you have finally realized what I did ages ago.
就连查尔斯赛维尔也会犯错
Even Charles Xavier can make a mistake.
自从月球蓝区之战
Haven't worn this old thing
就没穿过这件旧衣服
since that battle in the Blue Area of the Moon.
我被不怀好意的宇宙实体附身
I was possessed by a malevolent cosmic entity
它企图吞噬所有物质
intent on consuming all of existence.
但史考特在我身边
But there was Scott,
陪我一起反抗
fighting by my side.
现在万磁王主导一切
You are afraid that he will no longer leave
你怕他再也不会离开
now that Magneto has taken charge.
能跟你说一件事吗
Can I tell you something?
我必须告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something
希望你别太严厉批评我
and I need you not to judge me too harshly.
也别告诉史考特
Or tell Scott.
我保证 琴
You have my word, Jean.
有时当我想到肚里的宝宝
There are times when I think about the baby,
他的未来 我...
his future, and I...
如果他是变种人
If he's a mutant,
该如何跟他说他不一样
剧集 | X战警97(2024) | 导航列表