剧集 | X战警97(2024) | 导航列表
Look, you're scared, Roberto. I get it.
今天让我们查清楚
Just give us the day to figure this out,
确保你安全无虞
make sure you're safe,
然后你想做什么都行
and then you can go do whatever a kid like you does.
至少跟我说这里除了听莫札特
At least say there's something to do around here
还有别的事可做
besides listen to Mozart?
听我说 人类的大限已到
Hear me. Humanity's days are over.
我们是大自然的宠儿
We are nature's favored children.
建立光明的变种人未来
Our new age begins
我们的新时代就会展开
as we build a bright mutant future.
电玩是给宅男打的
Video games are for nerds.
这不是电玩
Oh, it's no game, buddy.
这是危机室 我们受训的地方
It's the Danger Room. It's where we train.
那是万磁王 教授以前的死党
That's Magneto, the Professor's ex-bestie.
他们对变种人与人类共存意见不同
They had, uh, different takes on mutant-human coexistence.
你有什么超能力
So what can you do?
飞行 瞬间移♥动♥
Fly, teleport?
从体内发射黄金球那就有点诡异
Shoot gold balls from your body? That'd be weird.
他根本不是真的
But, like, he's not even real.
你不管自己死活吗
You would turn your back on your own?
最好秀一下你的超能力 硬汉哥
Better show me those powers, tough guy.
说真的 妹子 别管我
Seriously, girl, get a life.
对女士尊重点
Show the lady some respect.
好可怕 欢欢 可以停了吗
Oh, so scary, Jubilee. Can we stop now?
电脑 程式结束
Computer, end program.
够可怕吗 老弟
Scary enough for you, bub?
美 英与马德里坡的机构已听到传言
Agencies in the US, England and Madripoor have been catching rumors
反变种人组织有哨兵武器
of anti-mutant militias with Sentinel weaponry.
这是我第一次听到经证实的报告
But this is the first I've heard of any confirmed reports.
那些团体怎么弄到这种科技
How are these groups getting this tech?
你说联♥合♥国♥摧毁所有哨兵机器人了
You said the UN destroyed all the Sentinels.
是没错
And we did.
那只几乎歼灭我团队的超大机器手大概是我想像出来的
Oh, I guess I just imagined the big robot hand that almost took out my team.
一定有人把它外流
Someone's putting this stuff out there.
库柏博士 玻利瓦崔斯克呢
Dr. Cooper, what about Bolivar Trask?
自从他的发明想用哨兵电脑
Trask's been missing ever since his inventions tried
换掉凯利总统的脑之后他就失踪了
to swap out President Kelly's brain with a Sentinel computer.
建造新的哨兵机器人需要母体模组厂
He'd need a Master Mold factory to build new Sentinels
你们X战警一年前把它摧毁了
and you X-Men destroyed the only one years ago.
等你做完运动
Well, when cardio wraps,
也许能劳驾你
maybe you can spare the calories
去确定他没再兴建另一座工厂
to go make sure he didn't build another one.
查尔斯赛维尔是我的好友
Charles Xavier was a dear friend of mine.
所以我督促联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥与X战警合作
It's why I urged the UN Council to work with the X-Men.
请信任我 史考特
A little trust, Scott.
教授常说:“言行一致就有信任”
The Professor loved to say, "Trust happens when actions meet words."
完毕
Cyclops out.
(死亡证明)
难怪你心情不好
Well, this certainly explains your mood.
对 昨天送来的
Yeah, it came yesterday.
如果他还在 人类之友那种人♥渣♥
You know, if he were here, the team wouldn't be shooting hoops
拿着哨兵爆能枪乱来
while slime like the Friends of Humanity
我们团队根本不会还在打篮球
are running around with Sentinel blasters.
你对自己和团队都太严厉了
You're too hard on yourself, and the team.
记得年轻时 我们偷溜到湖边
Remember when we were young and we'd sneak down to the lake
不想进行危机室的演练吗
instead of doing our Danger Room drills?
记得 教授会大喊
Oh, yeah. The Professor would shout,
“你这幼稚行径要记五个过 年轻人”
"Your childish hijinks have cost you five demerits, young man."
你说:“可是教授
And you'd say, "But, sir,
如果不准享乐 当X战警有何意义”
"what's the point of being an X-Man if we're not allowed to enjoy our lives?"
听来不像我的口气
Whoa, whoa, I did not sound like that.
你就是
Oh, yes, you did.
现在还是这种口气
You still sound like that.
亲爱的 最近我常想到那段日子
Those days have been on my mind a lot lately, darling.
只有你和我 我们有大好前途
You and I alone. Our whole future ahead of us.
队友永远都会是家人
The team, they'll always be family,
但宝宝快出生了
but with the baby coming,
或许该想想不当X战警后的生活
maybe it's time to think of a life beyond the X-Men?
"不当" 你是说离开团队吗 琴
"Beyond"? You mean leave the team? Jean.
你说过 史考特
It's like you said, Scott.
如果最后没机会好好过日子
What have we been fighting for all these years
这些年的奋斗是为了什么
if not the chance to finally live our lives?
我们是教授的第一批学生
We were the Professor's first students.
X战警需要我们
The X-Men need us here.
团队没事的
The team will be fine.
儿子更需要我们
Our son will need us more.
你心里很清楚
Deep down, you know that.
我知道令人难过 但这次 史考特
And I know it hurts. But this one time, Scott...
你可以放手了
It's okay for you to let go.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk!
欢欢 你在干嘛
Jubilee! What are you doing?
这个蠢蛋吓跑罗伯托了
Bozo here scared Roberto off.
镭射眼 要是那些拿哨兵武器的怪咖发现他呢
Cyclops, what if those creeps with the Sentinel gizmos find him?
罗根 快去找那小子 带欢欢去
Logan, take that nose of yours and go find the kid. And take Jubilee.
其实 你们都能拿出X战警的样子
Actually, all of you could stand to act a little more like X-Men.
跟他们去
Go with them.
我们什么都没做
Hey, now, we didn't do a dang thing.
这正是我想说的
Took the words right out of my mouth.
就算琴喜欢童子军那套 桑默斯
Jean may dig the Boy Scout routine, Summers,
但我不爱被使唤
but I don't much go in for being bossed around.
别唉唉叫了 金钢狼
Cry me a river, Wolverine.
罗根
Logan...
去找罗伯托
Find Roberto,
拜托你
please.
盖瑞克的行为真不可取
What Gyrich did was pretty horrible.
但知道教授死后最糟的部分是什么吗
But want to know the worst part about the Professor being gone?
你
You.
他乱讲的 -无所谓
-He didn't mean it. -Doesn't matter.
我知道该去见谁才能找到玻利瓦崔斯克
I know who we need to see to find Bolivar Trask.
杀死查尔斯赛维尔的人
The man who killed Charles Xavier.
那小子在这里 可是太多香味了
The kid's here, but there are too many damn scents.
分头找吧
Looks like we split up.
这里很适合狂欢一下 亲爱的
Nice place to pass a good time, eh, chère?
如果我在下面 有人碰触我
If I was down there and one of 'em brushed against my skin,
我的超能力会害他们产生不适反应
my power-sappin' touch would leave 'em with a nasty hangover.
任何够格的男人都愿意与你共舞
Any worthwhile man would gladly suffer your hand in a dance.
我以为你会把桑默斯的头扯断
Thought you were gonna slice Summers' head off back there.
想聊聊吗
Wanna talk about it?
快找到那个富二代然后闪人 千面人
Let's just find this trust-fund baby and get out of here, Morph.
我知道怎么回事了 为什么呢
I know what's wrong. How?
我是琴葛雷 精通心灵感应
Why, I'm Jean Grey, humble telepath extraordinaire,
我怀了世界最可爱的宝宝
and I'm having the most beautiful baby in the world
孩子的爸却是世界最无聊的男人
with the most boring man in the world,
“哈罗 旁观者
and, "Oh, hello, you on the sidelines,
每天看着我们的完美生活很烦吧”
"watching our exhausting perfection every day."
完美 我们不是在对抗万磁王就是在躲避外星人和哨兵机器人
Perfection? If we ain't fighting Magneto, we're dodging aliens and Sentinels.
我们学校不适合养小孩
School's no place for a baby.
你…琴很清楚
You... Jean knows as much.
你不会以为… -他们要离开团队了 千面人
-You don't think... -They're leaving the team, Morph.
琴要离开了
Jean's leaving.
不 我不要回去
No, no. I'm not going back there.
臭小子 走吧 你在这里不安全
Dork, let's go. You're not safe here.
跳一支舞就走 我保证
One dance, then I'll come. Promise.
比那间古板的豪♥宅♥赞吧
Beats that stuffy mansion, right?
至少他们能救人时
Hey, at least they're not wasting time partying
没浪费时间狂欢
when they could be helping people.
为了一个秃子的无聊梦想浪费我的青春
And waste the best years of my life on some bald guy's corny dream?
你这种人当然会觉得无私之举很无聊
Of course, someone like you would find a little selflessness corny.
和平与爱 我懂
Peace, love. I get it.
他非得这么大惊小怪吗
Does he have to make such a big stink about it?
所以你才不用超能力对付那些坏蛋
Is that why you didn't use your powers against those goons?
剧集 | X战警97(2024) | 导航列表