剧集 | X战警97(2024) | 导航列表
(镭射眼)
(琴葛雷)
(暴风女)
(金钢狼)
(千面人)
(小淘气)
(野兽)
(牌皇)
(欢欢)
(主教)
(X教授)
《X战警 97》
(X战警 集♥合♥)
等待更多来自巴黎的详情之际
As we await more details out of Paris,
现在来关心另一条骤逝的生命
we take a look back on another life cut short,
查尔斯赛维尔教授
Professor Charles Xavier.
这位变种人领袖在去年
The mutant leader's assassination last year
遭前国安局探员亨利盖瑞克刺杀
by former NSA agent Henry Gyrich
导致各界更同情变种人
has spurred increased sympathy toward mutants
尽管他们有奇怪的超能力
despite their strange powers.
但人类是否准备好
But is mankind ready to share a future
与科学宣称注定会取代我们的人共创未来
with those who science claims were born to replace us?
广♥告♥后由专家来探讨这个议题
Experts debate this and more after the break.
我们每抓到一个变种人 买♥♥家真的就会付一万元吗
The buyer's really gonna throw down 10 grand for every mutant we nab?
他说会把他们当练习标靶
Says he's using them for target practice.
拜托别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
我是罗伯托达柯斯塔 达柯斯塔家财产的继承人
I'm Roberto da Costa, heir to the Da Costa fortune.
出个价码 钱不是问题
Name a price. Money's not an issue.
变种仔觉得重点是钱
Mutie thinks it's about cash.
真好笑
Funny.
这怪咖在玩什么把戏
What's this freak's trick?
不晓得
No clue.
他根本不想使用超能力
Kid didn't even try to use his powers.
所以把他套上颈圈以防万一
Collared him just in case.
听到没 变种仔
Hear that, mutie?
只要颈圈套着 你的超能力就没用
So long as that collar stays on, your powers are bye-bye.
我跟电视上那些不同 我是好人
I'm not like the ones on TV. I'm one of the good ones.
好的变种人
A good mutant?
爱说笑
Now, that is rich.
听着 我求你们
Listen, I am begging you.
我也不想这样
I didn't ask for this, okay?
我天生如此
I was born this way.
问题不就在这吗
Ain't that the rub?
拿一把哨兵爆能枪 散开
Grab a Sentinel blaster and spread out!
我是暴风女 元素女神
I am Storm, mistress of the elements.
放了那个男孩 否则我要发威了
Surrender the boy or face my fury!
我不怕你 女巫
I ain't afraid of you, you witch.
那你就太傻了
Then you are a fool.
结果呛声没什么用吧
Whole announcement shtick didn't go over so well, did it?
主教 我想和平解决问题啊
Pardon me, Bishop, for striving to resolve matters peacefully.
真的很和平 暴风女
Real peaceful, Storm.
继续发射 笨蛋
Keep shooting, punks.
是我的问题 还是这些家伙升级了
Is it me, or did these dirtbags get upgrades?
动手吧 X战警就像蟑螂
Boot it up, boys. X-Men are like roaches.
看到一只 就还有更多
You see one, more are coming.
好人还是坏人
Good guy or bad guy?
我叫镭射眼 当然是好人
Name's Cyclops. Definitely the good guy.
别急
Hang tight.
小子 趴下
Kid, get down.
你们这种人♥渣♥怎么弄到哨兵科技
How'd scum like you get your hands on Sentinel technology?
怎样 怪胎也以为我们没办法进化吗
What? You freak shows think we wouldn't find a way to evolve, too?
拿掉他的眼罩 免得他又乱来
Take his visor before he starts up again.
不要 我投降
No, don't! I surrender!
才怪
Not.
(号♥角日报 班尼顿变种人时装秀)
暴风女和主教差点受伤
Storm and Bishop could have been hurt.
我们需要你在场
We needed you out there.
你阻止坏蛋 拯救那小子
You stopped the bad guys, saved the kid,
平安返家
got home safe.
这些甜甜圈比你更需要我 朋友
These beignets needed me more than you did, mon ami.
人类之友改造了哨兵武器
The Friends of Humanity had retrofitted Sentinel weaponry.
知道那代表什么吗 牌皇
Do you have any idea what that means, Gambit?
代表你能像炉子上的水壶那样嚎叫
Means you get to howling like a lonely kettle left on a fiery stove.
我们对付的哨兵机器人都数不清了
We've rodeo'd more Sentinels than I care to count.
暴风女和主教比你想的更强悍
And Storm and Bishop are made of sterner stuff than you think.
小淘气总会来拯救牌皇
Rogue always come to Gambit's rescue.
小淘气 教授信任我们
Rogue, the Professor entrusted us
实现他变种人与人类共存的梦想
with his dream of mutant-human coexistence.
我们必须提高警觉
We have to stay vigilant,
无论外面多么风平浪静
no matter how good things seem out there.
最近几个月不好过
The last few months have been rough,
教授离开了我们
what with the Professor being gone and all,
但亲爱的 如果不冷静下来 你会中风挂掉的
but, sugar, if you don't simmer down, you're gonna die of a stroke.
小淘气说得对 镭射眼
Rogue is right, Cyclops.
史考特 我相信我所有学生都乐意
Scott, while I trust that all my students would gladly die
为我更美好未来的梦想牺牲
for my dream of a better future,
让人类和变种人自在生活 不管你的不屑眼光
where both human and mutant live free of your total disdain for fun,
但我宁可他们别死
I would prefer it be avoided.
不要这么恶心 千面人
Stop being a creep, Morph.
看来镭射眼快要中风了
Look like Cyclops about to have that stroke.
说不定这有帮助
Maybe this help.
雷米 你会伤到人的
Remy, you could have hurt someone.
他才不管 琴
He doesn't care, Jean.
他只在乎那些鬼甜甜圈
All he cares about are his stupid beignets.
不知道谁比较糟 他还是金钢狼
I don't know who's worse, him or Wolverine.
拜托大家能守规矩吗
Well, can everyone just please behave?
毕竟这里是学校
This is a school, after all,
我们必须当客人的榜样
and we need to be role models for our guest.
琴说得对
Jean's right.
只有靠那个小子
That kid's our only lead
才能查到那些极端分子如何弄到哨兵科技
to where those extremists got their hands on Sentinel tech.
(动物农庄 科学 DNA)
你好 欢迎
Salutations and welcome.
我是… -蓝的 好蓝喔
-I'm... -Blue, very blue. Wow.
观察敏锐 小子
An astute observation, my boy.
我是汉克麦考伊
Hank McCoy here.
你也能叫我的别名 野兽
Or if you prefer my friendly nom de guerre, Beast.
在你床脚边的是… -我叫欢欢
-That there at the foot of your bed is... -Name's Jubilee.
老弟 我懂
And, dude, I get it.
人生本来很酷
One day, life's fresh.
隔天一觉醒来
Then the next day, you're waking up
眼前却有蓝色猴子一边修东西一边哼莫札特
to a blue monkey singing Mozart as he tinkers with doohickies.
拿我跟猴子比 欢欢
Simian analogies, Jubilee?
真没品
Shame on you.
这玩意可是艺术精品
And this doohickey is an elegant piece of art
能让人进行时空旅行
capable of teleporting someone through time and space.
主教的配件 他能穿越时间
Bishop's bling. He's a time traveler.
汉克 这小子还好吗
Hank, how fares the boy?
除了蛀牙和莫名的存在恐惧
Besides a cavity and layman's existential fear of metaphysics,
达柯斯塔先生十分健康
Mr. Da Costa here is in perfect health.
我该走了 我的外套呢
I need to go. Where's my jacket?
我没弄丢吧 它超贵的
Tell me I didn't lose it. Super expensive.
罗伯托 还不能让你走
Roberto, we can't let you go just yet.
好 多少钱 -多少钱
-Oh. Right. How much? - "How much?"
救我的费用 我本来要付给那些武装分子
For the save? I was going to pay those troops to free me, so...
你们收支票吗
You take checks?
我们对那些怪咖的武器比较有兴趣
We're more interested in the weapons those creeps had.
那只巨大手臂来自名为哨兵的机器
That giant arm was from a machine called a Sentinel.
攻击你的人有说他们从哪弄到的吗
Did your attackers say anything about where they acquired it?
等一下…别急
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold up.
今天我差点没命 你们却问我机器手臂
Today's been a day and you're coming at me with giant robot arms?
攻击你的人可能还在外面 孩子
Your attackers could still be out there, child.
要是我们让你离开
Should we let you leave,
他们可能发现你并杀了你
they could find you and kill you.
所以你们绑♥架♥我
So now you're kidnapping me?
绑♥架♥
Kidnapping?
我们想帮变种人 甚至是你这种臭屁雅痞
We wanna help mutants, even arrogant yuppies like you.
罗伯托 我明白你很害怕
剧集 | X战警97(2024) | 导航列表