剧集 | X战警97(2024) | 导航列表
通过粉碎盛装着你这般劣等智慧的头颅
From the crushed skulls that house inferior minds such as yours.
记过一次 先举手
Demerits. Raise your hand.
事实上,你们的帝国的力量,
The power of your empire is, in truth,
来自被劫掠的世界
a harvest of stolen worlds.
假如年轻的文化没有被燔犁致死
Younger cultures that, had they not been tilled to death,
现在就会是与你们匹敌的帝国
would now be empires rivaling your own.
为避免于此,你们就截断他们的双腿
Fearing this, you strike at the knees
再声称能帮助他们重新行走
and claim you can help them walk again.
但前提是他们要被同化
But only if they assimilate.
屈服
Submit.
因此我们得到一个结论
Which brings us to this conclusion.
希阿帝国就是个诈骗团伙
The Shi'ar empire is a snake oil racket.
连你们地球人也说“强权即正义”
Even you Terrans claim, "Might is right."
朗朗上口让谎言更畅销
The rhyme that sells the lie.
那谎言称 我们必须掠夺彼此的财富
That we must pillage worth from one another.
我的盈余来自于你的亏损
That for me to be more, you must be less.
你的存在威胁了我的生存,因为……
Your existence against mine because...
为什么?
Why?
谁说的? 谁制定了这些愚蠢的规则?
Says who? Who made up these silly rules?
是我们,吾爱
We did, beloved.
假戏真做
Playing make-believe.
即使我们达成一致
Even if we were to agree,
你的理想主义还是会令我族困惑
your idealism would confuse our people.
他们甚至会称其为无稽之谈
They might even call it nonsense.
想知道一个秘密吗?
Want to know a secret?
共存与混乱必然相伴
Coexistence is messy.
所以我热爱教育
Thus, my love for education,
热爱我的X战警
for my X-Men.
他们的英雄主义给我们上了一堂需要铭记的课
Their heroism teaches a lesson we mustn't forget.
宇宙是如此古老,
That the universe is very old,
而我们所有人,如此年轻
and all of us, very young.
诞生于古老的星尘,
Born of ancient stardust,
全都是原子的孩子
and all children of the atom.
天哪,不!
Heavens, no!
牌皇?
Gambit?
不!
No!
他们在跳舞、喝酒、做♥爱♥!
They were dancing, drinking wine, making love!
我的孩子!
Oh, my children!
我原子的孩子,毁灭了!
My children of the atom, destroyed!
不!
No!
查尔斯!
Charles!
吾爱
Beloved.
那星球上发生了什么?
What in the stars?
我必须马上返回地球
I must return to Earth immediately.
但我们就快说服议会了
But we've nearly convinced the council.
这不重要
It doesn't matter!
当我畏缩在宇宙中时,不敢想象的事却已发生
While I cowered in the cosmos, the unthinkable has happened.
查尔斯,如果你离开
Charles, if you leave,
就等于证明我妹妹对地球人的看法是对的
you will prove my sister right about your kind.
如果这会结束我们跨越星际的爱恋,
If that should end our star-crossed affair,
就这样吧
so be it.
我不会抛弃我的同类
I will not abandon my kind.
是时候回到我的X战警身边了
It is time I return to my X-Men.
我照你说的做了
I did what you asked.
我给了你我的DNA来取得母模权限
I gave you my DNA to access Master Mold.
求你杀了我吧,
Kill me, please,
为了基诺沙发生的事
for what happened in Genosha.
求求你
I beg you.
别全怪自己,玻利瓦尔,
Don't take all the blame, Bolivar,
也别担心未来
and don't fret the future.
基诺沙不过是序幕的开端,如今都过去了
Why, Genosha was merely the beginning of a prologue, now past.
没什么好惧怕的
You have nothing to fear,
只要你对凶兆保有信心
so long as you place your faith in Sinister.
剧集 | X战警97(2024) | 导航列表