剧集 | X战警97(2024) | 导航列表
I guess we don't get to finish the movie.
好啦,是谁雇了群水牛来搞装♥修♥?
Now, who went and hired a stampede of buffalo to do a home makeover?
雷米 哦,对不起,雷米
Remy. Oh, I'm sorry, Remy.
我就该待在这里
Should've been here.
没关系,亲爱的 我现在好多了
It okay, chère. Gambit okay now.
镭射眼,情况汇报
Cyclops, status report.
凶兆创造了克隆人
Sinister created the clone.
他创造她就为了能染指我们的儿子
He made her so he could get his hands on our son.
凶兆先生?
Mister Sinister?
凶兆是史上最险恶的人
Sinister's the most evil man who ever existed.
他是19世纪的科学家
He was a scientist in the 1800s.
然后他开始肢解变种人,
Then he started cutting up mutants,
窃取我们的DNA用以强化自己
stealing our DNA to enhance himself,
延长寿命
prolong his life.
甚至可以夺走他们的意志
He can even take away their will.
我最清楚
I should know.
那些声音
The voices!
太多了!
There's too many!
她一定不记得怎样完全控制她的能力
She must not remember how to entirely control her powers.
她强大的精神念力
The sheer magnitude of her psychic abilities
完全制♥服♥了她
are overwhelming her.
我连自己儿子都保护不了,
How could I lead the team
还怎么领导团队?
when I can't even protect my own son?
我的……
My own...
和她的
Her.
凶兆已经折磨了我们太久
Sinister has plagued us far too long,
是时候让那个疯子为恶行付出代价了
and it is time the madman pay for his malevolent appropriations.
我能带你们去找他
I can show you where he is.
你确定吗,千面人?
Are you sure, Morph?
我不会让他伤害任何人
I'm not gonna let him hurt anyone.
小淘气、金刚狼、野兽,照顾伤员
Rogue, Wolverine, Beast, tend to our wounded.
我带上其他人进行精准突袭
I will lead the others in a surgical strike.
很好 带路吧
Fine. Lead the way.
终于,斯科特·萨默斯和琴·葛雷的后代
At last, the spawn of Scott Summers and Jean Grey.
知道你为什么是我最大的奖赏吗,
Do you know why you are my greatest prize,
你这个扭来扭去的幸运儿?
you random writhing thing of chance?
你父母独特基因的结合
The combination of your parents' unique genetics
让你拥有无限潜力
makes your potential unlimited.
你的能力还未揭示
Your powers untold.
但首先,我必须让你刀枪不入
But first, you must be made invulnerable.
凭借我的意志和天才,
A new breed of perfect creations will be born this night
一种全新的完美造物将于今晚诞生
by my will and genius.
散开
Fan out.
记住,琴也是凶兆的受害者
Remember, Jean is Sinister's victim, too.
她被他控制了
She's under his control.
最好听着
Better listen!
我不知道自己在做什么
I know not what I do.
我就知道你会跟来,斯科特
I knew you'd follow, Scott.
你总是这样 问问教授就知道了
It's all you do. Just ask the Professor.
反抗凶兆
Fight Sinister.
运用你心智的力量
Use the powers of your mind.
秘客 Magik
我不想和你对抗,同志
I do not want to fight you, comrade.
我也不想跟你战斗
I don't want to fight you, either.
我要你为我而战
I want you to fight for me.
是的,我的女王
Yes, my queen.
我即力量!
I am power!
交出孩子,地狱克隆人
Give us the boy, you brimstone clone.
我欣赏你的磁力
I applaud your magnetism.
但是我的精神操控力可不仅限于金属
But my telekinetic charm extends beyond mere metal.
看看你,一个装扮成英雄的恶棍
Look at you, a villain playing dress-up as a hero.
我该把你当做玩具
I should have you as a toy.
真抱歉 我并不想……
I'm sorry. I didn't want to...
别担心
Don't worry.
嗯
Mmm.
你也会流血的,亲爱的
You'll bleed, too, darling.
那些声音挥之不去! -拜托,琴妮
Can't keep the voices out! - Come on, Jeanie.
就像骑脚踏车
Like riding a bicycle.
回忆如何控制它
Remember how to control it.
专注于我的心智,琴妮
Concentrate on my mind, Jeanie.
只有我的心智 在这儿 我就在这里
Just my mind. Right here. I'm right here.
这般痛苦
Such pain.
我得帮忙
I must help.
你会的 你一向如此
You will. You always did.
回忆起你是谁 你对大家的意味着什么
Remember who you are. What you mean to us.
对我意味着什么
To me.
罗根
Logan.
我记得你
I remember you.
继续 再深一点
Keep going. Deeper.
我对你那么重要?
I mean all that to you?
不止
More.
拜托,不要
Please, don't.
斯科特! 他有危险
Scott! He's in danger.
我得走了
I have to go.
亲爱的,你哪儿也不能去
My dear, you are not going anywhere.
你的身体很虚弱
Your body is in no condition.
野兽,拜托 我的身体不是问题
Beast, please. My body won't be an issue.
立刻收手!
This ends now!
你!
You!
当然了
Of course.
你夺走了我的面庞,我的丈夫,我的家庭
You took my face, my husband, my family.
现在又是我的心智
And now my mind.
别再侵犯!
Enough violation!
我曾是凤♥凰♥
I was Phoenix.
我! 力量的化身!
Me! Power incarnate!
力量?
Power?
你只记得这些?
Is that all you can remember?
她在吗?
Is she here?
你好呀
Hello there.
知道我是谁吗,琴?
Do you know who I am, Jean?
琴最爱的独眼龙(Cyclops)玩偶,出场于S03E16
爸爸妈妈让你来治疗我
Mom and Dad called you to help fix me.
他们说我想的太多了
They say I think too much.
别担心
Don't worry.
我也总是想东想西
All I do is think, too.
我记得这个
I remember this.
感觉像我后半辈子的第一天
It felt like the first day of the rest of my life.
可是出了什么事?
But what happened?
我们是何时发现了我们的力量?
When did we find our power?
安妮,当心!
Annie, watch out!
我们最好的朋友,死了
Our best friend, she died.
这唤醒了我们的天赋
It awakened our gifts.
所有这些痛苦
All this pain.
由我们共同承受?
We carry all of this?
不! 这是我的痛苦,不是你的!
No! It's my pain, not yours!
拜托了,让我来帮你
Please, let me help you.
你能告诉我我是谁吗?
Can you tell me who I am?
你能分辨这些记忆中哪些是你的,
Can you say which of these memories are yours
哪些是我的?
and which are mine?
能吗?
Can you?
我……我想可以
I-I think so.
人是由记忆定义的
We are what we remember.
而你什么都不记得
And you remember nothing.
你什么都不是!
You are nothing!
哦,斯科特
Oh, Scott.
看哪,他的眼睛好像你
Look, he has your eyes.
好了,帮他取个名字吧?
Well, doesn't he need a name?
我想取……
I was thinking...
内森
Nathan.
我怎会忘记呢?
How could I forget?
他不仅仅是一个记忆
He's more than a memory.
他就是两个人可以分享的最纯粹的爱的活的证明,
剧集 | X战警97(2024) | 导航列表