剧集 | X战警97(2024) | 导航列表
不想害他们丢脸
Didn't want to rub their faces in it?
欢欢 就像我妈说的
It's like minha mãe says, Jubilee.
大家互相尊重
Live and let live.
人有时就是处不来
Sometimes people don't get along.
难道我不知道吗 老弟
Don't I know it, bub?
前面的人看到我们来就跑了
FOH ran when they saw us coming.
还掉了一样小东西
Dropped one of their little toys, too.
希望镭射眼查到那些坏蛋的来历
Pray Cyclops find where these bad boys are coming from,
以免情况不可收拾
before things get too hot to handle.
没想到这家伙差点葬送我们的未来
I can't believe this fool nearly cost us the whole future.
他还是害人不浅
He still cost us enough.
我哪知道崔斯克在哪
Why would I know where Trask is?
你在国防部任职时
You helped fund his Sentinel program
资助他的哨兵机器人计划
when you worked for the Defense Department.
盖瑞克 你得服刑25年
Gyrich, you're serving 25 years.
供出情报 我帮你减到10年
You talk and I get it down to 10.
你们变种人步步高升 与高层往来
You mutants are moving up, making friends in high places.
不过提出这种条件一定很不甘愿吧
Though it's got to hurt, offering that deal to me.
哨兵机器人升级果然吓到你们了
Those Sentinel upgrades really threw you.
我们只希望有些人类已经进化了
We merely hoped some humans had evolved beyond the past.
你们真以为我们会让步 让变种人接管地球吗
Did you honestly think we'd roll over and let mutants take over the planet?
我们不会反击
That we wouldn't fight back?
但你的残暴手段 却让人类更支持我们的理想
Yet your cruelty has only made humanity more sympathetic to our cause.
是吗暴风女 你只是赶流行
Oh, did it? No, you're in vogue, Storm. A fad.
“看看我的变种人朋友”
"Look at my mutant friend."
但在赶流行的同情底下
But under all that fashionable sympathy,
正常人都知道给你们越多空间
normal people know the more room we make for your kind,
我们自己的空间就越少
the less we leave for ours.
就算我们想表现包容之心
So we might wear tolerance on our sleeves,
但也知道残酷的真♥相♥
but we know the naked truth.
包容即灭绝
Tolerance is extinction.
服刑10年 盖瑞克 要不要随你
Ten years, Gyrich. Yours to win or lose.
射杀你们这群怪胎景仰的人那天 我就赢了
I won the day I shot the man you freak shows look up to.
你真的很努力 桑默斯先生
And you get an "A" for effort, Mr. Summers,
但我们都明白你不是查尔斯赛维尔
but we both know you're no Charles Xavier.
没错 我不是查尔斯赛维尔
You're right. I'm not Charles Xavier.
他会跟你讲理 很有耐心
He'd reason with you. Be patient.
他会尽全力救你
He'd do everything in his power to save you.
救我 避开什么 你吗
Save me? From what, you?
不是 见过我太太吗
No. But have you met my wife?
仇恨削弱了你的心智 盖瑞克先生
Hatred weakens your mind, Mr. Gyrich.
脑波强化器增强了我的超自然能力
Cerebro amplifies my psychic powers,
使我能从任何地方穿透你的思绪
allowing me to penetrate your thoughts from any distance I please.
滚出我的脑袋
Get out of my head!
一个母体模组不够 我们需要备份
One Master Mold is not enough. We need backups.
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
不对劲 有人…
Something's wrong. Someone else...
不 别再来一次 我很抱歉
No! Not again. I'm so sorry.
看啊 变种人 认命吧 我是死神
Behold, mutant, and despair, for I am Death.
我是母体模组
I am Master Mold.
琴…请回答
Jean! Jean, come in!
我在…史考特
I'm here. I'm here, Scott.
我没事
I'm fine.
我感觉到…
What I felt...
我们必须阻止崔斯克 快
We have to stop Trask. Now.
大家听好
Listen up, people.
琴的心灵扫描发现崔斯克在撒哈拉沙漠
Jean's psychic scan placed Trask in the Sahara Desert.
我们飞过去羁押崔斯克
We fly into the coordinates, detain Trask
彻底关闭母体模组
and shut down Master Mold for good.
不必羁押了
I say we skip detaining
把崔斯克的尸块寄回联♥合♥国♥
and mail Trask back to the UN in little pieces.
不能肢解 金钢狼 -肢解
There will be no dismembering, Wolverine. -Dismembering?
不 是减重
Nah. Weight loss.
我们通力合作 完成任务
We get this done by working together as a team.
你做得到吗 罗根
Think you can do that, Logan?
天啊 老爹 碎念个没完
Jeez, Dad. Keep buzzing in my ear.
要是没有你该怎么办
What would we do if we ever lost you?
大家抓好
Hang on, people.
镭射眼
Cyclops!
又是抓住X战警的日子
Another "catch the X-Men" day.
非常好 队友们 地面见
Solid work, team. See you on the ground.
X战警 集♥合♥
To me, my X-Men.
盖瑞克警告我你们会来
Gyrich warned me you were coming.
他在牢里也有朋友
Even in prison, he has friends
知道变种人问题必须解决
who know the mutant agenda must be stopped.
崔斯克 我们不想动粗
Trask, we don't want to fight.
就算变种人是演化的下一步
You mutants may be the next step in evolution,
但你们还是动物
but you're still animals
需要被消灭
and you need to be put down.
最后警告 崔斯克
Final warning, Trask.
投降吧 变种人
Surrender, mutant.
投降吧 变种人…
Surrender, mutant. Surrender, mutant. Surrender, mutant.
注意
Head's up.
你好 我的敌人
Greetings, enemy mine.
我能劝你改变心意吗
Might I induce you to a change of heart?
路易 这是一段美好偶然友谊的开端
Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful, involuntary friendship.
投降吧 变种人
Surrender, mutant.
投降吧 变种人
Surrender, mutant.
给他们预报
Give 'em the forecast.
侦测到欧米茄等级威胁
Omega-level threat detected.
古老之沙 听我的命令
Ancient sands, heed my command
收回这些仇恨遗迹
and reclaim these relics of hatred.
你低估我们了 变种人
You underestimate us, mutant.
千面人 肚皮朝上
Morph, belly up.
你们X战警能用天赋保护所有人
You X-Men might use your gifts to protect everyone,
却只让我们想到我们来日不多
but all you do is remind us that our days are numbered,
人类将被淘汰
that humanity itself is obsolete.
你们不懂被未来遗弃的感受
You've no idea how it feels to be left behind by the future.
我们的特别科学处会飞过来拆解母体模组
Our Special Sciences Division is flying in to dismantle Master Mold.
人类又欠X战警一次人情了
Yet again, humanity is in the X-Men's debt.
崔斯克宁可人类与变种人对战 而非合作
Trask would rather humans and mutants go to war than work together.
他那种人失败就是我们的胜利
We all win when men like him fail.
你口气好像查尔斯
You sound like Charles.
他会为今天感到骄傲的
He would have been proud today.
谢谢你 库柏博士 老实说 这是团队合作的结果
Thank you, Dr. Cooper. But to be honest, it was a team effort.
一直都是
Always has been.
队友要回来了
Team's on their way back.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
自♥由♥了 我不会再烦你们了
Freedom! I mean, I'll get out of your hair.
听着 我知道今天很奇怪
Look, I know today was strange.
刚来的时候 我跟你一样逃跑
When I first came here, I ran away, just like you.
队友在购物中心救了我 逃过哨兵机器人
The team had saved me from Sentinels at the mall.
但这个地方
But this place,
竟然能让我做自己 让孤儿有所归属
a place where I could be me, where a foster brat belonged,
这个概念比杀人机器人更可怕
that was scarier than any killer robot.
对啦 镭射眼还是不让我开喷射机
Sure, Cyclops still won't let me fly the jet,
但这不是什么奇怪的学校
but this isn't some weird school.
这是一个家庭
It's a family.
愿意接受你的家庭
A family that accepts you.
听来不赖
Sounds nice.
你父母不知道吧
Your parents don't know, do they?
某种太阳能
Some sort of solar energy.
我还没搞清楚
Still figuring it out.
但它让我强大 很强大
Makes me strong, though. Really strong.
只要这样 我就想到自己与众不同
Whenever I do this, it just reminds me that I'm different.
我在欺骗他们
That I'm lying to them.
当X战警 欢欢
Be an X-Man, Jubilee?
我根本不想做自己
I don't even want to be myself.
来
Here.
你负责什么工作 性感多金
What's your job? Hot and rich?
剧集 | X战警97(2024) | 导航列表