剧集 | X战警97(2024) | 导航列表
《X战警》前情提要
Previously on X-Men...
查尔斯·弗朗西斯·泽维尔最后的遗嘱
The last will and testament of Charles Francis Xavier.
教授是不信任我吗?
Did the Professor not trust me?
也许他这么做是为了我们
Maybe he did this for us.
我们的帝国将迎来一位新皇帝
Our empire shall welcome a new emperor.
查尔斯·泽维尔教授
Professor Charles Xavier.
我们的变种仔对世人撒了个弥天大谎
Our merry band of muties have been selling the world a very big lie.
我也是
And so have I.
他叫棱堡
His name's Bastion.
他利用基诺沙的余波
He used the fallout from Genosha
让他的至尊哨兵计划获得通过
to get backing for his Prime Sentinel program.
他的至尊哨兵将会是能够繁殖的活体武器
His Prime Sentinels would be living weapons capable of reproducing.
棱堡到底是什么人?
Who exactly is Bastion?
棱堡,他是个人形哨兵
Bastion, he's a Sentinel, given human form.
你明白与未来对抗,全是徒劳吗?
Do you understand the futility of fighting the future?
在基诺沙,我有很多感触
In Genosha, I felt a lot of things.
但在基诺沙,最可怕的
But the scariest thing about Genosha
不是死亡或是混乱
wasn't the death or the chaos.
而是一个想法:万磁王是对的
It was a thought. Magneto was right.
万磁王让全球大停电
Magneto has blacked out the Earth.
我们需要教授的时候,他又在哪里?
Where's the Professor when you need him?
X战警,集♥合♥
To me, my X-Men.
《X战警 97》 S06E09
你们让电力停摆,尝尝这个!
You turn off the power, this is what you get!
你以为基诺沙已经够糟? 等着瞧吧!
You thought Genosha was bad? Just you wait!
医院也停电了,算你们倒霉,
Too bad the hospitals ain't got no power!
因为你们就要被打住院了 -没有电,就开战!
'Cause you're gonna need one! - No power, no peace!
终于静下来了,母亲
It's finally quiet, Mother.
指棱堡从小被脑中机器的声音折磨
暴风女!
Storm!
世界末日将在12小时后降临,所以你俩最好快点吵完
The world is going to end in 12 hours, so you two better make this fast.
万磁王,先生? 当真?
Magneto, sir? Really?
当你把学校丢给他,是在期待发生什么?
What did you expect was going to happen when you tossed him the school?
我希望给你们俩自♥由♥
I wanted you two to be free.
终于能团聚在一起
To finally be together.
组建家庭 有个内森这样的孩子
To have a family. A child like Nathan.
那应该由我们来决定
The choice should've been ours.
我想让你们卸下对我忠诚的重担
I wanted to spare you the weight of your loyalty to me.
你…… 你们俩从十几岁开始,
You... Both of you have done everything I have asked
就对我言听计从
since you were teenagers.
你们是我的初代学生,很早就毕业了
You were my first students, and you graduated a long time ago.
自♥由♥又给我们带来了什么呢?
And what would freedom have gotten us?
我还是不得不把内森送去未来
I still would've had to send Nathan to the future.
不得不被拉去对付棱堡或是万磁王,
I'd still be pulled into dealing with Bastion or Magneto,
或是其他威胁世界的人
or whoever else threatened the world.
无论如何,我最后都会回到这里
No matter what, I'll always end up here.
你不明白吗?
Don't you know that?
这正是我所担忧的
That was my fear,
——从我见到你的那一刻起——
from the moment I first met you,
你会协助建立一个世界
that you would help build a world
让变种人可以自♥由♥自在地生活,
where mutants could live however they wish.
但你自己却永远无法享受它
But that you would never allow yourself to enjoy it.
也许这是个错误
Perhaps that was a mistake.
因为跟你一样,我也回到了这里
Because just like you, I'm right back here.
雷米!
Remy!
我…
I...
不!
No!
小淘气?
Rogue?
你感觉怎样?
How do you feel?
感觉就像被个装有喷气引擎的干草打捆机碾了过去
I feel like I've been run over by a hay baler fixed with a jet engine.
崔斯克
Trask.
他死了吗
Did he...
发生了好多事,小姐
Much has happened, fräulein.
崔斯克没死 还有……
Trask survived. And so did...
雷米?
Remy?
哦,糟了,我们错过了舞会
Oh, shucks, we missed the hoedown.
奥罗罗,你回来了!
Ororo, you're back!
你的异能……
Your powers...
恢复了,多亏了锻造者
Restored, thanks to Forge.
拜托 奥罗罗又在扮演谦逊女神了
Please. Ororo's doing her modest goddess routine.
真是好久不见,我的朋友
It's been too long, my friend.
真希望是在更好的状况下重逢
Wish it were under better circumstances.
你的强化义肢还能运转
Your augmented prosthetics remain functional
哪怕万磁王让电气停摆
despite Magneto's blackout.
这个旧玩意? 老早就装了静电偏转器
This old thing? Rigged together an electrostatic deflector ages ago.
哦,老天
Oh, me, oh, my!
怎么做到的,朋友?
How, my friend?
只要我能想到,就能做到
Thought about it.
琴!
Oh, Jean!
怎么回事?
What happened?
是啊 我们要搬到梅亚岛的旧基地去
I know. We're actually relocating to the old base on Muir Island
有装备和补给
for gear and supplies.
那儿的希阿科技应该还能运转
Its Shi'ar tech should be operational.
这曾是我们的家 一个避风港
This was our home. A haven.
这里都糟成这样,外面还会有多惨?
If it is this horrible here, how bad is it out there?
恐怕已造成数千人死亡
Thousands are feared dead.
所有第一世界的基础设施都无法运转
All First World infrastructures are in ruin.
万磁王毫无预警地让整个地球倒♥退♥几个世纪
Without warning, Magneto's thrown the entire planet back centuries.
此时此刻,我还能感到地球的磁场奄奄一息
I can feel the Earth's magnetic field dying even now.
等今晚的太阳落下,未来亦将陷落
When the sun sets tonight, it sets on the future.
我们得找到万磁王,劝他逆转对地球的破坏
We need to find Magneto and convince him to reverse the damage to Earth
以免无法挽回
before it becomes permanent.
万磁王不会因为我们说“请”就改变主意
Well, Magneto ain't gonna change his mind just because we say "please."
此人刚刚向整个地球宣战
The man just declared war on the whole planet.
只有一个办法能对付他
His day ends one way.
罗根,如果你今天一定要惩罚谁,那就从我开始吧
Logan, if you must punish someone for today, then start with me.
是我把大家引入这步田地,我的X战警
I brought us here, my X-Men.
别让马格纳斯为我的谋划担责
Do not make Magnus pay for my designs.
小淘气,你跟我和蓝队去找万磁王
Rogue, you're going with me and Blue Team to find Magneto.
暴风女和琴将带领金队去加拉帕戈斯群岛的总部
Storm and Jean will lead Gold Team to shut down Bastion at his headquarters
解决棱堡
in the Galapagos Islands.
我们搞清楚怎么移除这些至尊哨兵的升级了吗?
Have we figured out how to remove these Prime Sentinel upgrades?
或是解除他对它们的控制?
Or eliminate his control over them?
还需要数年时间学会安全移除哨兵的纳米科技
Learning how to safely remove Sentinel nanotech will take years.
但锻造者和我都相信能恢复至尊哨兵的固有人性
But Forge and I believe we can restore the Prime Sentinels' innate humanity.
等等 那些家伙在棱堡将其招入杀戮机器人♥大♥军之前,就恨透我们了
Hold up. These guys hated us before Bastion drafted them into his killer robot army.
我们甚至都不清楚还有多少
We don't even know how many are out there.
让他们脱离棱堡的控制,然后呢?
Unplug them from Bastion, but then what?
听起来就像又一个以“为什么”结尾的日子
Sounds like just another day that ends in "y" when you put it that way.
的确 我们得一如既往地面对它
Precisely. And we face it as we always have.
作为一家人
As a family.
我们的计划有一个小问题
There is one wrinkle to our plan.
至尊哨兵由中♥央♥指令服务器控制
The Prime Sentinels are controlled by a central command server.
可惜,我在停电前没找到它
Alas, I was unable to find it before the blackout.
棱堡就是指令服务器
Bastion is the command server.
学校刚创办时,我拜访过塞巴斯汀的母亲
When I first founded the school, I visited Sebastion's mother.
那男孩可以和机器交流
The boy could communicate with machines.
脑波仪发现了他,所以我以为他是变种人
Cerebro had detected him, so I assumed he was a mutant.
他母亲一听到“变种人”就砰地关上了门
His mother slammed the door when she heard the word.
禁止他跟我回学校
Forbade him from returning with me to the school.
在另一个世界,
In another world,
棱堡也许会出现在这幅画像中
Bastion would be in this portrait.
一旦棱堡不再构成威胁,
Once Bastion is no longer a threat,
我相信马格纳斯会愿意恢复供电的
I believe Magnus will be open to turning the power back on.
当初,你不也相信,把学校交给那坏蛋是个好主意吗?
Well, didn't you also believe it was a good idea to hand the bad guy your school?
够了
That's enough.
相互指责,该结束了
Blame game is over, people.
离世界末日只有不到12小时
The world ends in less than 12 hours.
科特会把我们传送到梅亚岛
Kurt will teleport us to Muir Island.
开始干正事吧,团队
Let's get to work, team.
让我开开眼
Impress me.
剧集 | X战警97(2024) | 导航列表