剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
Because this is where I threaten you.
我可以曝光你的公♥司♥员工一直遭受着
I could go public with the significant wage gap
巨大的工资差距
that your company has been suffering from.
或者 如果这还不够 我很乐意再算上
Or, if that's not enough, I'd be happy to top it
你给吉娜和我的封口费
with the hush money you provided Gena and I.
还是 我应该告诉大家
Or should I just tell everybody
你在公园里说一位妈妈
that you called a mom at the park
"彻头彻尾的同性恋 还不是性感的那种"
"Clearly gay, and not in the hot way."
你在这所做的一切 全都是违法且下流的
What you've done here? Yeah, it's illegal and gross.
你要做的就是 别再当小气的性别歧视的贱♥人♥
And all you have to do is stop being a cheap little sexist bitch.
现在 为我们提供日托所
Now deliver us a daycare,
不然就面对公众监督...
or face public scrutiny...
和"汪汪队"吧
and the Paw Patrol.
王牌
Ruff.
没错 继续走你的
That's right. Keep walking!
我就走过去 我跟你说
I was just walking. I'm tellin' you,
他甚至没看见牌子砸过去
he did NOT even see it coming.
就像是用我的脸打了他 用我的牌子
I was just like beating him, with my face - with the sign,
就这样猛地砸过去
just like ahhhh, ungh, hunngh!
没错 然后 就在他想着
Right. And then just when he thought
事情不可能更糟时 我就...
it couldn't get any worse, I just--
控制住了他
Curbed him.
茱尼佩 我不是跟你说过别这么偷偷摸摸的吗
Juniper, what have I told you about sneaking up on us like that?
你是说这会让你觉得自己生活在《恐怖角》中吗
That it makes you feel like you live in Cape Fear?
美国恐怖电影 讲述刑满释放犯人的复仇计划
没错 现在回你房♥间去
Exactly. Now go to your room.
你拿回了我的念珠
And you got my rosary back.
他现在被警♥察♥抓走了
Well, he's with the cops now
而且迟缓的正义之轮在...
and the slow wheels of justice are...
-向前滚动 -这太棒了 弗兰姬
- cranking forward. - That was amazing, Frank.
是个人都会这么做的
It's what anybody woulda done.
不 你就像是...
No. You've been like...
索罗门需要的最棒的父亲
the best father Solomon could ever ask for.
不 但说真的
No, but really.
我想让你也当他的妈妈
I want you to be his other mom.
我知道这有点过分 因为你已经有一个孩子了
And I know that's asking a lot since you already have a kid
还有前妻 可能还会有骚扰案要处理
and an ex-wife and a potential assault case on your hands.
我很荣幸...
I would be honoured...
很荣幸能收养他
honoured to adopt him.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
-我爱你 -爱你
- I Love you. - Love you.
听着...
Look...
坏消息是... 我们的出版商不干了
bad news is... our Publisher has dropped out.
你写的这本书跟当时说好的
You wrote a completely different book
完全不同
than what they paid you for.
但我不需要把给钱还回去 对吧
But I don't, I don't have to pay the money back, right?
你当然要还
Oh, you absolutely do.
我不能归还那笔预付款 我丈夫失业了
I can't repay that advance! My husband lost his job
儿童侦探营他妈的可是一大笔钱
and, and detective camp is a fucking fortune!
儿童侦探营 我喜欢
Detective camp! I love it!
一流好书
Ripped from the pages!
但听着 这事是你自己搞砸的
But look, you blew your book deal!
-彻底搞砸了 -该死 该死
- Like you totally blew it! - Shit. Shit. Shit.
但...
But...
这是你的书 安妮
this is your book, Anne!
我非常喜欢
I loved it!
我最好的朋友喜欢 我的白♥痴♥妹妹也喜欢
My best friend loved it, my idiot sister loved it,
我表哥家孩子的公共汽车司机简直爱死了
my cousin's kid's bus driver LOVED it.
故事很美
It's beautiful.
情节令人心碎和愤怒
It's heartbreaking and infuriating
展现了做青春期孩子的母亲的方方面面
and all the things that it is to be the mother of an adolescent.
真的吗
Right?
我们会上架这本书 安妮
We are gonna sell this book, Anne!
好了 去玩吧
All right, go play.
嗨 小婊砸
What up, biatch?
省省吧 你这个混♥蛋♥
Save it, you piece of shit.
得了吧 我满足了你的要求
Oh, come on, I met your demands.
你赢了 好吗 真的很让人感动
You won, okay? It was impressive.
不 我是认真的
No, seriously.
看着你选择真正在意的东西
Watching you pick something that you actually care about
然后坚持到底
and follow through with it?
大多数人都做不到这一点
Most people don't have that in 'em.
大多数人也不是反♥社♥会♥者
Most people aren't sociopaths,
不会只因为讨厌他们的母亲
who screw over half their employees
就把一大半的员工都得罪个遍
'cause they hate their mommy.
我...我不知道该说什么
I... I don't know what to say.
-我很抱歉 -就说你是个小贱♥人♥
- I'm sorry. - Say you're a little bitch...
长了张小贱♥人♥的脸
with a little bitch face.
-什么 -快说
- What? - Say it.
要不就躲我远远的
Or find another bench.
好吧
Fine.
我是个小贱♥人♥
I'm a little bitch with...
长了张小贱♥人♥的脸
A little bitch face.
听着 我还愿意做
So, look, I'd still like to do
我们工作之外做的那事
whatever it is we do outside of work.
那是我们一起做的什么事呢
And what is it that we do together?
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么
What the fuck?!
抱歉 我只是想你可能会...
I'm sorry. Look, I just thought you'd, I mean, you'd prob--
-都听我的 -当然
- I'm in charge. - Clearly.
好的 这是一件衬衫
'Kay, so, this is a shirt.
我想让你自己找到大的那个洞
I want you to find the big hole,
把脑袋慢慢钻进去
let your head do the walkin'.
跟着你的直觉走 我不会插手帮你
Just sort of follow your guts. I'm not gonna step in...
虽然我很想
even though I want to.
对 就这样...
Yup. Just sort of...
对 就是那里
yup, that's the one.
没错 嗨
Yup. Hey.
进展如何
How's it goin' in here?
缓慢又糟糕 但他在慢慢进步了
Slow and terrible, but he's gettin' it!
-太棒了 宝贝 -耶
- Wow, buddy! That's amazing! - Yeah!
-太厉害了 -你做到了
- Good job, buddy! - Oh, you got it.
你能找到放胳膊的那个洞吗
Can you find the arm hole?
他可能找不到
Oh, he, he might not.
如果他学不会穿带袖子的 还有背心呢对吧
Look, if he doesn't get it, There's always vests, right?
-妈妈 -我不是很担心这个
- Mommy? - I'm not too worried about it.
我穿不进去
I can't.
感觉如果我帮他穿一只袖子...
I feel like if I just step in and fix that one arm...
-你不能帮他 -我穿不进去
- You cannot step in. - I can't.
我们就不能把它归咎于脑震荡
Can't we just blame it on the concussion
然后帮他把衬衫穿上吗
and I'll just put the shirt on?
我的病人怎么样了
How is my patient?
你是哪位来着
Who are you?
我们要把你的病情升级为失忆吗
Do we have to upgrade you to amnesia?
我要再用叉车打一下你的头
I'm gonna have to hit you in the head
帮助你想起来吗
with another forklift though?
他真的学会了
He's actually getting it.
-你成功了 你成功了 -你做到了宝贝
- You got it, you got it! - You got it, dude!
-太棒了 -太棒了查理
- Yes! Yes! - Yes, Charlie!
太棒了
Yes, yes, yes!
火车站
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what we're gonna do.
我找到工作了
I got a job.
什么 还是编码员吗
What? Like as... as a coder?
应急策划师
As a contingency planner.
谢天谢地 你
Ah, thank God! You--
-等等等等 -怎么了
- Mm, wait, wait, wait. - What?
有一个小问题
There's one small thing.
你在做什么
What're you doin'...?
应该我来为你准备
I could've gotten you something--
不不不 别紧张
No, no, no, no, no. Relax.
-我想送你点东西 -好
- I wanted to get you something. - Okay.
我欠你一个道歉
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表