剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
Do you hear that? They're waiting for me.
你能帮我去接佐伊吗
Hey listen, can you pick up Zoe?
我不知道这会要开多久
I don't know how long this is gonna take.
谢谢
Thank you!
靠
Shit!
玛雅·布朗特
你在找这个吗
Is that what you're looking for?
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
-有谁在我们家吗 -什么
- Is somebody in our house? - What?
没有
No.
钢笔在你嘴里炸了吗
Did a pen explode in your mouth?
-没有 -太性感了
- No! - Hmm, it's strangely sexy.
你在跟谁说话
Who were you talking to?
我在拥抱未来科技
This is me embracing the future.
听着 亚历克莎 把室内温度调低点
Check this out. Alexa, cool down the room.
好的
Okay.
确定吗 温度刚刚好啊
Really? The temperature's perfectly fine.
本来刚刚好 但是你来了
Yeah it was, 'til you got here.
我已经着火了
Then I started to get all warm under the collar,
意乱情迷
all hot and bothered!
莱昂内尔
Lionel!
莱昂内尔
Lionel!
-我还要写书 -来嘛 休息一下
- I have a book to write. - Come on, take a little break.
见到爷爷奶奶高不高兴
Are you happy to see Grandma and Grandpa?
我们有很久没见到你们了
So it-it's been a while, you know, since we've seen you.
感觉见面时间间隔越来越久 一切都好吗
It seems to be longer and longer lately, is everything okay?
一切都很好 妈妈
Everything's fine, Mom.
我们忙于照顾孩子 还有搬家
We've just got our hands full with the kids, and the move,
以及凯特的新事业
and Kate's new business.
我很惊讶你们和好
Well, I for one am amazed at how quickly
然后搬来这里之后
things got back to normal after moving in here,
这么快就恢复常态了 太棒了 亲爱的
and getting back together. Bravo, honey.
和好
Back together?
天哪 你们没告诉他们
Oh my God. You didn't tell them.
内森 这是什么意思
Nathan, what does she mean?
妈妈 凯特和我遇到了些问题
Mom, uh, Kate and I have been going through some stuff.
但我们一直在努力重建我们的关系
But we've been working really hard on rebuilding.
是的
Yeah.
-他出轨了吗 -是的
- Did he cheat on you? - Oh, big time!
这也难怪
I wish I could say I was surprised.
别说了 莱拉
Don't start, Lyla.
福斯特家男人一脉相承的恶心
But the Foster men are a rotten breed.
离开他
Leave him.
-什么 -我也这么说
- Excuse me? - Said the same thing.
在他把你的钱败光
Leave him while you still can,
把你的房♥子搞没之前离开他
before he blows all your money, and you lose your house!
妈妈 你在说什么
Mom, what are you talking about?
-我们无家可归了 内森 -天哪
- We're homeless, Nathan. - Oh my God.
对不起 我也不想在这个时候告诉你
Look, I'm sorry, I didn't want you to find out this way.
但她还是这么做了 对吗
Yet this is how she tells him, right?
你闭嘴 罗杰
Not another word, Roger!
等等 到底发生了什么
Sorry, slow down. What happened?
-你还记得来自Y的皮特吗 -不记得
- Do you remember Pete from the Y? - No.
皮特告诉你♥爸♥爸他有个
Well, Pete told your father that he had found the best place
绝佳的投资机会
for him to put our money.
然而 最适合皮特的地方就是监狱
Meanwhile, it seems the best place for Pete is in prison,
然后所有的钱 没了
and all of our money, poof!
所以他们要抵押我们的房♥子 就是这样
So they are foreclosing on the house, and that is it!
没人会来帮我们了
There is no one coming to help us.
没有人
No one is coming.
-那你们以后住哪里 -是啊
- So, where will you live? - Right.
你们住...
Where will you...
不
Oh... no.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表