剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
你想好怎么处理迈克了吗
So do you know what you're gonna do about Mike?
没有 我还在权衡利弊
Ugh, I don't know, I'm still trying to weigh my options.
你说 我能开了他吗
I mean, can I fire him?
他是个累赘没错 但那些录像我也有责任
Sure he's a liability, but I'm implicated in those videos, too.
弄好啦
Oh, there we go.
-干得漂亮 小伙 -都弄完了
- Oh, good job, buddy! - All done.
今天不要游泳好吗 宝贝儿
No swimming today, okay, pal?
你别着急 慢慢来
Okay, take as much time as you need,
但要记住 没人会帮你的
But just remember, no one's coming.
-你什么意思 -这是你的公♥司♥
- What's that supposed to mean? - It's your company.
受损的是你的名声 没人会来救你
Your name on the line, and no one's coming to save you.
这么说有点消极
Okay, that's sorta grim.
怎么会 这才说明你权利大呢
No way, it's like empowering.
不论你想怎么处理 都没人会帮你的
However you wanna handle it, no one's coming.
你自己说了算
It's all you.
没人会帮你的 好吧
No one's coming. Okay.
游泳小将耳药水滴完了 然后呢
Swimmer ear drops done, what's next?
-日托生日纸杯蛋糕 -日托生日纸杯蛋糕
- Daycare birthday cupcakes. - Daycare birthday cupcakes!
你都一岁啦
One years old!
天啊 时间都去哪了
Oh my God, where does the time go?
看看你 每分钟都在长大
Look at you, growin' by the minute.
太爱你了 接下来干嘛
Love you so much. What's next?
-你能写个字条提醒他别游泳吗 -好
- Will you write the note to get him out of swimming. - Yes.
剩下的我来就好 对了 我爸打电♥话♥来了
I will finish him up here. Oh! My Dad called, by the way.
他们五点过来参加埃拉的生日晚宴
They're gonna be here at five for Ella's birthday dinner.
-五点吗 -再晚的话
- Five? - Well, any later,
就要影响到大家睡觉的时间了
and it's encroaching on everyone's bedtimes.
说得对 我会弄好的
No, totally, I'll make it work.
你能把蛋糕店电♥话♥发给我吗
Hey, will you flip me the confirmation number
-我确认一下蛋糕的情况 -好
- for the birthday cake? - Yep.
保证早六点后所有航♥班♥都没有婴儿
迈克 你干了什么
Mike, what have you done?
职场老妈
第四季 第四集
你说你在想应急措施的时候
So when you said you were working on a fix,
话里的意思其实是你要在没有我批准的情况下
what you had really meant is that you were pulling
发起一场运动吗
the trigger on a campaign without my approval?!
天啊 别紧张 放轻松
Oh Jesus, easy does it. Okay, come on.
这事你懂的
You knew about this.
你♥他♥妈♥现在别想蒙我
Oh, don't you even try to fuckin' gaslight me right now.
看到墙上写的什么字吗
You see that sign on the wall?
是"凯特·福斯特公♥关♥公♥司♥"
It says "Kate Foster PR,"
不是"波林斯基鬼话连篇公♥司♥"
not "Bolinski's Bargain Bullshit!"
什么公♥司♥会起那样的名字
What kind of company name would that be?
真航打电♥话♥来了
Hey, Tru Air is on the phone.
这边是艾登和丽莎
You have Aidan and Lisa.
真航今天通过电子邮件推送发布
Tru Air's new baby discrimination policy,
新推出的歧视婴儿的政策
announced today via email promotion,
刷新了市场迎合率的下限
marks a new low in corporate pandering.
得了吧 这是谁说的
Come on, who said that?
《环球邮报》 我们客户群体中
The Globe! You know, the most popular newspaper
受众最广的报纸啊
among our customer base?!
好吧好吧 你们有没有可能
Okay, okay. Um... is there any chance
今天过来一下 我们谈谈这件事
you guys could come in today, and we could talk about this?
我们也想提议面对面交流
We were going to suggest a face-to-face as well.
再联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
我没想到一篇负面报道
Well, I didn't think they'd get that spooked
能把他们吓成这样
over one piece of bad press.
他们可真没见识
It's very short-sighted of them.
说到没见识...
Speaking of short-sighted...
你当时看到墙了吗
did you see the wall coming?
什么意思
Excuse me?
躁起来吧
Let's party!
你摔跤时用的什么化名 艾尔·波林斯基吗
What's your wrestling name? El Bolinski?
是 我也很讨厌我能认出这些纹身
Yeah. I hate that I recognize those tattoos, too.
-我能解释 -给你一分钟
- I can explain that. - You have one minute.
仅仅是因为我好奇
And only because I'm curious.
我在真航加班
Okay, well, I was working late on Tru Air.
我工作很拼
I'm a hard worker.
翠西让我不要带着一身酒气回家
And Trish told me not to come home smelling like booze,
可我那时已经酒过三巡 所以...
and I'd already had a scotch trio, so--
三巡
A trio?
这么说你有酗酒的问题
Oh, so you have a drinking problem.
我更愿称之为"习惯"
I prefer "Routine."
总之 我闭目养神了几分钟
Anyway, I closed my eyes for a few minutes.
你是醉趴下了
You passed out.
再次声明 你爱怎么曲解随便你
Again, you can spin it however you like.
但当我醒来时 派对已经炸开锅了
But when I woke up, this party was in full swing.
我想逃出去而不被人看到的唯一方法
And the only way for me to get out of there without being seen
就是就近找东西乔装打扮
was to find the nearest disguise,
所以我就戴了那个面具
which happened to be that mask.
然后我在出去的时候撞到墙了
And I hit a wall on the way out.
是我的错
My bad.
你在小心溜走的时候 为什么发生了这一幕
And at what point during this discreet escape did this occur?
我听到《玛卡雷娜》这首歌♥了
The "Macarena" Came on,
他们都不知道该怎么跳舞
and they-they don't even know the dance!
拜托 让这首歌♥长存是我们这一代的责任
Come on, it's on our generation to keep it alive!
不 跟《玛卡雷娜》无关
No, not the "Macarena."
你在视频里把酒递给未成年人
You're on camera giving this shit to minors!
什么 我没有
What? No!
是你把视频倒着放了
You're playing that in reverse,
因为我没...把它给未成年人
because I-I didn't... give it to minors,
我是把它从未成年手里拿回来
I was taking it away from the minors.
-我的天啊 -我已经亡羊补牢了
- Oh my God. - Look, I already fixed the damn hole in the wall,
我没什么可补救的了
there's nothing left for me to do.
你可以退出 你不适合跟这个牌子合作
You could walk away. You are wrong for the brand.
那我接下来该怎么做
And then what am I gonna do?
把我为事后啤酒所做的努力拱手让人吗
I'm just gonna hand over all of the work that I've done on Après?
一旦你让出事后啤酒这个项目
Once you release yourself from Après,
我就买♥♥下你真航项目的部分
I will buy you out of Tru Air.
这是我们和他们的合同中你该拿的那半余款
This is the remainder of your half of our contract with them.
你是真的想赶我走啊
You just really want me gone, huh?
我是想让你把这笔白给的钱收下
I want you to take this free money,
然后振作起来
and figure your shit out.
听着...
Look...
凯特 我的确有问题
Kate, I have a problem.
说实话 我刚刚对客户才有点了解
Truthfully, I'm a little light on clients right now,
我的宝宝也要出生了
and with the baby coming and everything,
我的日子真的是太不好过了
it's just, it's been really fuckin' hard!
是的 我知道 我懂你 朋友
Yeah, I get it, and I feel for you, man.
但现在为时已晚了
But this is too little, too late.
你到底哪里好啊
What's so great about you, anyway?
你说什么
Excuse me?
为什么每个人都想取悦你啊
Why's everybody always blowing smoke up your ass?!
你就是个婊♥子♥
You're just a bitch!
-你根本没那么性感 -天啊 伙计
- And you're not even that hot. - Jesus, dude!
我压根都不喜欢犹太人
And I don't even like Jews.
刚才那句是我说错话了 犹太人挺好的
That came out wrong. Jews are fine.
情况如何 进展顺利吗
Hey, how's it goin'? Makin' good progress?
非常顺利
Uh, great progress, yeah.
第一章会让你大为惊叹的
Sure, the-the first chapter's gonna blow your tits off.
我等不及看了
Can't wait.
所以 距我们上次询问进度已经有段时间了
So look, it's been a little while since we checked in,
你应该写到 差不多第三章或第四章了吧
you should be where, like, Chapter Three? Four?
当然 没错
Mhmm, totally, yep.
我希望我们不会申请延期
I was hoping we wouldn't have to ask for an extension.
不好意思 你可以申请延期吗
Sorry, you can ask for an extension?
是啊 延期是家常便饭
Oh yeah, it happens all the time.
但出版商很讨厌这样
But publishers hate it,
如果新手作家无须延期的话 会留下好印象
and it looks great when a first-time author doesn't need one.
事实上 我们为什么不给他们看几页
In fact, why don't we shoot them over a couple of pages
吊吊他们的胃口呢
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表