剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
to whet their appetite?
几页啊 当然好啊
Pages, sure, yeah.
要发多少页呢
How-how many are we talking about?
我也说不好 发前两章 怎么样
I don't know, what, the first two chapters, how's that sound?
好 当然可以 我可以修改一下
Okay, sure, I could revise those
大约可以在下...
and probably have them to you by next--
爸爸 我们要迟到了
Dad, we're late!
你开了免提吗
Am I on speakerphone?
不好意思 娜塔莎 这里人太多了
Sorry Natashia, it's a full house here.
那今晚把那些内容发给我
So, those pages by tonight, then?
-好的 当然 -很好 再联络
- Okay. Sure. - Great. Talk soon.
杰贝 别心软
Jubel, don't relent,
让那个小混♥蛋♥看看谁才是老大
you show that little turd who's boss!
你不像平常那样讨人厌了
You're not as annoying as usual.
是因为你的小脑瓜里有什么烦心事吗
Is something going on in that tiny little brain of yours?
我在沉思 混♥蛋♥ 你没听说过严肃脸吗
I'm in the zone, douchebag. You never heard of a game face?
你刚才那是严肃脸吗
Is that what that is?
我以为你刚才是在努力忍♥屁
I thought you were just trying to hold in a fart.
我不放屁
I don't fart.
我今天有大事要做
I've got a big day ahead of me.
我要在公♥司♥搞点事情 伸张一点正义
Gonna start shit at work. Serve up a little justice.
是吗
Oh yeah?
就像圣女贞德一样
like Joan of Arc.
曾在英法战争中领导法国人♥民♥战胜英国
你知道她最后什么下场吗
Do you know how things ended for her?
知道
Yeah.
-你不知道 -我知道
- You don't. - Yes, I do!
她在一万人面前被绑在火刑柱上烧死了
She was burned at the stake in front of 10,000 people.
那孩子真的是你亲生的
Did someone really let you put a baby in them,
还是你为了比较鸡鸡的大小偷了一个回来
or did you steal that kid, so you could compare dick sizes?
鸡鸡换成乳♥房♥♥ 我也可以问你这样的问题
Same question to you, but for boobs.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
好漂亮的羊毛衫 雅顿
Nice cardigan, Arden.
哇 说出来跟绕口令似的
Whoa, ha, that's like a tongue twister.
要不干脆叫你毛衫吧
Maybe we should just call you Ardigan?
好吧
Okay.
是这样的...
Anyway...
你知不知道利昂
did you know that Leon makes like,
每周比你多赚250美元
$250 more dollars than you per week?
你们干的还是一样的活
Doing the same exact job.
很不公平吧
It seems unfair, no?
盖瑞 为什么你赚的钱比马苏玛多
Hey Gary, why do you make more money than Masooma?
嗨 吉娜
Hey Gena, um...
为什么你赚的钱比哈里 迈克尔和詹姆斯少
how come you make less money than Harry, Michael, and James?
-是男女薪资差距吗 -什么
- Something called the wage gap? - What?
很烦人吧
It's really annoying.
妈的
Fuck!
你们谁给我扔的这个
Okay, which one of you threw that at me?
我们一起扔的 马文
Oh, we all did, Marvin.
公♥司♥里每位酬不抵劳的女性
Every underpaid woman in this office.
我们准备弃你而去了
And we're ready to walk out on you,
-就像你的胡子一样 -什么玩意
- just like your beard did. - I'm sorry?
我才想说什么玩意
No, I'm sorry...
我们居然在一家薪资差别如此大的公♥司♥上班
that we still work in an office with a glaring pay gap!
是的
Yeah!
好吧 那你们想怎么样
Okay. So what exactly do you want?
不言而喻 薪资平等
Equal pay, obviously.
还有...
And...
-日托所 -还有日托所
- Daycare. - And a daycare.
再来点高品质杏仁牛奶怎么样
And how about some better almond milk?
这没你的事 盖瑞
You're not a part of this, Gary!
好吧 好吧 杏仁牛奶这事
Okay, okay, like, I can maybe do something
还是可以商量的
about the almond milk thing.
但你们每个人的薪资不是我说了算
But I-I don't decide what everyone gets paid,
再说我哪有能力在这开个日托所
and I certainly don't have the power to start a daycare here.
那你就去找能够解决问题的人 马文
Well then, you better talk to the people who do, Marvin.
因为战斗才刚刚开始
Because this fight is just beginning.
现在是私人专属时间
It's time for... me!
私人专属时间
It's... it's "Me time!"
私人专属时间
Metime!
那不是"我也是"的手势吗
Uh, but isn't it "MeToo?"
美国反性骚扰运动
我觉得她意思是"是时候了"
I think she's trying to do "Time's up."
什么是时候了
Time is up?
好吧 开始吧
Okay... come on!
惩罚模式
Punishment mode.
辣妹
别问为什么
大功告成
Boom! Yesss!
保存 保存
And save. Save!
看上去好棒 谢谢你们
Yeah, that looks great, thank you guys, I appreciate it.
迈克不是保证事后啤酒的设计会特别上档次
Hey, you know how Mike promised his work on Après was classy,
与时俱进 而且很快就会完工
on brand, and almost finished?
-是啊 -看看这个
- Yeah? - Yeah, take a look.
"增进兄弟情"
"Elevate brotherhood?!"
感觉是在泰国徒步旅行还不忘思念同窗旧友的
This looks like it was designed by some hikers in Thailand
背包客才会设计成这样
who miss their frat brothers.
这不就是两个男人紧紧抱在一起吗
Yeah, one of these is just two guys hugging, really hard.
他们干嘛抱那么紧
Why are they hugging so hard?
这不能让克雷格看到
Okay well, we can't show this to Craig.
这根本没用 我们需要新的原稿
This is-this is useless. We need new copy.
-新的照片 -新的想法
- We need new photos. - And a new idea.
我们怎么在开会之前赶出来呢
How are we gonna come up with this before this meeting?
首先 感谢你秉持患难与共
Well, first of all, thank you for using "We".
-罗茜 -其次 我也觉得来不及
- Rosie. - Secondly, I'm not sure we can.
行吧 别人不会插手的
Yeah, no one's coming.
等等
Hold up.
是你啊
Hey you!
你可曾梦想和真正的作家把酒言欢
Have you ever wanted to have a drink with a real author?
现在梦想成真了
Well, now you can,
因为我刚写完了两个章节 小样
because I just wrote two whole chapters, bitch!
姐妹 这太棒了 祝贺你
Dude, that's amazing, congrats!
谢谢 想庆祝下吗
Thanks, you wanna celebrate?
妈的 姐妹 我也想
Shit dude, I wish I could,
但工作要把我逼疯了
but work is crazy.
-我猜也是 -他们真可爱
- Yeah, I figured. - They're cute.
-看来我得自己去了 -爱你
- Guess I'm taking myself out. - I love you.
拜
Bye.
天啊
Oh my goodness.
-原谅我这样 -没关系
- Excuse the fuck outta me. - Yes, yes, yes.
姐妹 怎么了
Oh hey dude, what?
-这太有意思了 -哪部分有意思
- This is so funny! - Uh, which part?
是你在工作日的空闲时间和别人一起
The fact that you're having a mid-workday playdate
在我们最喜欢的地方玩
at our favourite spot?
还是你告诉我你有工作要忙
Or that you told me you were stuck at work?
不 我是为了工作 玛雅接下了
No, this is work, actually, Maya is doing some
我在弄的这款大♥麻♥啤酒的最后的拍摄工作
last minute photos for this weed beer pitch I'm doing.
-真的吗 -她在看到
- Really? - She thought of me
我给孩子们拍的照片时 想到了我
when she saw the pics I took of our kids.
-她太棒了 -不巧不成书啊
- She's so good. - Thanks, universe.
-没错 -来吧 坐吧
- Yes. - Come on, have a seat.
-坐吧 -你们确定吗
- Yeah! - Are you sure?
我不想打断你们的工作
I don't-I don't wanna interrupt all the work you're doing.
没事的 我们差不多搞定了
Ah, it's cool, we're pretty much done here.
-坐吧 -好吧
- Sit down. - Alright.
玛雅 安妮其实是在庆祝她在一个
Maya, Anne's actually celebrating a pretty impossible
极其有限的期限内写完了书
deadline for this book deal she's got.
新书合约 太棒了 那本书是关于什么的
Book deal! That's dope, what's it about?
玛雅 你知道今天是埃拉的一岁生日吗
Hey Maya, did you know that it's Ella's first birthday today?
是的 我知道
I did, yeah.
凯特说她今晚要接待双方的父母
Kate was saying that she's hosting both sets of in-laws tonight.
是啊 上帝保佑
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表