剧集 | 觉醒(2020) | 导航列表
你又说了这么一句话
you went and said that shit.
你就接著贫吧
Go ahead, make jokes.
这次你能轻松脱身
You got off easy this time.
下一次 我们就不会这么好说话了
Next time, we're not gonna be so nice,
你最好是别太过分
so you better fuckin' lighten up.
我们来谈谈你眼里的那些威胁吧 如何
Let's talk about those perceived threats, shall we?
比如说那些坚果
Those nuts, for example.
我要是拿坚果砸你
If I were to throw those nuts in your face,
这会被当做是威胁吗
could that be perceived as a threat?
要是我把酒洒你身上
If I were to splash beer on you,
会被当做威胁吗
would that be considered a threat?
若是有意为之 就是威胁
If it's intentional, then yes.
好的
Okay.
那样的话
Well, in that case,
你现在没带枪可真是太好了
it's a good thing you don't have your gun on you because
不然我就死翘翘了对吧
I would be dead right now.
别逼我
Don't push me.
这一下是因为你给穷♥人♥开违规通行的罚单
That is for giving jaywalking tickets to poor people.
这一下是因为你在黑人只想找点东西吃的时候
And that is for answering Cookout Karen's 911 calls
接了野餐凯伦的报♥警♥电♥话♥
when Black folks are just trying to get something to eat.
- 我可是警告你了啊 - 我早被警告了
- Consider yourself warned. - Ooh, I've been warned.
这一下是因为你的警♥察♥报告
That one is for all the times your police report
与视频一直不相匹配
didn't match the video.
再来一次 我就以袭♥警♥罪逮捕你
One more flick, and I will arrest you for assaulting an officer.
别以身试法
Don't do it.
喂
Hello?
艾德丽安
Hey, yo, Adrienne.
你怎么样 是我啊 洛基
How you doin'? It's me, Rocky.
抱歉 我知道你反感这个
I'm sorry. I know how much you hate that.
我有好多话要跟你说啊
Um, got a lot to catch up on, you know?
你在哪呢 基夫 你这声音不对劲啊
Where are you, Keef? You sound totally weird.
打个比方的话 我是在一个更好的地方
Uh, figuratively, um, I'm in a better place.
不过其实我是在监狱
Literally, I'm in jail.
就只有我 还有几个醉鬼
It's just me, a couple of drunks,
和一个白人老头
and kind of a old, white dude here.
可能是个教授
Could be a professor.
也可能是个国内的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He also could be a domestic terrorist.
反正呢 大概就是先驱一类的人物吧
Anyway, that is, uh, all just a precursor to say,
听著 我知道咱俩说过不去计较
look, I know we said that we would spare each other
自己当前的不如意
the heartache of our fucked-up selves,
但真有那么差吗
but are we really that bad?
我们应该尝试一下啊
- I think we should-- I think we should give it a shot.
你说话的风格仿佛完全变了个人
You sound like a completely different person.
基还是那个基夫 不过我现在在一个更好的地方
Well, same Keef, but, uh, I'm in a better place now,
所以我会让你
so I'll let you--
时间到了 弹酒的
Time's up, beer flicker.
我得挂了啊
Uh, and I have got to go.
好吗
All right?
- 叫你什么 - 再见
- W-w-what were you-- Bye.
好吧
Okay.
弹酒的
Beer flicker?
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
多谢你没帮我呢
Thank you for not helping me.
十分感激
I appreciate that.
那我就走了啊
All right, then. Okay.
- 回来了 兄弟 - 好的
- There we go, my boy. - Okay!
里面怎么样 你纹身了吗
So what was it like? Did you get some prison tats?
我只在里面待了一小时零十五分钟啊 哪儿可能啊
I was in there for an hour and 15 minutes, so no.
这条获得街头信誉的路可是不短啊
That was a long way to go for some street cred.
街头信誉
- - Street cred?
这黑哥又不是古琦·曼恩
This nigga ain't Gucci Mane.
玛莎·斯图尔特都比不上 看看他
Shit, he ain't even Martha Stewart. Look at him.
有趣的是
Mm, fun fact.
我告了你们三个的状
I snitched on all three of you.
你来真的
Are you serious?
不会有事的 没说可♥卡♥因♥的事
You'll be fine. It's not cocaine, right?
值吗
So was it worth it?
不知道 或许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
只是希望影响能大一点
Just wish I'd made a bigger impact, you know?
我觉得你做到了
Uh, well, kind of think you did.
奈特先生 奈特先生
Mr. Knight, Mr. Knight.
跟警♥察♥局作对 你有何感想啊
How does it feel to stand up against the police department?
奈特先生 你打算用你的漫画与种族歧视抗争吗
Mr. Knight, are you going to use your comic to fight racial injustice?
你打算竞选公职吗
JOURNALIST 4: Are you going to run for office?
这是新运动的开始吗
Is this the start of a new movement?
耶
Yeah!
好戏开场
And so it begins.
剧集 | 觉醒(2020) | 导航列表