剧集 | 觉醒(2020) | 导航列表
你看这个
Hey, yo. Check this out.
我看看 你这什么时候画的
Let me see that.
- 我没画 - 那我现在看的是什么
- I didn't. - Nah, we looking at it.
所以他们更新了面包黄油的漫画
So they did a new Toast-N-Butter,
然后还是别人画的是吗
and somebody else drew it?
没错
Yes. Exactly.
我以为我有俩月时间补上预付款呢
I thought I had 60 days to pay the advance back.
我寻思他们会把漫画
You know, I figured they would just, you know,
放到一个保险柜里什么的
put 'em away in a vault, and then when--
然后等我奇迹般的有钱了
that magical moment when I had some money,
我就能把版权拿回来
I would get 'em back.
那就是没戏了呗
So never?
你真是我见过最能帮倒忙的人了
You're the least helpful person I've ever met.
怎么了 我说了要签合同的
What? I told you I'd sign a contract.
没有没有 你说的是
Uh, no, no, no, no.
我们要发财了
"* We getting that money
哥们 我们要发大财了
* We getting that money, nigga *"
我还手上一堆手势呢
With, like, the finger guns and all that?
有一点 对
Very little finger guns, yes.
挺像我风格的
Oh, yeah, that sound like me.
我天啊 黑人真的是
Gosh, black people are the worst at
最保管不好自己的东西了
holding onto their shit.
啥
Hmm?
我可以说这种话吗
Am I allowed to say that?
- 可以啊 - 没所谓的
- Mm, yeah. - Yeah, sure. Who cares?
随便吧 那你把
Whatever, man. So what'd you do
预付款都花哪去了啊
with the advance, bro?
你也没买♥♥衣服 车也没有
I mean, you got no clothes and you got no car
床也就凑活事儿吧
and your bed ain't shit.
能不能不要吐槽我的小沙发床
Uh, can we not bring my sidewalk sofa bed into this?
我不会拿钱买♥♥这些肤浅的东西的
And, look, I didn't spend my money on frivolous things.
我拿来还学生贷款了
I used it to pay back student loans.
但是教育是应该让人变得聪明 而不是破产的
But education's supposed to make you smart, not broke.
你还记得我刚刚说
KEEF: Remember that time where
你最会帮倒忙了吗
I said that you're the least helpful person
你还真是继续努力 加倍贯彻啊
You just gonna double down on that?
我只是想帮你啊
I'm just trying to help.
这太扯了啊
That is wild, dude.
我以为布鲁姆&希尔公♥司♥肯定是
I thought for sure Bloom & Hill
会比较
was just, like, flexing
委婉行事之类的
or something, you know.
大公♥司♥才不会委婉呢
All right, big corporations don't "flex."
只会吞并你
They devour.
他们不能吞并我的
Well, they're not devouring me.
- 你去哪 - 去解决事情
- Where you going? - Uh, to settle this
- 一劳永逸 - 我靠
once and for all. GUNTHER: Oh, shit.
说的这么坚决呢 要打架吗
He said it all tough. What, with fisticuffs?
终于要动手了呢
Oh, he finna put hands?
不不不 别乱说 不动手
No, time-out. No, not--none of that.
我要借助法律武器了
Okay? I'm gonna use the legal system.
我联♥系♥了艺术界的律师
I contacted Lawyers for the Arts.
他们给我找了一个在诺伊谷的
Yeah, they hooked me up with a guy in Noe Valley.
- 他会挤出点时间给我 - 诺伊谷
- He's gonna squeeze me in. - Noe Valley?
对啊 诺伊谷
Yeah, Noe Valley.
我也要去
I'm coming.
好吧 如果你也要去
Okay, if you're coming, I'm gonna have
我得听一下你口头辩论的技巧 开始
to hear an oral argument. Go.
- 乳♥房♥♥和乳♥头♥ - 什么
What?
乳♥房♥♥和乳♥头♥
Udders and Teats.
你重复一遍
Just 'cause you repeated it doesn't mean
我也不知道你在说什么
I know what the fuck you're saying.
乳♥房♥♥和乳♥头♥ 那家冰欺凌店
Udders and Teats, the ice cream shop.
我听说他们有个隐藏菜单
Yeah, I hear they have a secret stash
是人奶冰淇淋
of breast milk ice cream.
我要尝一下
Oh, I gotta try it.
我靠 我也去 一起吧
Oh, shit, I'm down. Let's do this.
等等 你 克洛维斯·杰克逊
Wait, you, Clovatius Jackson,
你要去吃人奶冰淇淋
you're gonna eat breast milk ice cream?
- 为你骄傲 - 对啊 咋了
- Proud of you. - Uh, yeah. Why not?
剥皮剥的不对的玉米你都不吃的
You won't even eat corn that hasn't been shucked properly.
这有什么区别吗
Like, what's the difference? I mean, it's, like--what--
就是本杰瑞冰淇淋加上酸奶和奶油芝士啊
Ben & Jerry's mixed with yogurt and cream cheese?
你觉得会跟芝士一个味道吗
Oh, my God, you think it tastes like cheese?
- 不是吗 - 怎么
- So? - What, is the last time
你上次喝人奶还是小时候的吗
you had breast milk when you were a baby?
什么
BOTH: What?
什么
What? My...
我也是小时候喝过的
I mean, that's when I had it as well.
只不过我的婴幼儿时期的记忆很强大罢了
It's just I had a really strong infant memory,
所以我记得
so I just recall it being
特别甜 特别好喝 跟蜂蜜一样
very sweet and delicious like nectar.
We about to go off, off, off
When the speakers go, blow, blow, blow
Everybody turn up, up, up
It's about to go down, down, down
Make the whole room spin, spin, spin
Turn the bass up loud, loud, loud
We about to go in, in, in
And we can't stop now, now, now
Work it out, dance, don't stop, don't stop
Don't stop, don't, dance, don't stop, don't stop
Don't stop, come on, do I have your attention?
Work it out
所以我才讨厌坐公交车
Now, see, this is why I hate the bus, dawg.
我天啊
God.
我不想跟这些人说话
I don't wanna talk to these people.
不想在这些人周围
I don't wanna be around these people.
我一点也不想
I don't want nothing to do
跟这些人有关系
with these people, man.
这些人就是旧金山的人啊
"These people" are San Francisco.
不是 这些人都是神经病
No, these people are freaks, bruh.
你看看
Look at 'em.
所有的公车都是一样的
God, and every bus the same, man.
有一帮滑冰的小孩
See, you got your little skater kids over here
穿著很嬉皮的衣服
with their little hipster clothes on.
看我超酷的漂移啊 哥们
"Check out my killer drift, bro."
这边是上帝使团
And--oh, you got your God Squad over here,
想要让你内疚 然后影响你入会
ready to infect you with their guilt,
然后这边还有一个零号♥传染源
which ain't no worse than Patient Zero over here,
会传染你得上 我也不知道
who will infect you with--I don't know--
冠状病毒或者非♥典♥
the coronavirus or SARS
或者什么还没命名的疾病吧
or some other shit they haven't named yet.
还有那边的那个变♥态♥
Uh, can't forget about the pervert.
你看他 手都看不到
Look at him. Can't even see his hands.
他想干嘛 你懂的
Yeah. You know what that is.
但是变♥态♥也比疯子强
But I'd take the perverts over the crazies.
变♥态♥只有一招
Perverts, they only got one move, bro.
是可预测的
They're predictable.
但是那些疯子啊
But with those crazies--shit.
你都不知道他们要干嘛
You don't know what's coming, bro.
一样的面包 不同的黄油
"Same 'Toast,' different 'Butter.'"
这什么意思啊
What the fuck does that mean?
你淡定了好吧
Yo, you need to chill with that, all right?
- 你已经痴迷了 - 闭嘴吧你
- You are officially obsessed. - Shut up.
我没有痴迷 我只是不能理解
I'm not obsessed. I'm just--I don't get it.
完全说不通啊
Okay? It doesn't make sense.
一点都不好笑
It's not funny.
而且不符合原来的精神
And it lacks the spirit of the original.
即便符合 也都是无厘头的瞎画
And even if it did, this is just nonsense and hijinks, you know.
我自己是一点一点做到现在的
Me, myself, I've elevated.
我一点一点做大做强 我的漫画
I've grown my game, and so should the comic
也应该跟著我共存亡
that bears my name.
行了 别说面包黄油了
Yeah. Enough about Toast-N-Butter.
这人奶是新鲜的吗
Is the milk fresh?
我觉得应该不会直接有新鲜人奶吧
I'm--I'm not sure that actual naked breast will be there.
冰淇淋是已经做好了的
The--the ice cream is already made.
剧集 | 觉醒(2020) | 导航列表