剧集 | 觉醒(2020) | 导航列表
我不想看 哥们 别给我看
I don't wanna see the video. Dude, come on.
他死了 我很遗憾
He's dead, and I'm sorry about that,
但我觉得整件事很可笑
but this shit is ridiculous.
天啊 你来看看 简直历史性事件
Oh, my gosh, you should watch it, dude. This is history.
巩瑟尔 他不想看
Gunther, he don't wanna see the video, bro.
他必须看
He has to.
就像哈兰贝一样惨
It's our Harambe.
代号♥卡比 我应该抓到他了
Code Kubby-- I think I've got him.
快来 快来
Come on. Come on!
抓到你了 该死的啮齿类动物
I got you, you fucking rodent.
- 不许动 - 不不 抓错人了
- Don't move. - No, no, no! You got the wrong guy!
别用摄像头对著我
Get that camera out of my face.
不
No!
你们不觉得热吗
Anybody else hot?
我靠
Fuck. Oh, boy.
窗户也打不开吗
These windows don't open either?
我们不能开窗户吗 那能开门吗
Can we not open a window or is it just the doors?
还是
Or...
基夫 你疯了 哥们
Keef, you tripping, bro.
我没疯 就是很热
I'm not tripping, okay? I'm hot.
我需要空气 你看我额头都滴水了
I need air, hence the beads of sweat on my forehead.
因为热所以出汗
That's what that's meant to convey.
那我还想吃母乳冰淇淋呢
Okay, and I want some titty milk ice cream.
可我没要破门而出啊
I'm not trying to break open doors.
- 先生 - 基夫
- Sir-- Hey, Keef.
- 你没事吧 - 我没事
- You a'ight? - I'm okay!
能不能别问我了
Will you stop asking me if I'm all right?
我看著不正常吗
Doesn't it look like I'm fine?
看起来并不正常
Uh, it doesn't look like you're fine.
你应该去看看医生
You might wanna see a doctor.
- 我没病 - 说不好 哥们
- I'm not sick. - I don't know, man.
她说的可能不是
I--I--I don't think she's talking about
普通的医生 哥们
that type of doctor, bro.
哥们
You know what, dude?
也许你真的应该看看心理医生
Maybe you should see a shrink.
这没什么不好
It's not a bad idea.
能不能让我下车 行不行
Can you just let me off the damn bus, please?
我说了 不可能
Like I said, not gonna happen.
不
No!
闪开 离开那
Step off! Step away--
我没事 别紧张 哥们
I'm--okay. Chill, bro.
天啊
Oh, my God.
保佑你善良的小心脏
Bless your sweet, little heart.
不 你不能从
Oh, no, you don't. You cannot--
别紧张 没事的
Hey, chill. I got it.
- 先生 - 我就是透透气
- Sir- - I'm just getting some air.
基夫
Keef...
别忘了拿包
don't forget your bag. Whoa!
他在做什么
What the fuck is he doing?
太她妈有种了
Fucking trooper.
他可能疯了
I think he might be fucked up.
基夫 慢一点
Hey, yo, Keef, slow down.
干嘛 地铁里的混♥蛋♥
What? Hey, motherfuckers on
被狗从后面追都
the Underground Railroad didn't walk this fast,
- 没跑这么快 哥们 - 我要回家
and they had dogs behind them, bro.
该死
Goddamn.
来看看啊 我买♥♥了卡比T恤
Yo, check it out, got a Kubby shirt.
你怎么这么看我
Why are you looking at me like that?
- 犹大 - 犹大
- Judas. - Judas?
犹大选择了自己的阵营 你也一样
Yeah, he chose sides and so did you.
阵营 我只是买♥♥了T恤
Choosing sides? I bought a shirt.
我今天只有一件事要做 就一件
I had to do one thing today-- one thing--
结果都做不了
and I couldn't even do that.
你就不能明天去律师那里吗
Why can't you just go to a lawyer tomorrow?
只有今天才能免费预约
Because my free appointment was for today.
冷静 哥们
Whoa, man, chill.
这件事你就放弃吧
You gotta let that shit go.
我放不放弃
It doesn't matter if I should let it go
还是你觉得我鬼迷心窍 都不重要
or if you think I'm obsessing or whatever.
这都是我的选择 却被剥夺了
It should be my choice, and they just took 'em.
我无能为力
And I can't do anything about it.
我的作品被剥夺 我无能为力
They can take my work, and I can't do anything.
我的人生也被剥夺
They can take my--they can take my life!
没人为我可怜
Ain't nobody out here crying for me!
- 哥们 - 到底怎么回事啊
- Dude... - Hey, what's really going on, bro?
我只知道 现在有些人
Look, all I know is that somebody's out there right now
什么都没做 只是呼吸 就招来毒打
getting their ass beat for doing nothing but breathing.
可是没人在意
Okay? And nobody gives a damn.
6岁小孩被关在笼子里之类的破事正在发生
You got six-year-olds locked in cages and shit,
可大家却在为一个叫卡比的考拉哭泣
and everybody's out here crying over a fucking koala named Kubby.
刚从动物管理局得到消息
We have just heard from animal control that
袭击的警官被停职了
the offending officer has been terminated!
不 不
No, no.
这并不够
That is not enough.
等到海湾大桥左侧的
We the people will not rest until the mayor,
市长 城市评估员 收费站员工
the city assessor, and the toll operator
从奥克兰回来后辞职
on the left side of the Bay Bridge
我们才能罢休
when you're coming back from Oakland resign!
那么 伴随著迪吉里杜管
As we listen to
甜美的声音
the sweet siren sounds of the Digeridoo-dads,
请走到卡比哭泣墙边
please come and share your thoughts
分享一下你们的想法和感受
and feelings...on the Kubby Wall of Tears.
我有话想说
I got something I would like to share.
- 很好 请上台 - 他要做什么
- Great, come on down. - What is he doing?
借过
Excuse me.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我感同身受
From the heart, you know what I mean?
卡比太有意义了 这是我的想法
Kubby meant so much. This is from me.
去你的
Fuck you.
很有道理啊 不错 说的好
Cool, man. Yeah, that makes sense.
去我的
Fuck me, 'cause that's what
大家一直都在和我说
you've been telling me this whole time.
去我的
Fuck me.
没人想听你说的话
Nobody cares what you have to say.
相信我 我心里清楚得很
Believe me, sir, I am well aware that
没人在乎我
nobody cares about me.
你们不在乎有人被勒死
Y'all don't care about, uh--uh, people getting choked out.
你在乎人被开枪打吗
You care when we get shot?
糟糕
Oh shit, man.
你们根本不在意
Y'all don't care about that shit at all.
你们在意什么呢
You know what you do care about?
卡比 显而易见
Kubby. It's very evident.
非常好 你们应该在意卡比
And that's good. You should care about Kubby.
但你们还应该在乎什么呢
But you know who else you should care about?
在乎人
People.
哥们 为什么总扯到种族上
Yo, why does it always have to be about race?
等一下 这不只是与种族有关
Hold it. It's not just about race.
而是与公平有关
It's about justice.
冷静 哥们 不然我报♥警♥了
Look, calm down, man, or I'm gonna call 911.
有人看到他的标志写了什么吗
Has anybody seen his sign?
行了 去我的 去你的吧
G--you know what? Fuck me? Fuck you.
那玩意给我
Give me this shit.
我们应该去救他吗
So sh--should we get him?
不 不用
No. No, actually.
他需要这样做 这样挺好的
I think he needs this. It's good for him.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you shitting me?
你 搞什么
Sh--you--what the fuck?
真可爱啊
Oh, so cute.
不好意思
Oops.
剧集 | 觉醒(2020) | 导航列表