剧集 | 觉醒(2020) | 导航列表
马丁·路德·金是也很厉害
Yeah, MLK was slapping ass, too.
他和你一样有女人的梦想
He had a dream about hos, just like you.
好的 首先
Okay, first of all,
感谢你拿我跟马丁·路德·金比较
thank you for comparing me to MLK.
十分荣幸
- Honored.
其次 马丁·路德·金救了一个种族的人
Secondly, MLK saved a whole race of people.
你一直没走出来是吗
You never come off of it, do you?
没必要
I don't have to.
这言语中透露著疲惫啊
You know, that sounds really exhausting.
- 确实 - 肯定的
- It is. - Uh-huh, I bet.
能把电视打开吗
Can you put the closed captionings on?
你出来干嘛
What are you doing out here?
我听著这节目还没结束呢啊
Uh, yeah, sounds to me like the show's still going on,
正是高♥潮♥
and, um, the main act out here.
过来补充体力
Just getting electrolyte fluids.
这可是马拉松大作战 不是短跑
You know, it's a marathon, not a sprint.
好了 我回去了
All right. Going back in.
你应该带上饮料
You should probably take that with you.
说实话
Hey, in all honesty,
也许你应该从
maybe you should take a page
三个火枪手中撕下一页
out of the old threesome musketeers book
让你对象知道你喜欢很多人
and just let your girl know you like fucking multiple people.
多谢建议了
Thank you for that advice,
- 但是 - 我在呢
- but... - I'm here.
我不打算听
- I'm not gonna take it. - Wow.
我要回去找扎迪了
I'm gonna get back with Zadi
因为聊骚之后 真是有点饥渴
because all this sex talk has got me real horned up.
再见 克洛维斯
Bye, Clovis.
你真是疯了 出轨女
Hey, you a trip! You a cheater!
怎么就我没人陪啊
How am I the only person here not getting no ass?
什么玩意
What the fuck?
这就是我们的模式吗
So is this our pattern?
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是说 我们吵架
I mean, like we--we have some weird fight,
又和好
we make up.
怎么著 六周一循环吗
It's what, a six-week cycle?
- 也可以变成八周 - 可以
- We could make it eight. - Hmm.
但到那时估计我们就得大吵一架了
But then we'd probably have, like, a big fight.
我会求你留下的
I'd beg you to stay.
然后我们酣畅淋漓地来一次和好炮
We have the sweaty, screaming make-up sex.
但到时候我就又得去浴室哭了
Yeah, but then I have to cry in the bathroom after.
- 我去 又来 - 嗯
- Shit, that again. - Yeah.
不会 过了六个月
No, but about six months later,
我就会发现自己怀孕了
- I find out I'm pregnant. -
我需要你留下宝宝
I'm gonna need you to keep that baby.
- 但我不会 - 然后为了补偿
- But I don't. - And to make up for that...
我求婚了
I propose.
这牺牲有点大啊 但我们会快乐
Which seems like a lot, but we are happy for what...
- 八周么 - 不是
- Eight weeks? - No.
我觉得有十周
- I think we got 10. - Oh.
我们会开心十周
- We got 10, yeah. - Yeah, yeah.
但随后我就发现你一直
But, uh...then I find out that you've been
在情感上背叛我 和商店那小姑娘有一腿
emotionally cheating on me with this warehouse girl
就是在漫画书聊天室认识的那个
that you met in a comic-book chatroom.
- 你说碧翠斯啊 - 原来是叫碧翠斯
- You mean Beatrice. - Oh, Beatrice.
- 我连她名字都不想听 - 你跟碧翠斯也有渊源啦
- I can't even hear her name. - You're referring to Beatrice.
- 大B嘛 - 不过呢 后来我们发现
- Big B. - But then we find out
碧翠斯是一个47岁的老男人
that Beatrice is a 47-year-old man.
这就是因果 基夫
It's karma, Keef.
- 是啊 - 你没事吧
- Yeah. - You okay?
还好 只是
I'm okay, I'm just...
想著可能
thinking maybe...
或许我们现在不能这样
Maybe we... can't do this right now.
这不是
Wow, that's...
我常说的台词么
that's usually my line.
但也是事实啊 对吧
But it's... but it's true, right?
对
Yeah.
所以我猜
So I guess that we...
咱俩可能该放过
we should probably just spare each other
此时正翻云覆雨的自己
this version of our current fucked-up selves.
是啊
Right.
祝你好运
So good luck.
那个
And, uh, you know...
我应该 我会联♥系♥你的
Should I--I'll call you.
- 别找我 别联♥系♥我 - 不 真要这样
- Don't call me. Don't call me. - No--right?
你做得很好
You're doing great.
好的
Okay.
再见
See you around.
好
Okay.
兄弟
- Yo. -
来看看电影啊
Trying to check out this little movie?
好啊
Uh...yeah, okay.
你还要去找她吗
You still gonna hit it?
哥们
Oh, boy.
你又来干嘛 你不是要回屋里继续吗
What the fuck are you doing? I thought you was going back in.
他们都没发现我出来了
Yeah, they don't even know that I left.
我实话说了吧
I'm--I'm gonna be honest.
他们玩得太嗨 我都插不进去
They're so into each other, I couldn't give my dick away.
《天生一对》啊 老古董气垫床 真不错
Ooh, Parent Trap. Vintage Lilo--nice!
你抢了我的台词 兄弟
That's what I been saying, bro.
见鬼了
Damn!
会没事的 兄弟
It's gonna be all right, dog.
这才是我喜欢的三人行
That's my kind of threesome.
剧集 | 觉醒(2020) | 导航列表