剧集 | 觉醒(2020) | 导航列表
不干这个就只能去跑滴滴了
It's either this or drive rideshare.
这不是什么新鲜事了
This ain't new.
只要可以买♥♥卖♥♥黑人
Black people been for rent
就可以租赁黑人
as long as they been for sale.
基夫啊 这可不是艺术啊
Keefy Keef, come on. This ain't art.
租赁黑人的短袖
Black People for Rent T-shirts.
没错
Yes!
我靠啊
Come on. Hmm?
我跟你说实话 大哥
Look, I'll be honest with you, man.
我感觉阿雅娜说发酵一下
I'm not sure this is what Ayana meant
可不是这个意思啊
when she said, "Grow this thing."
基夫 听我说
Hey, Keef, listen, man.
我在投资你呢 哥们
I am invested in you, man.
当然我也投资了这些短袖
But I'm also invested in these T-shirts, all right?
- 好吧 - 所以别墨迹了
- All right. - So let's get over that, man.
- 赶紧来赚钱吧 - 赚什么钱
- Let's get this money, okay? - Get this money, okay?
你手♥机♥上是谁发的啊
Hey, who's that on your phone?
我手♥机♥上
Who's that on my--huh?
那是上周那姐们吗
Is that the girl from last week?
大哥 我不是跟你说不要动感情吗
Man, I told you about fucking catching feelings, man.
我没有动感情啊
I'm not catching feelings, dude.
我只是
I'm just--wait.
- 等下 我们倒带一下 - 来啊
- Let's just rewind for a second. - Go ahead.
我记得 之前你搭讪的那两个姑娘
As I recall, the last two women you hit on?
- 怎么了 - 劈头盖脸的拒绝了你
- Mm-hmm? - Cut you off at the knees.
之后我就不说了 你惨败
And I will stop there because it's just too easy.
你以为自己很好笑呢
You think you're funny.
但你知道怎么样能不惨败吗
You know--but you know what's really easy
穿上这些短袖赚钱
is gonna be getting this money with these shirts.
来啊
Come on.
来啊 触碰一下
Come on. Hey, touch it.
- 什么 - 你摸一下
- What? - Touch it.
- 好吧 - 来啊
- Okay - Come on.
你说的这么猥琐我不想摸
Not when you say it like that.
你知道你想摸得
You know you want to.
你的表情出♥卖♥♥♥了你
You feeling that. Look at your face.
- 很柔软 - 确实很柔软
- It's soft. - It is soft.
- 是丝绵的 - 好吧
- It's silky. - Okay.
很顺滑
It's smooth.
你看看这纹路
Look how it lays.
你看看我的胡子放在胸前正好呢
You see how the beard sits on it?
你打住吧 黑奴弗雷德里克·道格拉斯哥
Okay, pump your brakes, Frederick Douglass.
你是唯一一个
You might be the only Black man
会因为纯棉而激动的黑人了
to get this excited about cotton.
黑人不喜欢棉花吗
Black folks don't like cotton?
行吧
Okay.
Let me keep away
Let me
If only new tattoo
你这衣服很酷啊
That's a--that's a nice shirt.
- 这个吗 - 对啊
- This? - Yeah.
自己做的
I make it.
黑人出租
Uh, Black People for Rent.
聪明啊 哥们 很强
Oh, that's smart, man. Very powerful.
那我要填个申请什么的吗
So do I just fill out an application or...
填什么申请
Application? What do you mean?
应聘啊
Yeah, for a job.
我给你打电♥话♥来著 但是留言满了
I tried calling, but the voicemail was full.
现在不能买♥♥卖♥♥黑人了
Since we can't buy them anymore,
能租也不错哈
guess renting is almost as good.
哦对对
Yes. Uh, yeah, yes.
你再打打吧
Uh, keep calling
会有人回复你的
and we're gonna get back to you.
- 好的啊 - 好
- All right, yeah! - Yeah.
- 感谢啊 - 不客气
- Appreciate it, man. - Yes, sir.
- 加油啊 - 感谢
- Hey, good looking out. - I appreciate that.
- 好的啊 - 保重啊
- All right, man. - Take it easy.
保重啊 兄弟
Take it easy, brother.
I'll die if I see a new lady
Let me
Keep away
我靠
Shit.
我靠了
Shit, shit.
你好 这里是黑人租赁吗
Yeah, hello. Is this Black People for Rent?
我叫达内尔
My name is Darnell.
我想应聘加入你们
I'm looking for work.
怎么算钱的 按小时吗
Is this flat rate? Hourly?
哟 我可黑了
Yo, I'm real Black.
超级无敌黑的那种 嘛呢哟
Like, real, real, Black. Like, wassup?
这还只是其中一个呢
And that's just the tip of the iceberg, bro.
我跟你说
I'm telling you, man.
一个天体物理学家女博士还应聘呢
A woman with a PhD in astrophysics called,
还有一个应聘的大哥
and another guy called
还问说 自己需要会什么特定技能吗
asking if he needed any special skills.
我跟你说 太疯狂了
I'm telling you, man, this is crazy.
对对对
Hmm. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你知道啥叫疯狂吗
You know what else is crazy? Hmm?
大哥你
That's not--
你看这袜子 黑人租赁的袜子
Look at the socks, man. Black People for Rent socks.
你不喜欢是吧 我懂
Okay, that didn't get you. I get it, right?
你不喜欢袜子 我懂你的大脚
You don't like socks. I see your feet, right?
那你看这个
Okay. Bam!
这个头巾好不好 我知道你喜欢的
Look at the headband. I know you love it, brah.
你看看 好不好
Come on now. Look at that. What?
头巾也不喜欢啊
Okay, you're not rocking with that.
你再看 还有腕带呢
All right. Bam! Got sweatbands.
大哥 这事儿已经乱套了
Bro, I'm telling you, man, this is messed up!
真的是
It really is.
有一半打电♥话♥来的人
Half the people who called were Black people
是想要应聘的黑人呢
looking for work.
- 超过一半啊 - 我知道了
- More than half! - I got it.
我知道了 我们要开♥发♥一款应用程序
I got it. We gonna create a app.
考虑一下
Huh? What? Think about it.
在软件上黑人可以出租他们自己
Where Black people can rent themselves out.
哦上帝啊
Oh, dear Lord.
就是这样兄弟
Yeah, no, I'm saying that's it, man.
这会帮助推广你的作品啊
This gonna make your stuff bigger.
关键是
That's the point.
黑人的肤色不应该改成为一种商品
Blackness should not be a commodity.
但是它是原创的商品
But it's the original commodity.
我太震精了
I'm shooketh.
没错 震精
Yeah, shook-eth.
这张海报
This? This, uh, poster?
害一些白人说胡话
It's got some white folks talking crazy.
我确信
I bet.
我甚至听到
Yeah, I even overheard one miscreant
一个无赖问是否可以先租后买♥♥黑人
ask if there was a rent-to-own option.
真有意思
Funny stuff, huh?
兄弟别那么紧张
You need to relax, bro.
来双袜子怎样
You want some socks?
去你的袜子
Fuck your socks, all right?
我知道我没资格这么说
Now, I know this isn't my place to say it, but...
但是 或许你还是应该专注于卡♥通♥画
maybe you should just stick to drawing your cartoons.
好吗
Okay?
你真这么想吗
Really?
我不只是一个漫画家好吗
You know I'm more than a cartoonist, right?
你是要我闭门造画吗
Are you telling me to "shut up and draw"?
不
No.
是的
Yes.
或许我是这么想的 好吗
Maybe, all right?
我只是认为
I just don't think
你没有考虑周全
you thought this all the way through.
自从你把这些海报贴出去
'Cause ever since you put these up,
剧集 | 觉醒(2020) | 导航列表