剧集 | 觉醒(2020) | 导航列表
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
放轻松 你可以交一些朋友
Relax. Meet some people.
玩一玩
Hang out.
派对真不赖
Wow, this is some party you got going on.
我只邀请了一些好朋友
Just a few of my closest friends.
但是今晚会有一些喜欢艺术的买♥♥家
But there are a couple of art buyers here tonight
他们对你很感兴趣
who were interested in meeting you.
比如这两位
Like these two.
佩兴斯 玛丽戈尔德
Patience. Marigold.
这就是我之前说的艺术家
Here is the artist I was telling you about.
他们很高兴见到你
They're very excited to meet you.
我能看出来
I can tell.
你好
Hello.
- 我是佩兴斯 - 佩兴斯
- I'm Patience. - Patience?
佩兴斯的含义耐心 是我最崇尚的美德
That's, uh-- that's my favorite virtue.
你太风趣了
You are so funny!
那我的名字呢 我的
Do me. Do me.
你的嘛
Do you? Oh.
你的名字是什么了
Oh. Uh, what's your name?
玛丽戈尔德
Marigold.
你名字的含义是金盏花 在我最喜欢的花里排第三
That's my third favorite flower.
我说了他很特别
I told you he was fabulous.
喝点什么吧
Let's get you a drink.
当然要喝点
Absolutely.
很好
Excellent.
跟我来
Come with me.
我保证一会儿把他带回来
I promise I will bring him back.
好的快点回来
Yes, come back soon.
你想喝红酒
Now would you prefer red...
你的目光
* I see you staring
盯在我身上
* Straight over me
他可能是个音乐家
He's probably a musician.
漫画家 不是吧
A cartoonist? No way.
他似乎能言善辩
He looks articulate.
他很有趣
He's a very funny man.
听说他认识卡玛拉
I heard he knows Kamala.
他怎么穿的像窃贼一样
Why is he dressed like a cat burglar?
你的言谈 言谈
* I hear you talking * * Talking
如呢喃软语 软语
* So quietly * * Quietly
你的言谈 言谈
* I hear you talking * * Talking
你是个漫画家吗
You're a cartoonist?
并非必要
* Unnecessarily
我喜欢乡下人这部动画片
I love The Boondocks.
他们应该建造瓦干达地带
They should've made Wakanda Land,
而不是星球大战乐园
not Star Wars Land.
你会喜欢的 我刚从乌干达回来
You'll love this. I was just in Uganda.
你喜欢Parliament还是Funkadelic乐队
Parliament or Funkadelic?
如呢喃软语 软语
* So quietly * * Quietly
我不认为辛普森犯了谋杀罪
I don't think OJ did it.
你对赔款有什么看法吗
So what's your opinion on reparations?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
克洛维斯
Clovis.
我是派对上唯一的黑人
I am the only Black dude at this party.
兄弟这里是旧金山
Man, this is San Francisco.
派对上就你一个黑人很正常
You always the only Black person in the party.
的确这样 但是之前我并没有觉得这是种困扰
Yeah, but it didn't used to bother me before,
现在我觉得很烦
and it's bothering me now.
不管怎样 如果群♥交♥开始了
Nigga, whatever. Hey, just save me a spot
给我留个位置
when the orgy kick off.
喂
Hello?
克洛维斯
Clovis!
阿雅娜
Ayana?
太疯狂了 真的太巧了
That's crazy. What a coincidence.
嗨
Hi...uh...
克洛维斯
Clovis.
前几天我和基夫一起时咱们见过
You met me with Keef the other day.
是的
Yes.
你是他们中的一个
You were one of the, um...
我记得
yeah, I remember.
这家店呢
Um...but wow, McClaren's.
太巧了 你知道吗 这是我的位子
Wow, that's crazy. You know, this my spot.
我总坐在这
I'm always in here.
真的吗 奇怪了
Really, weird.
这是我常坐的位子 但我从没见过你
This is my spot, and I never see you.
什么
What?
你是不是偷看我的网页了
Have you been creeping on my IG page?
你知道我可以撒谎
You know what, I could lie.
- 但是为什么要撒谎呢 - 是的
- But why do that, right? - Right.
你猜我看到什么了
You know what I did see?
我发现你也在求♥购♥
I saw you also, uh, were looking
那些珍藏版的kotto系列球鞋
for those restocked Kottos,
你要不要看一下
and would you look...
我拿的这双
what I have here?
我知道了
Okay.
这是他妈的屁话 不需要 谢谢
This is some fuckboy shit. No thank you.
不不听我说亲爱的
No, no, no, no, no. Hey, listen, baby, no.
这不是他妈的屁话
This ain't no fuckboy shit.
这是
This is me
我在追求我喜欢的女孩
pursuing a woman that I'm interested in, right?
追求还是跟踪
Pursuing, stalking.
女人希望被尊重 而不是被追赶
Women don't wanna be chased. We wanna be respected.
宝贝儿 我尊重你
And I respect you, baby.
我尊重你 拜托了
I respect you. Come on.
我大老远打车到苗必达
Hey, I Ubered all the way to Milpitas
就为了买♥♥这双鞋
just to get these Kottos.
这是尊重你的行为
That's respect in itself.
如果你曾自问
If you're ever asking yourself,
我怎么样才能让这女人跟我睡
"What can I do to get this woman to sleep with me?"
就已经错了
You're already wrong.
如果女人想和你睡
If a woman wants to sleep with you,
她会告诉你的
she'll let you know.
那她会吗
But will she, though?
- 好了 再见 - 等会 别走啊
- Okay, good-bye. - Okay, wait, wait, wait.
听我说一句
Hey, hey, hey, look, look, look.
行行行 你说得对 是我不好
All right, all right, all right, you right, right? My bad.
我只是想说 我都明白
Look, what I'm saying is, I get it.
你觉得自己很难
You think you got it tough.
但做男人 也好不哪去
But try being a man, though.
我就是想告诉你
I'm just saying.
如果我们想要 就会追你
If we wanna get some, we gotta chase you.
然后你却说不想有人追你
But then you say you don't wanna be chased.
这还讲道理吗
Now, what kinda sense that make, baby?
好了
Wow, okay.
把鞋给我 钱微信上给你
Give me the Kottos. I'll Venmo you.
刚这什么情况啊
What the fuck just happened?
在他们让你沉默之前
I'd say you have about 30 minutes
你大概有30分钟
till they trap you in the Sunken Place.
好像已经在了
Well, it feels like I'm already there.
想来喝一杯吗
Do you want a drink?
行
cool.
谢谢
Thanks.
为什么大家总提《乡下人》
Why do people keep bringing up The Boondocks?
因为我是漫画家 谢谢
Uh, well, I'm a cartoonist. Thank you.
黑人漫画家
Um, a cartoonist who is Black.
所以就会这样
So there you go.
你本来还想著他们能知道点其他的黑人连环画作
And you would think they would know other Black comic strips,
明显是想多了
but apparently not.
说句公道话啊 我一个连环漫画都不知道
Well, to be fair, I don't know any comic strips,
不管是黑人还是白人什么的
Black or otherwise.
那你是色盲咯
Oh. So you're color-blind?
剧集 | 觉醒(2020) | 导航列表