剧集 | 觉醒(2020) | 导航列表
她的信用分是多少
What's her credit score?
- 不知道 - 4百几吗
- I don't know. - 4-something?
估计吧 她信用不太好
Probably. She's bad with it.
现在睁开眼吧
Now open your eyes.
看吧
Voila.
一点也不完美了
- Damn. - Mm-hmm.
你看她抠牙的动作
Look how she digging in her mouth.
- 不客气啊 - 可以啊
- You're welcome. - Okay.
比我预想的管用一点
Not as bad as I thought.
我就是想让你明白啊
See, that's what I've been trying to tell you.
厉害了
Damn.
那你现在还只喜欢女生吗
So you still gay?
对 弯的直不过来了
Yeah, man. Very gay.
- 行的吧 - 嗯呢
- Okay. Okay. - Okay.
那应该是我人生最惨的一天了
Yeah, that was probably the worst day of my life.
我再也不要玩水上滑梯了
I'll never go to the waterslides again.
你背负著很多痛苦
You carry a lot of pain.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
是啊
Yeah.
不过我是个战士呢 知道吧
I'm a soldier, though, you know?
你俩完事之后要去干嘛
Hey, what the heck are you guys doing after this?
跟你一起玩吧
Hanging out with you?
棒呆
Great.
我这个作品想要揭露的
My goal with this piece is to reveal
那些虚伪的评判家
the blatant hypocrisy of critics
却受不了别人批判自己
not being able to handle their own criticism.
阿雅娜
- Hey, Ayana. - Hi.
真抱歉
- I am so sorry. - Mm.
但我觉得今晚不太适合我
But, uh, tonight's not my night.
好的吧
- Oh, okay. - Yeah.
如果你敢跑 我就永远不出版你的作品
If you bail on me, I'll never run your shit again.
没毛病
Okay. Good.
- 好吧 - 好的吧
- Okay? - Okay.
好了
Great.
好厉害呢
Wow, that was something.
大家给镜子脸鼓掌啊
Give it up for Mirror Face.
谢谢 谢谢
Yes, thank you. Thank you.
你下去吧 谢谢
You can go. Thank you, that's enough.
接下来呢
And now for something
是完全不一样的体验咯
completely different...
卡♥通♥漫画家 基夫·奈特
Cartoonist Keef Knight.
大家欢迎基夫·奈特
Keef Knight, everyone.
好哥们
That's my boy. My boy.
来吧 好
Yeah, come on. All right.
现在吗
Right now?
感谢阿雅娜这么咄咄逼人的
Thank you, Ayana, for such a...
介绍我
aggressive intro.
感谢啊
- Mm-hmm. - Appreciate that.
大家好
Um...hello.
我叫基夫·奈特
My name is, uh, Keef Knight,
我想给大家展示一下
and, uh, I would like to show you all
我的新作品
some of my new stuff,
我是用幽默的方式
um, which is, um, using humor
来照亮人类的境况
to shed a spotlight on the human condition,
好了
so...okay, yeah.
第一幅画 是我的室友
My ne--first piece is all about my roommate.
这个叫做回到未来
Yeah, I call this one Back to the Future
因为他不喜欢新鲜事物
because he does not like new stuff.
是我哦
That's me.
那是我诶
- Oh. - That's freaking me.
下一个系列呢 是我的另一个室友
And this next series, actually, is about my other roommate.
好了
Um, here we go.
请看
And...
这样呢是因为
- this is because he--
他常常撒谎 而且讨厌女人
He lies a lot and he hates women, so...
都是开玩笑的啦
Them just jokes, y'all, you know.
我很爱♥女♥人♥的
You know, I love women.
我妈就是女人呢
My mama a women.
感谢大家 我是基夫·奈特
I've been Keef Knight, and that is my time.
你不展示最后一幅画吗
Are you gonna show the last one?
什么
I'm sorry, what?
你还有一张啊 要展示吗
You have one more. Do you wanna show it?
- 啥啊 - 你不是还有一块板子嘛
- ?Que? - You have one more board.
我都看到了
I can see it right there.
要给观众展示吗
Do you wanna show it to the audience?
这个啊
Oh, yeah--this thing?
大家想看的对不对
We wanna see the rest of his work, right?
来吧
Come on.
展示 展示
Show it, show it.
展示 展示 展示
Show it, show it, show it,
展示 展示 展示 展示
show it, show it, show it, show it.
好吧
Mm, okay.
行吧 来咯
Yikes. All right, here we go.
这个呢 哎呀
This one, um...oh, boy.
还没画好呢
Let's not even...
大家不要
uh, don't focus
太过于关注这个女朋友啊
on the girlfriend character at all.
这是之后修改的哈
I mean, she was kind of just, like, an afterthought.
就是呢
Yeah, so...
你画的好像咱俩啊
Kind of like you and me.
你们知道吗 摇摆舞其实是
Did you, uh, know that swing dancing was invented
哈莱姆文艺复兴时候发明出来的
in the Harlem Renaissance, which is--
好多人都不知道呢
uh, and people don't know that,
我就是想在走之前
so I just thought I'd teach you guys a lesson
给大家科普一下的
before I get out of here, so...
她的脸为什么被涂得黑黑的
Why is her face so fucked up?
就是 有原因的啊
- Uh, you know, just for--for-- for reasons.
为什么呢
But why though?
跟艺术相关的原因
Art-based reasons.
主要是因为艺术
Mainly for art...
被荼毒的男子气概真是太复杂了
The complexities of toxic masculinity.
男人们害怕未来
Men are afraid of the future
因为未来是女性的天下
because the future is feminine.
男人害怕面对
Man is afraid to face
已知要发生的事情
what they know is coming.
这是黑人之爱的
An excellent portraiture
典型肖像
of Black-on-Black love.
漂亮 基夫·奈特
Bravo, Keef Knight!
太厉害了
Bravo.
大家给基夫·奈特鼓掌吧
Keef Knight, everybody.
剧集 | 觉醒(2020) | 导航列表