剧集 | 觉醒(2020) | 导航列表
这都什么玩意啊 兄弟 我还想吃饭呢
What's all this shit? Man, I'm tryin' to eat.
千万别乱动 听到没
Just please, don't touch anything, all right?
好的
All right.
你准备好了
You ready?
必须的
Oh, yeah.
最后再看一眼吧
Take a final look.
以后就见不著穷酸的基夫·奈特了
It's the last time you're gonna see broke Keef Knight.
这才像样嘛
That's my boy.
早啊 常太太
I see you, Mrs. Chang.
_你要是能交租就更好了
知道啦
I know.
- 打扮不错 爱丽丝 - 靓仔如你啊 基夫
- Looking good, Alice. - Lookin' pretty good, too, Keef!
要不要过来跟老娘玩一场
Why don't you come over here and sit on Mama's lap?
周四再看吧
Maybe on Thursday.
数到3说辛迪加
Say "syndication" on three.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
辛迪加
Syndication!
太有范了
- Whoo! - I love it!
面包 黄油 一边一个
Toast-N-Butter, coast-to-coast!
- 给你的 - 多谢
- That's for you. - Ah, thank you.
这杯是我的啊 好
That's for me? Oh, okay.
拍摄如何啊
How'd the shoot go?
相当好
Oh! Nailed it.
我都跟相机做过爱了
I made love to the camera.
- 开庭的事怎么样了 - 搞定
- How was court? - Nailed it.
但我可没和谁做♥爱♥哦
Did not make love to anyone.
那真是可惜了
Ah, that's unfortunate.
消停会
- Shut up. - _奢华的高地
- 贝纳尔高地 - 想要的话 就是我们的了
- The Bernal Heights place. - It's ours if we want it.
不是吧 怎么感觉跟做梦一样 我是在做梦吗
Oh, my God, I feel like I'm dreaming... am I dreaming?
没有
You're not.
你应得的
You deserve this.
那可不
I do deserve this.
你告诉巩特尔和克洛维斯没
Have you told Gunther and Clovis yet?
搬出去的事吗
Oh, that I plan on movin' out?
过后会说 这事吧 比较微妙
I will later. I mean, it's a delicate situation.
我觉得他们会哭
I expect tears.
吃几顿开心乐园餐应该能缓解伤感
A couple of Happy Meals should soften the blow.
- 再来点冰激凌 - 对
- Yeah, maybe some ice cream and a little... - Yeah.
按♥摩♥一下太阳穴
Temple massage.
- 我喜欢看《面包和黄油》 - 嗯 我也是
- I love Toast-N-Butter. - Cool, man, me too.
我自己也会画著玩
I do a little Toast-N-Butter doodling myself.
厉害了兄弟 这是我画的
That's awesome, man. I make it.
所以你是基夫·奈特咯
S-so you're Keef Knight?
- 正是 - 额
- I am, yeah. - Huh.
这就有意思了 真没想到你人
You know, it's funny, I didn't think you'd be...
这么高
Tall.
这话我听多了
Happens all the time.
南丝
Hey, hey, Nance!
基夫
Hey, Keef.
我放几张传♥单♥ 你不会介意吧
Uh, you mind if I put out some flyers?
除非你给我找到去金门大会的票
Only if you get me passes to Golden Con.
- 不可能 不是 骗你的啦 - 你这人啊
- Absolutely not. No, I'm kidding. - Oh ho ho!
- 我帮你搞定 - 行 最好如此
- I will, I got you. - Okay, you better.
我怎么能忘了你呢
I would never forget about you.
要知道 我可是在
You know, I did my first
后屋墙上画了第一幅《面包与黄油》系列
Toast-N-Butter cartoon on the back room wall.
- 还在那里呢 - 我知道
- Mm-hmm, it's still there. - I know.
有人给面包嘴里画了根屌♥
Someone drew a dick in Toast's mouth.
- 当时我喝多了 - 我就知道是你
- Uh, I was drunk. Yeah. - Okay, I thought that was you.
- 你好啊 基夫 - 出去
- What up, Keef? - Out!
- 南丝 别一来就轰我啊 - 不行 出去
- Nance, come on! - No, outside.
赶紧出去
Go, go, go... out!
好吧 基夫
Ah, a'ight... uh, Keef...
- 我帮你 - 行吧
- I got you. - A'ight, a'ight.
- 再见 南希 - 再见
- Bye, Nancy! - Bye! Bye!
还生气呐
Still?
- 嗯 - 行吧 也在情理之中
- Yep. - Okay, makes sense.
- 好 - 基夫·奈特
- Okay. - Keef Knight?
你画了《面包与黄油》对吧
You do Toast-N-Butter, right?
- 是的 - 那漫画可太牛逼了
- Uh, yeah. - Oh, wow, that's so cool.
我简直不能再赞 《面包与黄油》对美国种族和肤色的看法了
I fucking love how TNB talks about race and color in America.
就比如面包烤太焦了
Like when Toast gets too dark
男人就会把黑了的部分刮掉 放上黄油
and The Man scrapes it off or puts butter on it.
- 人间真实 - 这我
- Facts. - Wow, that's the...
还是第一次听说
first time I heard that one.
我喜欢你的作品以及你通过作品传达的精神
I just love your work and what you say with it.
我在一家新出版社 《湾区》工作
I work for a new publication, The Bay Arean,
我们正在找富有争议的艺术家
and we're looking for controversial artists who are confronting
面临种族和阶级问题的那些
the shitstorm of race and class and...
但我这人没争议吧
Yeah, but I'm not controversial.
你是黑人卡♥通♥画家 你的存在就是争议
You're... a black cartoonist. You're controversial just by existing.
为什么咱们有色人种就
Why is it that as people of color
总得代表点什么
we're always having to stand for something
在工作中发表一些看法呢
or... you know, say something in our work, you know?
我就是画漫画的啊
I'm just a cartoonist.
因为世界就是充满种族主义的是非之地
Because the world's a racist, fucked-up place.
所以我才走轻松诙谐路线啊
And that's why I keep it light, you know?
只是无聊的早餐漫画而已
It's just a comic strip about bored breakfast food.
不沉重是吧
Keep it light.
对 不沉重
Yeah. Keep it light.
走了
Okay.
- 打给我 - 一定
- Call me. - I will definitely call you.
准备好去看球赛哦
Hey, be ready for them courtside seats.
克洛维斯 今天你又变成谁了
So, Clovis, who are you today?
拜伦·戴维斯
Baron Davis.
那个篮球运动员
The basketball player...
嗯
Yeah.
拜伦·戴维斯差不多一米九二 还有车
Baron Davis is like 6'3" and drives a car.
你一没身高 二没车的
You don't have any of those things.
你就这么肤浅 他是黑人 我也是黑人 那女的是菲律宾人
Your point? He's black, I'm black. She Filipino.
对他们来说超过一米六七都算高了
Anything above 5'5" is tall to them.
要是她看不出区别 我是谁也不会破坏气氛
If she can't tell the difference, who am I to rain on my parade?
别多想了
Come on, now.
不好意思 你刚说话著
I'm so sorry. Were you still talking?
我老早就没听了
- I stopped listening a long time ago. - Ah ha ha!
- 金门大会宣传得怎么样了 - 哪壶不开提哪壶
- How hype are you for Golden Con? - Oh, man.
一旦你的连环画火了 兄弟
Hey, once your strip blows, dude,
你定将成为下一个艾伦‧麦克格鲁德
you gonna be like the next Aaron McGruder.
知道吗 报纸 电视剧
All right? Newspapers, TV show.
电影邀约 都将蜂拥而至
Movie deals!
我等不及了
I can't wait.
马上就有大把的妞了
I'ma get so much ass.
我就想入一份像样的医疗保险
I just want decent medical insurance.
你咋这没志向呢 兄弟
Why you such a cornball, man?
我靠
Oh, shit!
有人掉了钱包
Hey, somebody's missin' this.
不行
Oh, no.
我现在不碰白人女性的钱包
I do not fuck with white women's wallets, now.
等会 你等等
Hold on, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
不能就这么丢下
Can't just leave it here.
- 你干什么啊 - 我们得给警♥察♥去
- The fuck are you doin'? - Well, we gotta turn it in.
所以你是想
Oh, s-so you feel like spendin', what,
今晚剩下的时间都用来解释里面为何没钱是吧
the rest of the night explaining why there's no money in there?
要是她失踪了怎么办
And what if she's missin'?
要是她被人在金门公园奸♥杀♥了咋办
What if she's dead and raped in Golden Gate Park?
我的天 你怎么总往坏处想啊
Oh, my God, why do you always assume the worst?
因为做过最坏的打算
Because when you assume the worst,
就不会在真遇到时 惊慌失措
you can't be surprised when it actually happens?
一位智者曾说
- A wise man once said... - Oh.
你永远都不该因为钱包主人的肤色去评判它
剧集 | 觉醒(2020) | 导航列表