剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
所以,这是…
So this is...
一切
Everything.
实在太惊人了
It's just so much.
怎么可能有人全部理解呢?
How can anyone ever be expected to take it all in?
不是每个人都能,但你不是一般人
Well, not everyone can. But you are not just anyone.
你是观察者教团的门徒
You are a disciple of the Order of the Watchers.
我的门徒
Of me.
害怕新的开始很正常,朋友
It's natural to fear a new beginning, my friend.
我们已被要求牺牲好多
We're asked to sacrifice so much.
我们的意志、渴望甚至名字 只因为我们被赋予的力量
Our wills, our wants, even our own names for the powers we are given.
在我训练过的人当中,我从未如此确定
But of everyone I have ever trained, I have never been more certain
一个门徒对我们使命的忠诚
of a disciple's devotion to our mission.
我?为什么?
Me? Why?
因为我知道你不怕牺牲
Well, because I know you do not fear sacrifice.
但假如你看错了我呢?
But what if you're wrong about me?
假如 并不重要
Well..."What if" is an irrelevant question.
还是你没研究过我们的做法?
Or have you not studied our ways?
我有 -那你就了解
I have. -And you understand
要维护自然秩序,你只能观察自然秩序
that to preserve the natural order, you must only observe the natural order.
是,当然
Yes, of course.
你是否准备好
And are you prepared
放弃生命中的一切,成为一个旁观者?
to relinquish everything in your life to do so?
想看顾所有人
"To watch over everyone,
我必须没有自我
I must become no one."
那你准备好了 我一直都知道你会做好准备
Then you are ready, as I've always known you would be.
那我应该正式宣誓
I guess I should probably take that oath then.
你刚刚就发誓了
You just did.
好,起来吧,观察者
So, rise. A Watcher.
现在你能看见… -一切
Now you can see... -Everything.
好美
It's beautiful.
不,美不美并不重要
No, it just is.
现在你是观察者了
You are a Watcher now.
你不能做判断,只能观察
You make no judgments. Only observations.
只观察的意义何在?
Then what is the point of just watching?
久而久之,你就能开始体会其中的意义了
Well, only with time can a Watcher begin to understand that for themselves.
如果我能确定一件事
If I am certain of one thing,
那就是你的答案不会令人失望
it is that your conclusion will not disappoint.
谢谢
Thank you.
我绝不会让你失望
I will never fail you.
你让我失望了
You failed me!
许久以前你刚来时,对我们深信不疑
You came to us all those eons ago a believer.
但你却成为了异端分子
But you return a heretic.
你违背了神圣的誓言
You have broken your sacred oath.
现在你必须为了你的罪在教团前答辩
And now you must answer for your crimes against our Order.
罪?我做的一切都是在助人
Crimes? Everything I've ever done has been to help people.
拯救我誓言保护其神圣性的多重宇宙
To save a Multiverse whose sanctity I vowed to preserve.
你将我们的秘密泄漏给凡人
You exposed our secrets to mortal beings.
我是分享给英雄
I shared them with heroes.
你会这么称呼史蒂芬斯特兰奇吗?
Is that what you would call Stephen Strange?
那个魔法师摧毁他整个宇宙
The sorcerer who destroyed his entire universe,
利用你给他的知识,创造自己的全新宇宙
and then used the knowledge you gave him to birth an entirely new one all his own.
他牺牲自己的灵魂,恢复他摧毁的家园
He sacrificed his own soul to resurrect the home he destroyed.
那样不自然
It is unnatural.
那是奇迹,继续创造新的现实
It is a miracle that continues to birth new branches of reality
让我们看顾
for us to watch over.
你一定明白
Surely you can see,
一座花♥园♥要繁茂,必须细心栽培
for a garden to thrive, it must be cultivated
它的树木才能长高,花朵才能盛开
so its trees grow higher, its flowers bloom brighter,
构成威胁的害虫才能消灭
and... and pests that threaten to destroy it all are weeded out.
这种说法太简略了,却无法解释
It is a convenient argument, but one that does not explain
你出手干预并拯救莉莉威廉斯的行为
your intervention to save Riri Williams.
那只是九牛一毛
That was one time out of trillions.
或奎俊凡
Or Kwai Jun-Fan.
李德理查斯、尼克福瑞 一个叫麦蒂森的女孩
Reed Richards, Nick Fury, some girl named Madisynn
两个N一个Y
with two Ns and one Y.
这个嘛…
Well...
罄竹难书
The list goes on.
但在你特别关注的人当中,没有一个…
But of all your pet causes, none has proven more dangerous...
比她更危险
than her.
佩姬,你来做什么? -来救你?
Peggy, what the hell are you doing here? Uh, rescuing you?
你看,你的异见现在也威胁到我们
So you see, your heresy now threatens us as well.
你真的认为值得吗,观察者?
You really think it worth it, Watcher?
为了这些不重要的人危及五维空间
Jeopardizing the Fifth Dimension for these insignificant beings
他们的性命在庞大的多重宇宙中无关紧要
whose lives in the grand scheme of the Multiverse matter not.
但他们对我来说很重要
But they matter, to me.
这就是你的失败之处
And therein lies your failure.
任何事物对观察者都无关紧要
Nothing can matter to a Watcher.
因为观察者没有自我
For a Watcher is no one.
别听他们的,没有人没有自我
Do not listen to them. No one is no one.
这是你让我看到的
You showed me that.
我不奢望异端分子理解
I would not expect a heretic to understand.
所以你非死不可
Which is why you must die.
等等,什么? -拜托,这不是我们的作风
Wait, what? -Please. This is not our way.
没错,但现在我们必须违背誓言
It wasn't. But now we must break our oaths
才能恢复被你亵渎的事物
to restore what you have desecrated.
在你的背叛事由里,那是伤害最大的
Of all your betrayals, that is the one that hurts the most.
不…那是… -奥创?你还活着
No, no, it's... -Ultron? You're alive!
什么?他是跟你一伙的?
What? He's with you?
恭喜,现在你知道惊喜的感觉了
Congratulations. Now you know what a surprise feels like.
什么?
What?
我掩护你们,快到船上去
I'll cover you. Get to the ship.
什么船?
What ship?
那艘船 -快,我们走
That ship! -Come on, let's go.
奥创,我们不能丢下你,跟我们走
Ultron! We can't leave you. Come with us.
这就是我最初的使命,快走
This is what I was programmed for. Go!
快走,我会掩护你
Go, I'll cover you.
波蒂,出发 -起飞
Byrdie, go! -Let's fly.
感谢你们来救我们
Appreciate the rescue.
你说你不想失去朋友
You said you're not in the business of losing friends.
我们也不想
Nor are we.
也许下次跑到更高等的存在界之前
Maybe next time, though, tell us before you run off
通知我们一声
to a higher plane of existence.
大哥,去哪? -没有哪里可去
Hey, big guy. Where to, huh? -There is no "where" to go.
奥创无法抵挡至尊者太久
Ultron will not be able to hold off The Eminence for long.
我们逃不掉也躲不了
We cannot run from them. We cannot hide.
如果不能躲在多重宇宙里 也许能在宇宙之间甩掉他们
If we can't hide in the Multiverse, maybe we can lose 'em in between it.
你要带我们进入多重宇宙的缝隙?
You're taking us inside the seams of the Multiverse?
奥创2.0教了这艘船几个前所未见的招数
Ultron 2.0 taught this ship a few dance steps ain't nobody seen.
理论上应该有可能 -理论上?
Theoretically, it should be possible. -Theoretically?
大家坐稳了
Hold on to your butts.
你不懂
You do not understand.
他们的力量超出你的经验
Their powers are beyond anything you've ever faced.
他们见过你生命的每个时刻
They've seen every moment of your life.
见过每个时刻的各种版本
They've seen every variation of every moment.
但在多重宇宙,没有什么不可能
But nothing is impossible in the Multiverse.
我们已一再证明这点
We've proven that time and again.
一定有办法
There must be a way.
如果观察者的力量太强 我们得想办法将其削弱
If The Watchers' powers are too great, then somehow, we need to strip them of it.
对,我可能知道一个地方
Yes, and I might just know a place.
史蒂芬斯特兰奇创造的宇宙
The universe created by Stephen Strange.
斯特兰奇能塑造那个宇宙的现实
Strange shapes reality in that universe.
要是他能塑造它来约束他们的力量呢?
What if, in there, he can shape it to restrict their powers?
我以为他牺牲了自己 -没错
I thought he sacrificed himself. -He did.
现在他的灵魂流过那个世界的每个原子
And now his soul courses through every atom in that world.
他还是有机会感应到并伸出援手
There's a shot he may still be perceptive enough to help.
真是天才,准备出发
Genius. Setting course now.
太迟了
Too late.
别想再逃了
No more running.
天啊,我的船
Aw, man, my ship.
这看起来不像斯特兰奇的宇宙
This doesn't look like Strange's universe.
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表