剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
纽约,1991年12月
New York, December 1991.
冬日战士前来刺杀 霍华德与玛丽亚斯塔克的那一夜
The night the Winter Soldier came to assassinate Howard and Maria Stark.
但在这个宇宙
But in this universe,
在复仇者联盟生命中如此重要
how could a night so pivotal in the lives of the Avengers,
影响世界数十年的夜晚
an event whose ramifications would be felt for decades,
怎么会变得如此不同?
how could it have gone so differently?
漫威 动画呈献
时间
Time.
空间
Space.
现实
Reality.
并不是线性关系
It's more than a linear path.
而是个有无限可能的棱镜
It's a prism of endless possibility,
单一个选择就能衍生出无数现实
where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities,
创造出全然不同的平行世界
creating alternate worlds from the ones you know.
我是观察者
I am the Watcher.
我会引导你穿越浩瀚的新现实
I am your guide through these vast new realities.
跟我来,推敲问题的无限可能…
Follow me and ponder the question...
假如…?
"What if?"
你是在开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
你要我在俄亥俄州卧底
You want me to go undercover as a Data Input Manager
假冒资料输入经理? -资深资料输入经理
in Ohio? -Senior Data Input Manager. Eh?
中阶主管还不赖啊
Middle management ain't too shabby.
我是红色守卫者 祖国俄♥罗♥斯♥的第一个超级士兵
I am the Red Guardian. I am Mother Russia's first super-soldier.
你知道我的价值和能力,却叫我做这个?
You know my worth, my talent, and yet you ask this of me?
这可是一项首要任务
It's a pretty top-priority mission.
鬼扯!我不是笨蛋
Horseradish! I am no fool.
我听过传言,走廊上的耳语
I've heard the rumors. Whispers in the halls.
城♥堡♥传来新的情报
The Rook has sent new intel.
我没听过这家伙
I've never heard of this crook.
城♥堡♥!国际象棋的棋子
Rook! It's a chess piece.
德雷科夫,别装傻,我明明比你聪明
Dreykov, don't play dumb with me when I'm obviously smarter than you.
我说的是城♥堡♥,美国潜伏特工
I am speaking of the Rook, the American sleeper agent,
有一项高价值目标的情报
has intel on a high-value target.
德雷科夫将军
Uh, General Dreykov.
是,卡尔波夫
Aah! Da, Karpov.
有一项任务
Eh, there's a mission.
我要你去解冻…
I need you to defrost the...
冬日战士
the Winter Soldier.
冬日战士?那个九头蛇集团的人♥渣♥
The Winter Soldier? That piece of HYDRA trash!
感谢,卡尔波夫 -他根本不是真的俄♥国♥人
I appreciate it, Karpov. -He's not even real Russian.
欸…我们都是一个团队,一家人
Hey, hey, hey. We're all a team here. Family.
兄弟有不同任务没必要发火
Don't be mad that your brother has a different mission.
要为他高兴才对
Celebrate him, huh?
也许红色守卫者该另谋高就了
Huh. Maybe it's time for the Red Guardian to spread his wings.
去赏识我能力的地方
Go somewhere that will appreciate my skills!
为我高兴吧,德雷科夫
Celebrate that, Dreykov!
你想怎样?投履历给神盾局吗?
What you're going to do, huh? Put in an application at S.H.I.E.L.D.?
那红色守卫者就要再次证明他的价值
Then the Red Guardian shall demonstrate his value once again.
好吧
All right.
准备效命
Ready to comply.
名字? -我叫…
Name? -I am... Uh...
鲍勃托雷多 -来出差还是观光?
Uh, Bob Toledo. -Business or pleasure?
我来享受做生意的乐趣
Well, I come for the pleasure of doing business.
油腔滑调
Wise guy.
境管局,准许入境
任务是窃取那种珍贵血清
Whoa, whoa, whoa! The mission is to steal the fancy serum.
不能有目击者
No witnesses.
不能杀人,红色守卫者是俄♥国♥最伟大的超级特工
No murder. The Red Guardian is Russia's greatest super-spy.
杀人谁都会,砰砰,很简单
Anyone can kill. Bang-bang, easy-peasy,
但我是夜晚,我是风
but I am the night and I am the wind.
我在这里,然后消失无踪
I am here, and then vanish without a trace.
不能有目击者 -对,目击者
No witnesses. -Yes, witnesses.
这样斯塔克就会跑回去找他的资本主义猪友
This way Stark runs back to his capitalist pig friends
警告他们革命在即,身穿红色
and warns them that the revolution is coming and he wears red.
还有白色
And white.
而且你也在这里
And that you were here too. Da?
看我的招数
Behold my technique.
红色…
The Red--
招数
Technique.
不错嘛
Well, not bad.
砰!
Boom!
咬人算作弊
Biting is cheating.
我也有一支,不过很重,我放在行李里
Oh, I have one of those, too. Heavy, though. I left it in my luggage.
这是XZ8吗? -10
Is that the XZ-Eight? -Ten.
10? -XZ10
Ten? -XZ-Ten.
那9是怎样?
What happened to the nine?
有9吗?我没有9
Was there a nine? I didn't get a nine.
拿到包裹了吗?
Did you secure the package?
三个拿到一个还不赖
One out of three ain't bad.
没有,只拿到一个
Negative. We secured one.
没有目击者吧?
No witnesses?
有一些…阻碍
There were... complications.
你任务失败,士兵,你的团队受到波及
You have failed your mission, soldier. Your team has been compromised.
你得自行撤离 -什么?
You're on your own for extraction. -What?
完毕
Over.
典型的俄♥国♥甩锅法
Typical Red Room borscht.
他们说他们在乎,有吗?
They say they care, but do they?
任务失败?我从没失败过
Mission failure? I never fail.
听好
Listen up.
我叫比尔福斯特,神盾局科学处处长
The name is Dr. Bill Foster. I'm the head of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Science Division
所以是这项调查行动的领导人
which makes me the primary on this investigation.
谁最先到现场的?
Who was first on the scene?
是我
That would be me.
说吧,巡警 -我是莫拉莱斯巡警
Talk to me, Ranger. -Ranger Morales, sir.
霍华德与玛丽亚斯塔克
Mm-hm. -Howard and Maria Stark.
有脑震荡和撕裂伤,预计能完全康复
Concussions, lacerations, but expected to make a full recovery.
很好,他们看见什么? -不多
Great. What'd they see? -Um, not much.
太太昏迷,先生看到两名男子互殴
The wife was unconscious. The husband saw two men fighting.
我猜他们本来要劫车,结果却内讧
Best guess would have been a carjacking gone wrong.
你猜?
"Best guess"?
巡警,在我们这一行,猜测是远远不够的
Ranger, in my world, we don't get the luxury of guessing.
是,但蓝色饼干怪兽的血迹
Yes, but that trail of blue Cookie Monster blood
让我觉得应该
has me thinking it's a little worse
比几个蠢蛋劫车更糟一点
than a couple of knuckleheads out for a joyride.
那种黏液是什么?
Mm-hm. -What's that gunk anyway?
这种黏液能改变历史进程
This gunk can change the course of history.
真的吗? -对
Seriously? -Oh, yeah.
各位探员和警员
Agents and officers,
关闭机场、火车站和公车站
shut down the airports, train stations, and bus stations.
把封锁范围延伸到俄亥俄州
I want a hard perimeter stretching from here to Ohio.
我们面对的是基因、生物、体能
We are dealing with genetically, biologically, physically,
和机械方面都经过强化的超级士兵
and mechanically enhanced super-soldiers.
这些人受过渗透破坏的训练
These men are trained to infiltrate and destroy.
他们能做出难以想像的行为
They are capable of the unthinkable.
面对他们等于面对死亡
To face them is to face death.
啊哈!
A-ha!
把资本主义的贪婪强加在劳工身上
Foisting capitalist greed onto the working man!
我不怪你,姐妹
I don't blame you, sister.
你被中产阶级猪洗♥脑♥
You've been brainwashed by the bourgeoisie pigs
被迫戴上纸帽,受到奴役
who force you into paper hats and servitude!
先生,我只是问你要不要搭薯条
Sir. All I asked was if you wanted fries with that.
发起革命!
Demand a revolution!
掌握生产工具!
Seize the means of production!
鸡块应该能够自♥由♥拿取
The nuggets of chicken are yours for the taking!
阿列克谢 -你们的主人吃你们做的汉堡
Alexei-- -Your masters have you slinging burgers,
但你们何时…才能吃到?
but when, when, when do you get to eat?
我吃素,猪头
I'm a vegetarian, fart-knocker!
你叫露西吧?好美的名字
Hah. Hey, Lucy, is it? That's a pretty name.
我朋友今晚很不顺 我们想点两个汉堡和两杯可乐
Listen, my friend's had a rough night. Can we get a couple sixes and two Cokes?
没问题,薯条帮你们加量
Sure. I'll throw in some extra fries.
你在干什么?
What in the pelmeni was that?
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表