剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
No, this doesn't make any sense.
我们确定了全息影像的方向 跟着座标走
We navigated the holograms, followed the coordinates.
纳米网络应该在这里!
The nanite network should be here!
是的
And it is
因为我就是网络
because I am the network.
什么...
What the...
你不是第一个
You're not the first person
用高科技改装自已,莉莉
to give themselves a high-tech makeover, Riri.
我把纳米系统上传到我的身体
I had my nanites uploaded into my body
所以我可控制所有的幻象
so I could control all my illusions
只要一眨眼
with the blink of an eye.
所以,如果你来从我这里拿走它们
So if you came to take them from me,
恐怕你必须把它们
I'm afraid you're gonna have to pluck them
从我冰冷的尸体内拔走
out of my cold dead body.
看来不需等很久
By the looks of it, I won't have to wait very long.
这科技有代价
The tech has come at a price,
但是值得的,因为现在
but it was worth it because now,
你是联盟唯一生者
you are all that remains of the Alliance.
不,这全是谎言!
No. These are all lies!
放松点,莉莉 我已关闭了你的相位穿越能力
Easy, Riri. I shut down your phasing capabilities.
幻视是由我编程的,记得吧?
I programmed Vision, remember?
从你重新启动他的技术那一刻起
And from the moment you brought his tech back online,
我就允许你做刚好足够的事
I've allowed you to do just enough
让你来到我面前
to come right to me.
那为什么把我带到这里?
Then why bring me here?
我能活着享受我的胜利
So I can live to enjoy my victory.
我在这个世界没很多时间了
I didn't think I had much time left in this world
直到我看见你这个出色的小蜕变 才明白
until I saw this brilliant little glow-up of yours and realized
我不需要我的身体
I don't need my body
如果我拥有幻视
when I can have Vision's.
如果你不反抗,会很快过去,莉莉
It'll be so much faster if you don't fight, Riri.
看到了?差不多完成了
See? Almost done.
真可惜,我刚感觉到我们之间有联♥系♥
It's too bad. I was starting to feel like we had a connection.
关于联♥系♥
That's the thing about connections.
那是双向的
They go both ways.
如果你没注意到 我有点固执
If you hadn't noticed, I'm kind of stubborn,
已经努力了这么久,我不会放弃
and I've come too far to give up now.
噢
Oh!
但你会
But you will.
贝克,收起你的魔术伎俩 不要躲起来!
Beck, put away these magic tricks and stop hiding!
你是对的
You're right.
如果我的幻象不能击倒你
If my illusions will not break you,
或者真♥相♥会
perhaps the truth will.
你从来没离开战场
You never left the fields.
你的团队已经死了
Your team is dead.
联盟已经死了
The Alliance is dead.
你失败了
You failed.
你令朋友们失望
You failed your friends.
你...
You...
没什么值得你战斗
You have nothing left to fight for.
就是这样
This is it.
一直都以这一幕作为结束
The moment where it always ends.
她的精神已经耗尽
Her spirit is exhausted.
她看过太多,失去太多
She's seen too much, lost too much.
战斗的意志是莉莉在这世界的所有
Her will to fight is all Riri Williams felt she had left in this world,
而现在也失去了
and now she's lost that, too.
最后,在最后
Finally, at the end,
没留下任何希望
without any hope left,
我只是...
I just...
我不知道是否忍♥心再看一次
I don't know if I can bear to watch it one more time.
好的!
Yes!
做得好,莉莉
Oh, thatta girl, Riri.
你无需再抵抗了
You don't have to resist anymore.
不
No.
战斗
Fight.
莉莉
Riri.
战斗
Fight.
反击
Fight back.
什么?
What?
什么...发生什么事?
What... What's happening?
不,不!
No, no!
不,不!
No, no, no, no!
不,不,你在干什么?
No, no, what are you doing?
完成这事
Finishing this.
我已经打败你!
I beat you!
不,不!
No! No, no, no, no!
我的纳米!
My nanites!
我看见你的现实
I see through your reality.
不,不
No, no, no.
我要关闭它
And I'm shutting it down.
我是幻象的大♥师♥!
I am the master of illusions!
我可以让你的那点小胜利 看起来像从未发生过一样
I can make it like your little victory never happened.
人们永远不会知道
The people will never know.
他们会,因为我会让他们 看到未来的景象
They will because I'm going to give them a vision of the future.
用什么?
With what?
希望
Hope.
不
No.
不,不
No. No.
他做了什么?
What has he done?
他再次违反了誓言
He has broken his oath. Again.
我们不能让这种情况持续
We cannot allow this to stand.
不能
No.
从现在开始 我们必须继续观察...
So from here on, we must continue to watch...
他
him.
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表