剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
Hyah!
驾
Hyah!
我们赶上了吗?
Did we make it?
不知道,我们得等一下
Don't know, kid. We've just gotta wait.
同时祈祷我们没有来迟
And hope we didn't miss it.
拜托,希望有赶上
Please, let us be in time.
出来吧,不管你在哪
Come out, wherever you are.
在那边
There it is!
没想到
Hah. Well, I'll be.
那是幽灵列车,我们走
That's our Ghost Train. Let's move! Hyah!
驾
Hyah!
快啊,快啊
Come on. Come on!
咿呀
Hyah!
上来
Let's go!
放心,凯特的前臂超有力
Don't worry. Kate's got some serious forearm strength.
你可以的,小朋友
You got this, kid.
抱住你了
Whoa! -I got ya.
很好,孩子
Nice one, kid.
怎么搞的?
What in tarnation?
别跑太远,莫里斯
Don't stray too far, will you, Morris?
你们看
Uh, guys?
什么? -天啊
What? -Oh, boy.
抓紧了
Hang on!
不…
No, no, no...
啊 哦
Ah... Huh?
等等,什么?
What? Wait. Huh?
怎么会这样?
What in the hell?
看到了吗?我们刚刚飞越峡谷
Whoa! Did you see? We just flew over a canyon!
等我们找到你爹,别跟他说这件事
When we find your dad, do not tell him about this.
天啊
Oh, man.
你看 -是啊
Look. -Yeah.
看来红斗篷不只抢走铁路工人
Looks like the railroad workers weren't the only thing the Hood made off with.
这看起来很像斯塔克的发明
This looks like one of Stark's inventions.
真惊人
Damn. I'll be.
斯塔克军♥火♥、汉墨钢铁、克罗斯制♥造♥
Stark Munitions, Hammer Steel, Cross Manufacturing.
红斗篷全都抢了过来
The Hood's jacked all of 'em.
这是一座军械库
This is an arsenal.
足以横扫整个西部
Enough to take the whole damn West by storm.
爹?爹
Dad? Dad!
爹,你在哪里?
Dad, where are you?
爹,你在这里吗?
Dad, are you here?
他们是工人吗?
Are they the workers?
是啊,如果红斗篷在找军队
Yeah. Well, if the Hood's lookin' for an army,
一群铁路工人算是不错的开始
a bunch of railroad workers wouldn't be a bad start.
爹?爹,你在哪儿?
爹!爹?
是我呀,俊凡
他怎么不回答?
Why won't he answer?
这是某种妖术
Some kind of devilry.
肯定是红斗篷的杰作
The Hood's work, no doubt.
所以我们必须跟他本人
Which means we need to have a word
好好谈谈
with the man himself.
唉呀,这不是鹰眼和十环吗?
Well, if it ain't Hawkeye and the Ten Rings!
欢迎上车
Welcome aboard.
啊 啊 啊
Uh-uh-uh.
不行,你得把枪放下
Now, you're gonna wanna drop those guns.
至于你,十环,放下你的暴怒拳吧?
And you, Ten Rings, why don't you lower those fists of fury?
别一时冲动坏了这位小客人的乐趣
Wouldn't want a party foul to ruin this little guest's good time.
你是谁?红斗篷和我妹呢?
Who are you? Where's the Hood? Where is my sister?
我真是…你们看看我
I'm so-- Look at me, boys.
我道歉,我叫桑尼伯奇
My apologies. My name is Sonny Burch.
红斗篷大楼光明未来的骄傲投资人
I'm a proud investor in the bright, new future the Hood's building.
光明未来?对你的囚犯来说可不太光明
"Bright future," huh? Doesn't look so bright for your prisoners back there.
囚犯?
Prisoners?
不…你误会了
No. No, no. You got it all wrong.
其实这是一列解放列车
You see, this here is a train of liberation.
至于这些好人
And those fine folks?
他们接受征召 成为一支即将改变世界的部队
Well, they've been conscripted into a force that's gonna change the world.
征召听起来不像自♥由♥
Conscription doesn't sound like freedom to me.
这就是自♥由♥市场
Free market in action.
我称为供给与需求的经济原则
A little economic principle I like to call "supply and demand."
我提出供给,他们满足我的需求
I supply 'em, and they do what I demand.
孩子
Hey, kid.
醉蜂吐针
-什么? -快出招
Huh! Huh!
你看看
Why, look at that.
好,谁帮我拿帽子
Now, someone hold my hat.
帽子戴着,先生,不必诉诸暴♥力♥
Whoa, keep your hat on, mister. Ain't no need for violence.
你们想见红斗篷?知道吗?
Now, y'all want to see the Hood? Well, guess what?
红斗篷也想见你们
The Hood wants to see you, too.
看吧?这就是我说的
See? Now that's what I'm talkin' about.
我们可以创造双赢
Interests can align.
只要你们同意不惹事
As long as you two agree to play nice.
请,我的属下会带你们到餐车那边
Now, please, my subordinates will show y'all to the club car.
你们在等什么?
Well, what are you waiting for?
快去杀了那孩子
Somebody go kill that kid.
奎俊凡受到尚气鼓舞
Kwai Jun-Fan was inspired by Shang-Chi
想成为自己故事中的英雄
to be the hero of his own story.
但悲剧往往降临在最勇敢的人身上
But tragedy can often befall even the bravest of souls.
过来
Come here!
把他扔下车
Throw him off the train.
但这次不一样
But not this time.
有时即使是最勇敢的英雄
Sometimes even the bravest of heroes
也需要人推一把
needs a little push.
这是…
What the...
这是怎么回事?
What is all this?
你想见红斗篷
Well, you wanted to meet the Hood.
机会来了
Now's your chance.
请留步,毕夏普小姐
Not you, Miss Bishop.
红斗篷只想跟十环谈
Hood only wants to talk to the Ten Rings there.
没关系,鹰眼 我会留给你一展身手的机会
It's all right, Hawkeye. I'll save some for ya.
我很快就会加入
I'll be with you in just a minute.
你想见我?
You wanted to see me? Huh?
我来了
Well, here I am!
我妹在哪里?
Where is my sister?
听到没?我妹在哪里?
You hear me? Where is my sister?
那需要付出代价
That comes with a price.
你出现了
There you are.
但你已证明自己是可敬的对手
But you've proven yourself a worthy adversary.
所以,加入我吧
So, join me.
什么?
What?
我不可能加入你
I would never join you.
那你就永远不会知道你妹的遭遇
Then you will never find out what happened to your sister.
那我只好逼你就范了
Well, guess I'll just have to beat it out of you, then.
放马过来
So be it.
加油 -你朋友麻烦大了
Ah! Come on! -Ooh, your boy's in trouble.
我不晓得你朋友还剩下几环
I'm not sure how many rings your boy's got left in him.
加油,尚气
Come on, Shang.
帅
Yes!
什么?
What?
怎么… -好恐怖
What the... -Oh, that's spooky.
我承认,我至今都觉得那招很恐怖
I gotta admit, it still gives me the heebie-jeebies.
怎么了,毕夏普小姐?
Well, what's the matter, Miss Bishop?
觉得头昏脑胀吗?
Are you feelin' a little woozy?
你是何方神圣?
What are you?
如果你愿意,我能当你的盟友
Ah. I could be an ally, if you let me.
这曲子有催眠作用吧?
It's a hypnotic little ditty, ain't it?
这玩意是我在俄♥国♥工作时
I acquired this little piece of "persuasion tech"
获得的“说服科技”
on a job I did in Russia,
我加了一点音乐
and added in a little do-si-do.
那些工人…你就是这样控制他们
The... The laborers... That's how you controlled them.
这首歌♥就像魔音穿脑
Song's an earworm.
所以你得塞住耳朵,以免挥之不去
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表