剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
Oh!
真棒 -好高级
Well, that's nice. -Very fancy.
椅子好舒服 -看过来
The chair is well-padded. -Ahem, ahem!
各位先生女士,请就坐
Diners and dinettes, gather in, settle down.
嗯
Hmm.
最重要的是,举杯
And, uh, most importantly, raise a glass.
希望大家都饿了,因为只要尝到…
Hope you all came hungry, because once you get a taste...
早餐就这么丰盛
Quite the hoopla just for breakfast, huh?
霍华德…我看不懂菜单
Hey! Hey, Howard, Howard, I can't make heads or tails of this menu.
你懂吗? -不懂
You speak, uh, hoity-toity? -I do not.
但我的手♥机♥懂
But my phone does.
看看是什么意思
Yeah, let's see what we got.
有了,“宗师邀请您
Here we go. "The Grandmaster invites you
尽情享用霍华德与达西鸭”
"to feast on Howard and Darcy The Duck."
等等,什么?
Wait! What?
等等…是“尽情欣赏”
Wait, wait, wait. It's "feast your eyes."
“尽情欣赏”,这样好多了
"Feast your eyes." Okay, I guess that's nice.
啊
Ah...
今天的特餐
Uh, today's special
是一道无与伦比的…丰盛主菜
is an entrée, uh-huh, like no other.
出生自两个世界…
Born of two worlds...
出生自两个世界?
Born of two worlds?
真正的宇宙奇迹
...a true cosmic wonder.
霍华德 -等等,上面写
Uh, Howard... -Wait, it says,
“尽情欣赏霍华德与达西鸭的
"To feast your eyes on Howard and Darcy The Duck's
自♥制♥…” -霍华德
"homemade..." -Howard!
这是一人要带一道菜吗?
Oh, no, is this supposed to be a potluck?
霍华德
Howard!
你看宝宝 -等一下
Look at the baby! -Yep. Hold on.
蛋
达西,他们想吃宝宝
Darce, they wanna eat the baby!
不然呢,霍华德,我们碰上吃人魔汉尼拔了
No, duh, Howard, we've got a Hannibal Lecter situation!
早午餐开…
Oh, let the brunch begi--
什么?天啊,莫霍克上尉救了我们宝宝
What? Oh, my gosh! Captain Mohawk saved our baby!
抱歉打扰各位吃早餐
Sorry to spoil y'all's breakfast, folks.
我希望外带一些餐点
But I was hopin' to grab a little somethin' to go. Ta-ta!
天啊,莫霍克上尉抢走了我们的宝宝
Oh, my gosh! Captain Mohawk stole our baby!
不…嘿,太空海盗
No, no, no! Hey, Space Pirates!
你在等什么?快啊,鸭鸭
What're you waiting for? Come on, Duck!
没人,我们去救生舱那边
Coast clear, let's get to the life rafts!
好,出发啰
All right, here we go!
霍华德,你确定你会开吗?
Howard, are you sure you can fly this?
开什么玩笑?我是鸭子 天生就会飞,系上安全带
Are you kidding? I'm a duck. I was born to fly. Strap in.
让开
Oh, move over!
快点,宝贝!快点,快追到了
Faster, baby! Faster! We almost got him!
快,振作起来,达西
Aah, come on, get it together, Darcy.
这跟大蜜蜂一样
This is just like Galaga.
哇哦 哇哦 哇 哇 噢
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
什么?
What? -Aah!
它就消失… -他们刚刚在…
It just-- It just disappear-- -But they were right...
我们在想什么?游轮上绝对没好事
I don't know what we were thinking. Nothing good ever happens on a cruise!
对不起
I'm sorry.
早知道不该来的
This was a mistake.
我们的宝宝不见了
Our baby is... gone.
我们只有一项工作
We had one job.
却失败了
And we failed.
你在做什么?
What? What are you doing?
求救啊,我们显然无法靠自己
Calling the fuzz! Clearly, we can't do this on our own!
跟宇宙聚合案有关
Um, it's about the Convergence case, sir.
这对夫妻可能是我们等待已久的线索
This couple could be the lead we've been waiting for.
你说他们叫什么? -鸭鸭夫妇 -啊?
And what did you say their name was? -That would be the The Ducks, sir. -Huh?
到底怎么搞的,局长?
What the hell is going on, Director?
先是宗师,现在又来掠夺者?
First the Grandmaster, now the Ravagers?
这些人干嘛追我们的宝宝?
Why are all these people after our baby?
我保证,鸭鸭夫妇
I assure you, Mr. and Mrs... The Duck,
救回你们的蛋是神盾局的第一要务
recovering your egg has become S.H.I.E.L.D.'s priority number one.
是吗?看来银河中的每个人都这么想
Oh, yeah? You and everyone else in the galaxy, apparently.
我们的孩子到底哪里特别?
What the hell is so special about our kid, anyway?
霍华德
Howard! -Ow!
除了他们是我们的孩子之外
I mean, besides the fact that they're our kid.
你们知道宇宙聚合吗?
What do you know about the Cosmic Convergence?
等等,宇宙聚合?
Wait. The Convergence?
那不是在我的预产期吗? -没错
Wasn't that on my due date? -Exactly.
许多人相信行星连珠是一个征兆
And many believe the planetary alignment was a sign.
象征一股强大新力量的诞生
The birth of a great new power.
你想是我们的孩子?
You think it's our child?
我心里一直知道
I guess, deep down, I always knew
我们的小宝贝注定会干大事
our little champ was destined for big things.
长官,跟您说句话
Uh, a word, sir.
卫星侦测到掠夺者从猫眼星云
...our satellites picked up a Ravager ship making the jump
进行跳跃
out of the Cat's Eye Nebula.
他们可能是要与收藏者见面
It could indicate they're meeting with The Collector.
这最好交给专家处理,鸭鸭夫妇
Best you leave this with the experts, Mr. and Mrs... The Duck.
我们会确保你们的蛋不会落入坏人手中
We'll see to it your Egg stays out of the wrong hands.
福瑞闪人
Fury out!
管他的,我才不等神盾局
Screw this! Well, I'm not waiting for the five-oh.
如果掠夺者为收藏者效力
If the Ravagers are workin' for The Collector,
那我们就知道他们要去哪里
then we know where they're headed.
哪里? -虚无之地
Where? -Knowhere.
什么? -虚无之地
What? -Knowhere.
他们一定会去某个地方
Well, they've gotta be going somewhere.
虚无之地
Knowhere.
霍华德? -虚无之地
Howard? -Knowhere.
他们要去哪里?
Where are they going?
虚无之地
勇度乌东塔大人
Milord Yondu Udonta,
这位是卡西利亚斯,黑暗魔法大♥师♥
I present to you, Kaecilius, Master of the Dark Arts.
只有在静默中才能听见来自黑暗的耳语
Only in silence can you hear the whispers from the Dark.
吼吼 哇噢
Oh-ho! Whoa!
收藏者怎么了?
What happened to The Collector?
他已经被…收藏了
He's been... collected.
困在镜像维度里
Trapped inside the Mirror Dimension.
但我们知道宇宙中最强大的物品
But we knew the most powerful relics in the Cosmos
最后似乎总能设法来到这里
always seem to find their way here... eventually.
听着,江湖谣传
Listen, man. Word on the street here
这个蛋是抢手货
is that this egg is a pretty hot damn commodity.
我收到黑暗精灵和一个奥林匹亚神的出价
I got offers comin' in from Dark Elves and an Olympic God.
懂我意思吗?所以,我们涨价了
You get what I'm sayin'? So, our price just went up.
抱歉,上尉
I'm sorry, Captain,
多玛姆不是来讨价还价的
but Dormammu does not come to bargain.
别紧张,达西,小心墙壁
Jeez, easy, Darce. The wall, the wall.
没事
It's fine! -Oh, oh!
安静,霍华德!有人在看我就无法停车
Quiet, Howard! You know I can't park when someone is watching!
我不看
I'm lookin' away.
好棒棒,宝贝
That was great, babe. Wow.
没想到你竟从下水道逃走
Whoa, can't believe you escaped through the sewage tunnels.
你连公厕都不上的
You won't even use a public restroom.
我并不骄傲,这也没办法
I'm not proud of it. I did what I had to do.
霍华德,我听到诡异的声音
Shh! Howard, I hear something creepy.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
对,很诡异 -非常诡异
Yeah, it's very creepy. -It's very creepy!
霍华德
Howard!
这根本是在演《大开眼戒》
What in the name of Eyes Wide Shut!
多玛姆
...Dormammu. -...Dormammu.
对,没错 -你真行
Yeah, that is right. -Crushin' it.
我们的宝宝在那里
That's our baby!
糟糕,我们一定要想办法
Oh, no! There's gotta be something we can do!
请问一下,这场魔法仪式是在干嘛?
So, uh, excuse me. What's the deal with the magic act?
我们当然知道,只是想听听你的说法
We know. Obviously. We just wanna hear it in your words.
安静,“赋灵”就要开始了
Quiet! The "ensoulment" is about to begin.
赋灵? -赋灵?
Ensoulment? -Ensoulment?
看,我们的黑暗大♥师♥,多玛姆
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表