剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表
你的愚蠢开启了我的深度卧底模式
Your idiocy triggered my deep cover mode.
别闹了,乐观队长,你害我们很丢脸
Well, knock it off, Captain Personality. You're embarrassing us.
会害我们被捕
You're going to get us caught.
汉堡
我想解放她的思想,破除她的心理枷锁
I was liberating her mind. Breaking her mental shackles.
那是我的目的
It's what I do.
对,城♥堡♥
That's it. The Rook.
像大富翁游戏那样 推♥翻♥美国霸权的神秘传奇人物
The secret legend who will flip the US hegemony like a Monopoly board.
他将团结劳工 改写历史
The man who will unite the workers and reshape history.
阿列克谢
Alexei.
城♥堡♥会帮助我们 尤其是等他看到我们有这个的时候
The Rook will help us. Especially when he sees we have this.
哈哈
Ha-ha!
你看 最新的公报显示 他在“辣斯维加斯”
Here. The most recent communiqué has him in Last Vegas.
是拉斯维加斯
It's Las Vegas.
我是这么说啊 纠正我的英语很没礼貌
That's what I said. It's very rude to correct my English.
显然他们忘了帮你设定礼貌程式
Obviously, they forgot to program any manners into you.
现在得找交通工具
Now, we must acquire transport.
列♥宁♥保佑我们
Lenin smiles upon us.
快到你无法招架
这些薯条蛮好吃的
These fries are pretty good.
一定是俄♥国♥土豆做的
They must be made from Russian potatoes. Ha!
俄♥罗♥斯♥最棒
Russia's the best.
噢
Oh.
嗯
Hm.
这个我来应付
I'll handle this one.
放轻松,让红色守卫者来搞定
Relax, relax. The Red Guardian has this.
你放轻松了吗?看不出来
Are you relaxing? It's very hard to tell.
你眼神很愤怒,就像…
Your eyes so angry, like...
冬天的狐狸
Winter Fox.
有事吗,警官?
Uh, ah, how can I help you, officer?
例行拦查
Just a routine check-in.
你们要去哪里?
Say, where are you fellas headed?
姐姐家 -对,去找我们姐姐
Sister's. -Yes, to visit our sister.
今天她生日
It's her birthday.
你们是兄弟?
You guys are brothers?
买♥♥了什么生日礼物给姐姐?
What'd you get your sister for her birthday?
我想不到
'Cause I cannot for the life of me
圣诞节该送老婆什么
figure out what to get my wife for Christmas.
毛衣 -电视
Sweater. -Television.
你们送她毛衣和电视?
You got her a sweater and a television?
好大方
Wow! That's very generous.
这故事不错,你们到底要去哪?
Nice story, but where are you really headed?
下车,把手放在…
Step out of the vehicle and keep your hands--
喂!
Whoa! Hey!
又拿枪出来?我已经骗过他了
Really? Again with the guns? I had wool over his eyes.
发现目标,追捕中,提高警觉,全力逮捕
Target spotted. In pursuit. Exercise caution, but get them.
上车,牛仔
Get in, cowboy.
我们去抓超级士兵吧
Let's go round up some super-soldiers.
别发射子弹了 应该与敌人共舞才对
Stop with the bullets. You should dance with your enemies.
就像一场精彩的暴♥力♥芭蕾
It is like a great ballet of violence.
不!
No!
这是哪来的?你一直带在身边吗?
Where did that come from? Did you have that the whole time?
不,别开枪
No, no, don't shoot!
跳舞 -不要蛇行
Dance. -Hey! Stop swerving!
我跟你说了,跳舞
I told you. Dance!
喂!这是联邦资产
Hey! This is federal property.
拜托
Come on, man.
跳舞…
Dance! Dance!
卡弹
It's jammed. -You know
知道马♥克♥思♥怎么说机器吗?
what Karl Marx said about machines?
它们让人变得懒惰
They make men lazy.
停车…结束了,立刻投降
Stop! Stop! It's over. Surrender yourselves.
红色守卫者绝不投降
The Red Guardian never surrenders!
放手
Hands off!
舞蹈招数
Dance technique!
冬日狐狸与红色守卫者
Winter Fox and the Red Guardian!
长官,你想…
Sir, what are you...
走路绝对抓不到他们的
You're never gonna catch them on foot.
哇哦
Whoa!
好,长官,我懂了
Okay, sir, I see you.
厉害
Ah, impressive.
抱歉了 农民朋友
I'm sorry, farmers!
不过在这个农民养的动物中
Although of all the animals kept by this farmer,
待遇最悲惨的是劳工
it is the worker who is most brutally treated!
又扯共♥产♥党宣言?你被洗♥脑♥得比我严重
Again with the manifesto? You're more brainwashed than me.
冬日狐狸,我们碰上大♥麻♥烦了
Whoa! Winter Fox. We've got a big problem.
无处可去了,无处可逃,无处可躲
Nowhere to go, baby. Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide.
美国怎么什么都大?
Why is everything so big in America?
抱歉,鸡,抱歉,乳牛
Sorry, chickens. Sorry, cows.
你握方向盘
Take the wheel.
你在哪?你在…赞!
Where are you? Where are... Yes!
Mwah!
我们有事要做
We've got work to do.
招数
Technique!
体型越大
The bigger they are,
倒下时就会摔得越惨
the harder they fall.
哈哈
Ha-ha!
这辆车子品质一流
This is a quality automobile,
这要归功于打造它的工会
which is a credit to the workers' union that built it.
继续前进? -有何不可?
Keep going? -Why not?
我今天没有别的安排
I have nowhere else to be today.
他们不…
They're not...
这两个不是全球最英勇,就是最愚蠢的人
Okay, these two are either the bravest or dumbest men on the planet.
更糟,经过强化而且愚蠢
Worse. Enhanced and dumb.
找到了
Found it!
你还在办这案子吗,巡警?
Hmm. You're still on the case, Ranger?
国家公园管理处是联邦机构
The National Park Service is a federal agency, sir.
而且我曾徒手和大脚怪搏斗
Besides, I once wrestled Bigfoot with my bare hands.
什么? -那只是一头美洲狮
What? -Nah, it was just a mountain lion.
重点是,这些野蛮人吓不了我
But the point is, these yahoos don't scare me.
啊哈 我懂了
Uh-huh? I see you.
那是《托马斯指南》吗?
Is that a Thomas Guide? -Mm.
有一页不见了
With a page missing.
看来我们得去拉斯维加斯了
Looks like we're going to Vegas, baby.
兽医院
哈
Hah.
这会让我获得表扬,甚至勋章
This... This will garner me a commendation, maybe even a medal.
啊
Ah!
你受伤了,怎么都没说?
You're hurt. Why didn't you say something?
冬日战士从不抱怨,只会服从
The Winter Soldier never complains, only complies.
住手,你吓坏猫咪了,让我来
Stop it. You're scaring the kittens. Let me.
你应该用金属手臂接住子弹才对 嗯?
You know, you're supposed to catch the bullets with your metal arm. Hm?
怎么会这样?
How'd that happen?
你又怎么变这样?
How did you happen?
我来自一个卑微家庭
I come from a family of nobodies.
我们是好人…后来我有机会崭露头角
Good people but... then I had the chance to become somebody.
现在我是祖国俄♥罗♥斯♥的保护者 它的红色守卫者
Now, I am Mother Russia's great protector, her Red Guardian.
对出身卑微的男孩来说挺棒的吧?
Pretty good for a boy from nowhere, eh?
我是无名小卒,根本什么都不记得
I'm a nobody. I can't even remember anything.
完全不记得?
Nothing?
连我的名字也是
Not even my name.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
看看你,你是个聪明的壮汉
Look at you. You are strong man with big brain.
闭上眼睛 -不要
Close your eyes. -No.
闭上… -不要
Close-- -No.
闭上,快
Closey, close.
好吧 -现在回想一下
Okay, fine. -Now, think. Think back.
你看到的第一样东西是什么?
What's the first thing you see?
我看到…
I see...
我看到…
I see...
康尼岛
我看到康尼岛
I see Coney Island.
看吧,你不是无名小卒
剧集 | 假如…?(2021) | 导航列表