剧集 | 并肩作战 | 导航列表
You can call me Jackson.
-我们能进来吗 -当然
- May we come in? - Of course.
-你们想喝杯茶吗 -不用了
- Would you like a cup of tea? - No, we're fine.
我们能坐下吗
Can we take a seat?
当然 请坐
Yeah. Go for it.
你们确定吗 我反正也要泡一杯茶
Are you sure? I'm making one anyway.
如果是绿茶的话 那我来一杯 谢谢
Well, if it's a green tea, I'll take one, thanks.
你很了解我的心啊
Man after my own heart.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
我们来是因为
We're here because you were
你和一个名叫西蒙·古德布里奇的人在一个
messaging a man called Simon Goodbridge on a website
名叫"直男的第三次约会网"上发过消息 对吗
called Straight-to-Third-Date.Com. Is this correct?
-是的 -我们已经获得了
- Yes. - We were able to obtain
法♥院♥令 所以我们可以查看你的个人信息
a court order so we could access your personal details,
所以我们今天才找到了你
which is how we found you today.
好
Ok.
这个"直男的第三次约会网"
So, this Straight-to-Third-Date...
是个约炮网站 对吗
it's a hook-up site, right?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
并不是浪漫的约会网站
As opposed to something more... romantic.
你觉得和别人
You don't think it's romantic
第一次见面就做♥爱♥不浪漫吗
to have sex with someone the first time you meet them?
那换个说法 不传统
More traditional, then.
可以让你省去那些废话 如果你是这个意思的话
It allows you to dispense with the bullshit, if that's what you mean.
但并不意味着和每个见面的人都会发生性关系
Doesn't mean you have sex with every person you meet.
你有多了解西蒙
How well did you know Simon?
-我们出去过几次 -你和他睡过吗
- We only went out a couple of times. - Did you sleep with him?
抱歉 我能问问你们为何而来吗
Sorry, can...can I ask why you're here?
你在档案中用了不同的名字
You used a different name on your profile.
我记得是莎拉什么的 什么来着
I think it was Zara something. What was it?
图斯特拉
Thustra.
是的
Yeah.
莎拉·图斯特拉
Zara Thustra.
和你约会的人会知道你的姓名吗
Do the men you date often get the reference?
知道的人不多
Not many.
你想让他们知道吗
Do you like it when they do?
你觉得你的智商比他们高嘛
Do you like to feel intellectually superior to them?
我比我见过的大多数人都聪明
I'm used to feeling smarter than most people I meet.
你觉得你比我们还聪明吗
So you think you're smarter than us?
或许吧
Probably.
你怎么知道 我们才见面
How do you know? We just met.
你为此感到骄傲吗
And you're proud about that?
我为什么会为某些我无法控制的事而感到骄傲
Why would I feel proud about something I have no control over?
你觉得智力是我们无法控制的事吗
You don't think intelligence is something we have any control over?
你可以从书本上学到知识 这不意味着你很聪明
You can learn facts from a book. It doesn't mean you're smart.
如果你不介意我问的话 弗莱迪 你以何为生
What do you do for a living, Freddy, if you don't mind me asking?
我在性公♥司♥上班 性热♥线♥
I work in the sex industry. Hotlines.
-听起来可没那么聪明 -那你去试试
- Doesn't sound very smart to me. - Well, you try it, then.
你去过西蒙的公♥寓♥吗
Did you ever go to Simon's apartment?
去过
Yeah.
我虽然很享受这段对话
Look, as much as I'm enjoying this conversation,
但我想知道发生了什么
I would like to know what's going on, please.
很抱歉告诉你这个消息 弗莱迪
I'm sorry to have to tell you this, Freddy,
西蒙周日晚上被杀害了
but Simon was killed on Sunday night.
我们觉得他的死亡非常可疑
We're treating his death as suspicious.
天啊
Wow.
该死...
Shit, man. I mean...
发生了什么
What happened?
很可惜我们不能透露细节
We can't discuss the details, unfortunately.
该死
Fuck!
抱歉 天啊 这...
Sorry, but... Oh, God, that's...
我上周还跟他在一起
I was with him, like, last week.
-你知道夜店的事吧 -什么夜店
- You know about the club, right? - What club?
你不知道夜店里发生了什么吗
You don't know what happened at the club?
请告诉我们发生了什么
Tell us exactly what happened, please.
-我们约好在莱姆豪斯酒吧见面 你知道吗 -知道
- We arranged to meet at the Limehouse Bar. Do you know it? - Yeah.
哪天晚上
What night was this?
周五
Friday?
总之 那天晚上很顺利 我们过得很愉快
Anyway, it was going OK, we're having an all-right time,
然后西蒙和一个人吵了起来
and then Simon gets into this argument with this other guy.
你知道他们在吵什么吗
And do you know what the argument was about?
不知道 但应该不是因为那天晚上的事
I don't know. But it was nothing that started on the night.
你是说他们之前就认识吗
You mean they knew each other?
看起来是这样的
That's what it looked like.
但那里很吵 听不太清
But it was really loud in there, it was hard to hear.
但看起来是私人恩怨
But it looked personal, yeah.
好吧 然后发生了什么
OK, then what happened?
然后西蒙就像离开
Simon wanted to leave after that,
所以我去寄存处拿了我的大衣
so I went to get my coat from the cloakroom
他出去打车了
and he went outside to get a cab.
我出去之后没看到他人
I get out there and I can't see him anywhere.
几分钟后
And then, a few minutes later,
他满身是血 踉跄着从一条小巷走出来
he comes stumbling out of an alleyway covered in blood.
夜店里的男人在等他吗
So the man from the club was waiting for him?
我认为是这样 但西蒙不肯说
Well, that's what I assumed, but Simon wouldn't say.
他对这件事的反应很奇怪
He was being really weird about it.
没有人报♥警♥ 为什么
There was no report made to the police. Why not?
西蒙不让我报♥警♥
Simon asked me not to.
因为他害怕吗
Because he was scared?
或许吧 但感觉他很没面子
Yeah, maybe, but... it felt like he was embarrassed somehow,
好像他不想让别人知道
like he didn't want anyone to know about it.
夜店里的那个男人
And the man inside the club?
你还记得他的长相吗
Do you remember anything about him?
有点高
Kind of tall.
光头
Shaved head.
很难记住
It's hard to remember, isn't it?
如果你们查一下监控 会看到他的
If you check the CCTV, you'll see him.
在他被杀两天前
So Simon gets jumped in an alleyway
西蒙在小巷里被杀了
two days before he gets murdered.
这一定有关联 对吗
It has to be connected, right?
她没问我们为何而来 你注意到了吗
She didn't ask us why we were there. Did you notice?
-她问了 -很久之后才问
- Yes, she did. - Not for a very long time.
在你提到法♥院♥令之后她都没问
Not even after you mentioned the court order.
人们在我们面前会变得紧张 这会影响他们的行为
People get nervous in front of us. You know it affects their behaviour.
你觉得她看起来紧张吗
Did she seem nervous to you?
自我膨胀 表面魅力 乱性
Inflated ego. Superficial charm. Sexual promiscuity.
莎拉·图斯特拉的事有点过分了 不是吗
I mean, that whole Zara Thustra thing, that was a bit much, wasn't it?
-是的 -你怎么认为的
- Yeah. - What did you make of that?
我觉得确实有点过了 没错
Well, I just thought it was a bit, you know... It was a bit much. Exactly.
你怎么认为的
What did you make of it?
她在利用人类对权力的迷恋
I mean, she's using a book about the human preoccupation with power
来对和她约会的男人施加智慧的力量
to exert a kind of intellectual power over the men that she dates
而他们从未听说过 这一切都非常自我
who've never heard of it. It's all very meta. It's very...
女性一般不会施以暴♥力♥
Well, women don't usually commit violent,
也不会施以这种性质的谋杀
premeditated murders of that nature.
这次有点不同
There's something different about this.
性质是链子以及充满仪式感
You know, the chains, the ritualistic nature.
她是自讨苦吃 并不意味着她杀了人
She was up her own arse, all right. Doesn't mean she's killed anyone.
我知道 我就这么一说 她有点不对
I know. I'm just saying. There's something off about her.
你在干什么 弗莱迪
What are you doing, Freddy?
你让他们查的这个人是谁
Who is this man you're leading them to?
我一年前来到伦敦时
When I arrived in London a year ago,
我的钱足够我在旅馆待上两周
I had enough money for, like, two weeks in a hostel.
真是这样
That was it.
一天晚上 我在酒吧和夜店投递简历
So one night, I was out in pubs and clubs handing out my CV
然后我遇到了这个人 马特
when I met this guy, Matt.
他人很好 那时候也只有他照顾我
He was nice, and he looked out for me at a time when no-one else did.
他同意借给我一万块来把我自己安顿下来
Anyway, he agreed to loan me ten grand to get myself set up.
我只需要加入这个约会网站
All I had to do was join this dating website
和这个网站的会员出去约会
and go on dates with men who had premium memberships.
只是约会吗
剧集 | 并肩作战 | 导航列表