剧集 | 并肩作战 | 导航列表
好吧
Ah... ok. Ok.
好吧
OK, so,...
你记得我跟你说的帕斯卡尔吗
you remember when I told you about Pascal?
不是吧
No?!
你越来越有趣了
Oh, you get better and better.
-我们没有发生性关系 -别扫兴
- There was nothing sexual involved. - Don't spoil it.
但在很长一段时间里 他就是我的一切
But he was everything to me for a long time.
你告诉过他吗
Did you ever tell him?
-没有 -为什么没有
- No. - Why not?
因为他真的会杀了我
Well, because he would have literally killed me.
你呢
And you?
谁是你的初恋
Who was your first crush?
或许我可以介绍你们认识
Maybe I'll introduce you to him.
我查了弗莱迪的严重人体伤害罪记录
I had a look at Freddy's GBH record.
受害者是她寄宿学校的老师
The victim was a teacher at her boarding school.
她把他推下了楼梯
She pushed him down the stairs.
我只是想去查查 仅此而已
I just want to take a look into it, that's all.
我认为我们最好去看看
All right. Well, I guess we'd better go in and take a look at this thing.
没事 我不是说马上就要去
No, it's all right. I didn't mean right away.
-走吧 反正吉尔也想见你 -但她不知道我现在要去
- Please. Gill wants to meet you anyway. - But she's not expecting me.
她也不知道我要回去 我跟她说我要通宵
She's not expecting me! I told her I was pulling an all-nighter.
这会是个很棒的惊喜
Ah, it'll be a nice surprise.
是的
Yeah.
走吧 出发
Let's do it. Come on.
-走吧 -我并不愿意
- Come on! - I'd really rather not.
不
No...
是的
Yes.
你们好
Hiya!
糟糕...
Sh...
-抱歉 -你好 亲爱的
- Sorry. - Hi, love.
我以为你今晚要处理很多文件
I thought you had loads of paperwork to get through.
是啊 我决定在被窝里边吃着可颂边处理
Yeah, I decided I'd do it in bed, eating a croissant.
-你怎么样 托马斯 -挺好的 谢谢 杰克逊
- How are you, Thomas? - Oh, very well, thanks, Jackson.
-这场官司可真是累死我们了 -是啊
- This case is killing us, though. - Yeah.
我能看出来 听起来很糟糕
I don't doubt it. It sounds awful.
是很难 但是...
It's a tough one, but...
我们会打赢的
Yeah, no, we'll...we'll get there.
当然
Course you will.
吉尔 这位是劳拉
Gill, this is Lola.
杰克逊说了许多关于你的事
Jackson's told me so much about you.
希望他没让你的生活变得太难
Hope he's not making life too difficult.
你也是 他很...
Yeah. You too. He's...
杰克逊 我感觉很累
Jackson, I'm feeling pretty tired.
或许我们可以明天再研究
Maybe we could pick this up in the morning.
孩子们去哪儿了
Where are the kids?
有点晚了
Oh, it was just getting a bit late,
你妈妈把孩子们留在她家了
so your mum's gonna keep them at her place
明天早上再送回来
and drop them back early tomorrow morning, so...
既然这样的话 我们点个咖喱吃吧
Well, in that case, why don't we order in a curry?
你们不饿吗
Who's hungry?
抱歉 我没那么饿
I'm sorry, I'm just...I'm just not that hungry, you know?
没事 我理解
No problem. I understand.
-杰克逊 -怎么了
- Jackson? - Yeah?
今天干得不错
Good work today.
明天见
Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow.
我可以把文书工作拖两天
Look, I can probably make this paperwork last two days.
最多拖三天
Three days at a push.
在我提交之前
And until I've submitted it,
我们可以继续调查低调地这个案子
we can still keep working on the case -- discreetly.
谢谢你 十分感谢
Thank you. I appreciate that.
我保证我尽量低调地睡在弗莱迪的公♥寓♥外
Yeah, and I promise to sleep outside Freddy's apartment as discreetly as I can.
劳拉
Lola?
这是笑话吗
Was that a joke?
或许会拍到弗莱迪和她搭档的照片
Might just get a photo of Freddy and her partner.
♪内心藤蔓缠结♪
♪ Something's gotten hold of my heart ♪
♪将我的灵魂和感觉剥离开♪
♪ Keeping my soul and my senses apart ♪
♪有东西进入了我的生活♪
♪ Something's gotten into my life ♪
♪像刀子一样斩断了我的梦想♪
♪ Cutting its way through my dreams like a knife ♪
♪让我欢喜 让我悲伤♪
♪ Turning me up, turning me down ♪
♪让我欢笑 让我悲伤♪
♪ Making me smile and making me frown ♪
♪在这个小小世界里♪
♪ In a world that was small ♪
♪我曾经生活的世界满是和平♪
♪ I once lived in a time that was peace ♪
♪没有纷争♪
♪ With no trouble at all ♪
♪然后你出现在我的世界里♪
♪ But then you came my way ♪
♪这种不确定性击溃了我的心房♥♪
♪ And a feeling unknown shook my heart ♪
♪使我想让你留下♪
♪ Made me want you to stay ♪
♪在深夜陪伴我♪
♪ All of my nights ♪
♪在白天呵护我♪
♪ And all of my days ♪
♪我现在要告诉你...♪
♪ Yeah, I gotta tell you now... ♪
你跟我♥干♥什么
What are you doing with me?
不
No.
说真的 你为什么和我在一起
Seriously. Why are you with me?
因为你看我的眼神
Because the way that you look at me...
让我想起了我妈妈以前看我的样子
reminds me of the way my mother used to look at me.
你对我的爱让我觉得上帝要宽恕我了
And the way that you love me makes me think that God is ready to forgive.
因为我很适合吗
And because I'm fit and that?
是的 这是主要原因
Well, actually, yes. That's...that's the main reason.
-要不我来刷吧 -没事 我来吧
- Here, why don't I do that? - No, it's OK. I've got it.
早上好 伙计们
Morning, chaps.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
杰克逊
Jackson?
杰克逊 我在想...
Jackson, I was thinking...
我觉得我们今晚可以去吃晚饭 不带孩子们
I thought we could go to dinner tonight. Without the kids.
或许找个优雅的地方
Somewhere nice maybe?
我得走了
I've got to go.
我们晚点聊
We'll...we'll chat later.
-爸爸 -好了 再见
- Dad? - All right. Goodbye. Goodbye.
马丁不会介意我们借他的车吧
Sure Martin won't mind us borrowing the car?
他说没事
He said it was fine.
糟糕 我忘了带备用钥匙了 等我一下
Shit! I forgot my other key. Hang on. Give me a second.
我本来要去接你的
I was about to come and get you.
这些文字不是用手指写下的
So, that lettering wasn't made with a finger.
太大了 马特手上也没有泥
It's too big, and Matt didn't have any mud on his hands.
他们用的什么
So what did they use?
-我不知道 或许是棍子 -我也是这么想的
- I don't know. Maybe a stick? - That's what I thought.
只不过所有报告中都没有提及 那么它在哪呢
Except there was no mention of it in any of the reports, so where is it?
好好想想
Think about it.
如果你是马特 写这条信息
If you're Matt, writing that message,
你不会把棍子扔了的 这么做没必要
you don't...you don't throw away the stick. Why would you?
但他们会
But they might.
如果真是这样 周围会有一根沾着泥土和DNA的棍子
And if they did, then it's nearby with mud on one end and DNA.
弗兰克斯警长
您已被随机选择参加毒品检测
请立刻回到警局
并且回复您的预计到达时间
休姆检查员
没错 我也觉得这是个好主意 我们应该去看看
Yeah, I think that's a really good idea. We should definitely go and have a look.
马上来北条咖啡厅
太好了 我也是
Perfect! Me too.
你介意我们先去吃个早餐吗 我饿死了
Do you mind if we stop for breakfast first? I'm starving.
去吃早餐对我来说永远不是问题
Stopping for breakfast will never be a problem for me.
不不不 我管不着 闭嘴 你说你会去的
No, no, no, no, no, no. I don't care. Shut up! You said you'd be here.
我需要一个干净的样本 加夫 现在
I need a clean sample now, Gav, OK? Now.
一个小时不行 你怎么不说下周呢
No, an hour won't do. May as well be next week.
该死 我付你钱是干什么的
Fuck me! What am I fucking paying you for, man?
-劳拉 -怎么了
- Lola? - Yeah.
你错过了一条需要回复的信息
You missed a recall text!
-什么 -查查你的手♥机♥
- What? - Check your phone.
该死
Shit.
-那就回复吧 -我会回复的
- Well, reply, then. - I will yeah.
现在就回 否则你会被认为错过了测试
Now, otherwise it'll go down as a missed test.
-你知道他们有多严格 -我们应该先去森林
- You know how strict they are. - We should go to the forest first...
-他们不会... -因为这是很好的一条线索
- There isn't time... - because this is a really good lead.
剧集 | 并肩作战 | 导航列表