剧集 | 并肩作战 | 导航列表
He wouldn't just...
没事的
It's ok. It's ok.
他现在是我们的客人了吗
So he's our guest now?
我知道这不容易
I know this isn't easy.
我知道这对你来说有多难 巴巴
I understand how hard it is for you, Baba...
抱歉 弗莱迪 但老天给了我们第二次机会
I'm sorry, Freddy, but we've been given a second chance.
什么都没给我们 巴巴 我们的生活
We haven't been given anything, Baba. Our whole lives.
这才是重点
That's the point.
我们才是第二次机会 你和我
We're our second chance, me and you,
-如果你真的爱我 那就... -爱会治愈一切 弗莱迪
- and if you really loved me, then... - Love heals, Freddy,
也会成长
and grows.
不会破坏
Doesn't destroy.
真有爱啊 巴巴
That's lovely, Baba,
但在监狱里生活一定很艰难 对吗
but it's hard to grow in a fucking prison cell, isn't it?
我这辈子杀了许多无辜的人
I have killed many innocent men in my life.
我不会再这样了
I will not kill another.
只有你和马特在经营吗
So it was just you and Matt who run the whole business?
只是网站和会员数据库
It's just a website and a membership database.
并不难
It's not hard.
我不知道现在我该做什么
Actually, I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do now.
我继续说 还是
I keep going now, or what?
你们不收会员费 那你们如何货币化呢
You don't charge a membership fee, so how did you monetise it?
确实是免费加入 但这方面由马特解决
I mean, yes, it's free to join, but Matt used to deal with that stuff.
他管这叫高级会员
He called it premium membership.
-高级会员 -其实挺简单的
- Premium membership? - It's pretty simple, really.
网站上有会员信息
There are certain profiles, like member profiles, on the site.
对所有人来说都一样 只不过你得付钱才能查看
They're the same as everyone else, really, except you have to pay to unlock them.
-多少钱 -不一样
- How much? - Depends.
-莎拉多少钱 -你是说弗莱迪吗
- How much for Zara? - You mean Freddy?
不知道 我得查查
I don't know, I'd have to check,
但我觉得她可能要400镑
but I think she was maybe £400.
你是说
You're telling me
人们付400镑只是为了侃大山吗
that people pay £400 just for a little chinwag?
侃大山
Chinwag?
花400镑来聊天有点多 你不觉得吗
£400 for a chat is a lot of money, don't you think?
就像我说的 我只负责管理数据库
Like I say, I just manage the database.
这些事由马特处理
Matt dealt with all that stuff.
他和弗莱迪有私人关系吗
He'd have had a personal relationship with Freddy?
我喜欢这个次"侃大山"
I like this word "chinwag".
很有趣
It's funny.
请回答问题
Answer the question, please.
-什么问题 -马特认识弗莱迪吗
- Which? - Did Matt know Freddy?
可能吧
Probably.
他认识所有高级会员女孩
He knew all the premium girls.
你如何描述你和马特的关系
How would you describe your relationship with Matt?
现在吗
Right now?
几乎没关系
Pretty non-existent.
天啊
Wow.
我觉得就到这里吧
Well, I think that'll be all for now,
非常感谢你的时间 保拉 祝你一天愉快
so, thank you very much for your time, Paula. Have a good day.
你也是
Yeah. You too.
如果想起什么来请告诉我们
Think of anything, let us know.
喂 多姆
Hi, Dom.
我得到了弗莱迪的工作地址 你想知道吗
I managed to get a work address for Freddy. Do you want it now?
好 抱歉
Right. Yes. Sorry.
等我一下
Just give me a minute.
我想要企业账户 会员记录
I want the business accounts, membership records
以及任何你能查到的马特私人经济信息
and anything you can get on Matt's personal finances.
是的
Yes.
没错
Yes, exactly.
说吧
Fire away.
谢谢 多姆
Yeah, thanks, Dom.
继续查 尽你所能
Keep digging. Whatever you can find.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉 我只想找个东西记一下
Sorry, I was just looking for something to write on.
你能别翻我的东西吗 这很没礼貌
Can you not go through my things, please? It's rude.
当然 抱歉
Of course. Yeah. Sorry.
不不不不 看 等一下 求你了
No, no, no! No, look! Wait, wait. Please, please! Please!
我没想做什么 拜托 我只是...
I'm not trying anything. Please. I just...
我只想给你看
I just want to show you.
这是我儿子 泰勒
This is my boy -- Taylor.
他三个月前被诊断为白血病
He got diagnosed with leukaemia three months ago.
他在圣托马斯医院 与病魔做抗争
He's in St. Thomas' now, fighting with everything he's got.
我向你保证...
I promise you...
用我儿子的性命保证
on my son's life,
我不会报♥警♥
I will not go to the police.
别把我从他身边带走 求你了
Just don't keep me away from him. Please.
别把我从我儿子身边带走 求你了
Don't keep me away from my boy. Please.
拜托
Please...
他在撒谎
He's lying, you know.
如果他这么在意他生病的孩子
If he cared so much about his supposedly sick kid,
那他为什么周四晚上在森林里跌跌撞撞 酩酊大醉
then why's he stumbling around a forest, pissed, on a Thursday night?
我昨晚说的是认真的
I meant what I said, you know, last night.
关于你和我的事
About me and you.
你没必要回应我 但至少你要知道
You don't have to say it back, but you could at least acknowledge it.
这种话对我来说很难说出口
That was really hard for me to say.
那就去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Well, fuck you, then!
我自己来
I'll do it myself.
我了解你 弗莱迪
I know you, Freddy.
-你不会做的 -是吗
- You won't do it. - Yeah?
看着
Watch me.
她几天都没来了
She hasn't been in for a couple of days.
我能问一下这是为了什么吗
Can I ask what this is about?
我们恐怕不能谈论细节
We can't discuss the details, I'm afraid.
她告诉你为什么没来吗
Did she give you a reason for her absence?
你们见过弗莱迪吗
Have you met Freddy?
她几天之后就会过来 找个很烂的借口
She'll float in here in a couple days with some bullshit excuse,
我还必须接受 我可解雇不起她
which I'll have to accept, because I can't afford to sack her.
为什么
And why's that?
需要弗莱迪的客户人数比其他人多三倍
We get three times as many client requests for Freddy than anyone.
上周 她和一个人打了一个半小时的电♥话♥
Last week, she kept a guy on the phone for an hour and a half.
我中途接了进去
I listened in at one point.
他正在袒露自己的灵魂
He was baring his soul.
哭得像个孩子
Crying like a child, he was.
我能说什么呢 大家喜欢他
What can I say? People love her.
因为她关心他们吗
Because she cares about them?
或许因为我们付钱给她
Or maybe cos we pay commission.
你让她周日晚上来上班 她来了吗
You had her down to work on Sunday night. Was she here?
没有
No.
她没有告诉你原因吗
And she didn't give a reason why?
我刚说过了
Like I said.
不用了 谢谢 我不饿
No, thanks. I'm not hungry.
你得吃点东西
You should eat.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我叫达伦
I'm Darren, by the way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你叫什么
What's your name?
你来自哪里
Where...where are you from?
你不需要告诉我 我只是...
You don't have to tell me. I was just...
你看起来像个好人
You seem like a good guy, that's all.
很好吃 谢谢你
It's nice. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
语♥音♥信箱
这里是谈话馆的梅勒妮
Hi, this is Melanie calling from The Talk Shop.
我们有一些优♥惠♥...
We've got some deals...
你今天到底来不来
Oi! Are you coming in today, or what?
还是我要猜你和异性出去闲逛了
Or am I to assume you're off gallivanting...?
滚吧
Fuck off.
弗莱迪 我是杰克逊·曼迪督察
Freddy, this is DI Jackson Mendy.
你收到留言后 请给我回电
If you could give me a call back, please, when you get this.
我们想再问你一两个问题
We'd like to ask you one or two more questions.
剧集 | 并肩作战 | 导航列表