剧集 | 并肩作战 | 导航列表
并肩作战
第一季 第一集
-需要洗手液吗 先生 -好的
- Yeah, soap, sir? - Sure.
需要洗手液吗 先生
Soap, sir?
-需要古龙香水吗 先生 -好
- Cologne, sir? - Yeah.
什么情况
What the fuck?!
-西蒙 住手 -进去 我需要你告诉我点信息
- Simon, stop it. - Go on, get in here. I need a line.
那个在吧台和你聊天的男人是谁
What was that fucking guy saying to you at the bar?
如果我遇到了朋友 我得跟人家聊两句
If I meet a friend, I'll talk to him.
他看起来可不像是朋友
He didn't look like a fucking friend.
别管了 西蒙
Just leave it, Simon.
-该死 -先生 女士 请开门
- Shit. - Sir, madam, open the door, please.
忙着呢 老兄
Busy in here, mate.
恐怕我们这里不允许吸毒
I'm afraid I cannot allow drug-taking in the premises.
先生
Sir?
这他妈和你一点关系都没有 对吧老兄
It's none of your fucking beeswax though, is it, mate?
滚蛋
Go on. Fuck off.
回答我 你俩怎么认识的
Come on, answer me. How do you know him?
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -先生 女...
- Oh, fuck it. - Sir, mada...
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, darling.
不会有事的
Everything's going to be OK.
-你好 -早上好 先生
- Hello. - Morning, sir.
三天后
-杰克逊·曼迪督察 -弗兰克斯警长在上面
- DI Jackson Mendy. - DS Franks is up there.
非常感谢
Thank you. Thanks very much.
-我觉得这房♥子里有许多老鼠 -真的吗
- Think I've got bloody mice in the house. - Really?
我晚上听到他们在我的壁橱后面跑来跑去
I hear them scurrying around at night behind my cupboards.
该死的小东西
Little fuckers.
我要去整点陷阱或者毒药之类的
I'm gonna have to get some traps or some poison, or something.
你不想这么做的
Oh, you don't want to do that.
他们会死在你的冰箱后面 把你家里弄得臭气熏天
They'll just die behind your fridge and stink out your house.
如果我是你的话 我会买♥♥只猫
If I were you, I would get a cat.
这样更天然
It's more natural.
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry. Who are you?
杰克逊·曼迪督察 你是劳拉·弗兰克斯吧
DI Jackson Mendy. You're Lola Franks, right?
-是的 -这次我们要合作
- Yes. - We're to partner up for this one.
苏珊没说吗
Did Susan not say?
我刚被调到凶案组
I've just transferred over to homicide actually,
我希望不会太拖你后腿
so I hope I don't slow you down too much.
-你从哪里调过来的 -反♥腐♥败♥调查组
- Where did you transfer from? - Anti-corruption.
是吗
Did you?
我们去吧
Shall we?
老天啊
For fuck's sake.
别等我了 反正我也要查一下
Don't wait for me I'm gonna run them anyway.
楼梯
The stairs.
不能错过所有细节
Every little helps.
-你在吗 多姆 -在 警长
- You there, Dom? - Here, Sarge.
有人来过吗
Anyone else been in?
只有先前打电♥话♥来的清洁工
Only the cleaner who called it in.
-很好 在我离开之前别让别人进来 -是 警长
- Good. Let's keep it like that until I'm out, all right? - Yes, Sarge.
尸体身份调查清楚了吗
ID on the body?
很高兴你加入了我们
Glad you could join us.
不得不说 我有点后悔
I'm regretting that slightly, I have to say.
查到了 他名叫西蒙·古德布里奇
Yes, his name is Simon Goodbridge.
他也是这栋公♥寓♥的所有者
He's also the owner of the flat.
我和这栋楼里所有人都交流过了
I... I spoke to everyone in the building.
隔壁的女士说昨天见过他
The lady next door says that she saw him yesterday,
如果真是他的话 案发时间一定是昨晚
so if it is him, it must have happened last night.
其他人什么都没看到吗
And no-one else seen anything?
-什么都没看到 -认识一下曼迪督察
- Not a thing. - Meet DI Mendy.
他刚从反♥腐♥败♥调查组调过来
He's just joined us from anti-corruption.
该死
Oh, shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
这装备还真正经
This is serious kit.
重型的装备
Heavy-duty stuff.
这些伤口都被人专业地处理过
These wounds have been treated professionally.
可能已经有几天了
Maybe a few days old.
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir?
抱歉 你刚才说什么
I'm sorry, did you say something?
看来他脸上的伤口在凶案之前就存在了
Looks like the wounds on his face predate the murder.
-你觉得它们之间有关联吗 -很难说
- Oh, you think they're related? - It's hard to say.
没有挣扎的痕迹
No other signs of a struggle.
他肯定是资源被绑在床上的
He must have been tied to the bed willingly.
所以是他认识的人 有预谋作案
OK, so it was premeditated, by someone he knew.
你只和你认识的人做♥爱♥吗
Do you only have sex with people you know?
我结婚了 所以是的 但我接受你的观点
Well, I'm married, so yes, but I take your point.
多姆
Dom?
-抱歉 先生 -抱歉 十分抱歉
- Sorry, sir. - Sorry. Sorry. Apologies.
打电♥话♥给北伦敦地区的医院
Put a call out to hospitals in the North London area,
看看西蒙上周有没有去过任意一家医院
see if Simon was checked in at any of them in the last week.
-这就去 警长 查到告诉你 -好
- Will do, Sarge. I'll let you know. - Ok.
杀手肯定把他绑住了
The killer must have tied him down,
从他那里得到了保险箱的密♥码♥ 最后还是把他杀了
got the code to the safe out of him, and killed him anyway.
不知道 看起来不像是抢劫
I don't know. It doesn't feel like a robbery to me.
有一具死尸和一个空空如也的保险箱
Well, we've got a dead man and an empty safe.
还能是什么呢
What else does it feel like?
我的意思是...
Well, I mean...
我没说他没被抢劫
Look, I'm not saying he wasn't robbed,
我只是说要更私人一点
I'm just saying it feels more personal than that.
为什么不给他松绑
Why leave him chained up?
这是一个很重要的证据 为什么要给我们线索
It's a crucial piece of evidence. Why give us that clue?
他们马虎了
They got sloppy.
-我不这么觉得 -那肯定是被人打断了
- I don't think so. - Interrupted, then.
被谁呢 邻居们什么都没看到
By who? None of the neighbours saw a thing.
你知道我看他的第一眼 我在想什么吗
Do you know what I thought when I first looked at him?
我的直觉
My instinctive response?
你能把所有邻居列出来吗
Could you make a list of all the neighbours, please,
告诉他们我们会给他们打电♥话♥
and let them know that we'll be calling around?
-好的 警长 -谢谢你
- Will do, Sarge. - Thank you.
劳拉 你知道我看他的第一眼
Lola, do you know what I was thinking
我在想什么吗
when I was, first looking at him?
-我不知道 先生 告诉我 -我为他羞愧
- No, I don't, sir. Tell me. - I was embarrassed for him.
有权有势的人那样被绑在床上 脸朝下
Big, powerful man like that chained to the bed, face down,
身上只穿着一双袜子
wearing nothing but a pair of socks.
脆弱 暴露
Vulnerable. Exposed.
凶手应该把链子带走
Whoever did this should have taken those chains with them
为什么没带走呢
why didn't they?
他们想羞辱他
They wanted to humiliate him.
我没说他们互相很熟
I'm not saying they knew each other well,
但他们肯定有所过节 我确信
but they had some sort of history. I'm sure of it.
警局见
See you back at the station.
好
Yep.
-怎么了 -你介意载我一程吗
- What? - Do you mind if I ride with you?
你的车呢
Where's your car?
我几个月前出了场小车祸
Actually, I had a bit of fender-bender a couple of months ago.
没什么严重的 就是撞出了一个凹痕 但是...
I mean, nothing serious, just a little dink, but...
我还在修理中
I'm still working up to it, you know?
-我去打辆车 没事了 -没关系 先生
- I'll get a cab. Don't worry. - Not at all, sir.
-进来吧 -谢谢你
- Get in. - Thank you.
我不敢相信那个傻♥逼♥打了我
I can't believe he punched me, the cunt.
你跟我说他是你的朋友
You told me he was your friend.
-西蒙 我跟你说了别管了 -他叫什么 马特
- Simon, I told you to leave it. - What was his name? Matt?
感觉怎样
How is it?
我觉得他戴着戒指 那个混♥蛋♥
I think he was wearing a ring, you know. Fucking prick.
-你怎么认识他的 -你不该卷进来
- So how do you know him, then? - Shouldn't have got involved.
我不能就站在那里
I wasn't just going to stand there,
看着他跟你说话
was I, and let him talk to you like that?
西蒙
Simon.
西蒙 滚开 不能这样
Simon, fuck off! That's not how it works.
-当然是这样 -住手
- Course it is. - Stop it!
不
剧集 | 并肩作战 | 导航列表