剧集 | 并肩作战 | 导航列表
对此我感到很抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, I'm so sorry about this, sweetie pea.
怎么样
How's that?
弗莱迪 你能帮我个忙吗
Freddy, will you do me a favour?
可以
Yeah.
把这个破录音机关上
Turn the fucking radio off.
当然
Course.
怎么样了
How are we doing?
开到多佛要两个小时
It's a two-hour drive to Dover.
我在法国加来有个中间人可以把我们送到摩洛哥
I've a contact in Calais who can get us to Morocco,
我们在那里和帕斯卡尔碰头
where we'll meet Pascal.
我去把卡车开过来
I'll bring the truck down.
你能相信帕斯卡尔吗
Can you trust Pascal?
深信不疑
With my life.
给你清理一下吧
Let's get you cleaned up, shall we?
弗莱迪 什么情况
Freddy, what's going on?
你为什么帮他
Why are you helping him?
我们只是需要卡车 宝贝 然后我们就离开
We just need the truck, babe, and then we're gone.
好吗 我保证
OK? I promise.
如果他威胁你的话 我可以帮你 拜托
If he's threatening you, I can help you. Please.
到底是什么情况
What the fuck is going on?
晚上好 先生 我们在找两个...
Good evening, sir. We're currently looking for two...
就是他 就是他
It's him! It's him!
叫他们过来
Call it in!
绕到后面去
Get round the back!
格雷迪
Grady?
沿着路往右走 女士
Follow the path round to the right, ma'am.
好的
Ok.
接电♥话♥ 巴巴
Pick up the phone, Baba.
我们僵持太久了 接电♥话♥ 巴巴
This has gone on too long. Answer the phone, Baba.
还是不接 长官
Still no answer, sir.
请接电♥话♥
Please pick up the phone!
-更新 -什么
- Update. - Excuse me?
能告诉我们最新情况吗
Can we have an update, please?
如你所见 男性嫌疑人把自己关在房♥子里
The male suspect has shut himself in the house, as you can see,
我们相信屋主...
and we believe that the homeowner...
约翰尼·卡特赖特
Johnny Cartwright?
-被当作人♥质♥关押在里面 -你相信
- is being held hostage in the house. - You believe?
他不接电♥话♥ 我们打了一个半小时了
He won't answer the phone, will he? I've been trying for half an hour.
-找你的 长官 -等一下
- It's for you, sir. - In a minute!
-弗莱迪呢 -谁
- What about Freddy? - Who?
女性嫌疑人
The female suspect.
没见到她
Yeah. No sign of her.
这样的话...
Well, in that case...
我现在很认真 巴巴
I'm deadly serious now, Baba!
如果你不开门的话 我们就强行进入了
If you do not open the door, we'll be forced to enter the property.
如果他有人♥质♥ 你不能进去
You can't go in there if he's got a hostage, you just can't do that!
-但他不知道啊 -等会 你说什么
- Well, he doesn't know that, does he? - Excuse me -- what?!
你看过这个人的档案吧
You've read the file on this guy, right?
对付这种人就得闯进去
You've got to go all in with a man like that,
否则他会让你好受的
otherwise he'll fuck you up the arse, soon as not.
继续试着联♥系♥他
Yeah. Keep trying him.
是那两个警探
It's those two detectives.
给我看看通向外面的路
Show me the road across the field.
地图上根本就没标
It's not even marked as a track on the map.
就是这边的几处田地
It's just these fields here.
但这些都通往这边的连接路
But they lead all the way down to this slip road just there.
你确定我们可以到这里吗
But you're sure we can get down here?
小轿车不行 约翰尼的卡车可以
Not in a car, but in Johnny's truck we can.
我们之前经常这么走
We used to do it all the time.
警♥察♥不知道卡车的事 对吧
The police might not know about the track, right?
他们不能开着车追我们
They won't be able to follow us in their cars and...
那里可能没警♥察♥
they may not have covered it.
有机会
There is a chance.
我们现在只需要卡车
And now all we need is the truck.
接电♥话♥
Answer the phone.
-接电♥话♥ 巴巴 -你觉得弗莱迪在里面吗
- Answer the phone, Baba. - You think Freddy's in there?
我见过这个人 劳拉 我曾和他面对面
I've met this man, Lola. I've stood this close to him.
-她在里面 -我可以跟他谈谈 我知道我可以
- Yeah. She's in there. - I can talk to him. I know I can.
她躲在橱柜里
She's hiding in a little fucking cupboard somewhere,
-就像一只松鼠一样... -劳拉
- like a little fucking squirrel... - Lola?
-劳拉 -怎么了
- Lola! - What?
我想进去
I want to go in the house.
接电♥话♥
Answer the phone!
-我觉得这不是个好主意 -我能跟他聊聊
- I don't think that's such a good idea. - I can talk to him.
看看我能不能处理这一切
See if I can calm this whole thing down.
我知道 但除了让你进去之外
Yeah, I know, but surely there's a way around that,
肯定还有别的方法
without you having to go inside?
不 最好面对面谈
No. It's better face to face.
-我会没事的 -你能说服他同意吗
- I'll be fine. - Are you gonna clear it with him?
-接电♥话♥ 巴巴 -不 你去说服他
- Answer the phone, Baba! - No. You clear it.
给你
Here.
-喝了 -接电♥话♥
- Drink this. - Answer the phone!
-他干了什么 -喝了
- What's he done? - Drink.
接电♥话♥
Answer the phone!
看窗外
Look out the window.
看
Look.
他们不会为了个普通人派装甲部队过来 对吗
They don't send the cavalry for a fucking nobody, do they?
你在帮助他
And you're helping him.
你会没事的 好吗
You're going to be fine, OK?
别担心
So don't worry.
我知道你喜欢他
I know you like the guy,
但这关乎你下半辈子的生活
but this is the rest of your life, mate.
给我松绑 我能把咱俩都弄出去 我保证
Untie me, and I'll get us both out of here, I promise.
弗莱迪
Freddy?
小弗
Fred?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
抱歉什么
For what?
所有的事
For everything.
抱歉这一切
For all of this.
还有奇安
For Cian.
准备好听我命令离开 好吗
Be ready to leave when I say, OK?
有些事你要知道 巴巴
There's things you need to know about me, Baba.
很不好的事
Terrible things.
但我想让你知道一切
But I want you to know everything.
开门 巴巴
Open the door, Baba.
拜托 巴巴
Please, Baba.
我知道你听得见
I know you can hear me.
躲起来
Stay out of sight.
我说真的
I mean it.
弗莱迪 快走
Freddy, go now.
我想跟你谈谈 巴巴
I'd like to talk, Baba.
咱俩单独谈谈
Just you and me.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
我们谈谈你想要什么 我能帮你做什么
Let's talk about what you want. What I can do for you.
巴比尼 拜托 开门
Babeni, please. Open the door.
巴巴
Baba?
巴巴
Baba?
他有枪 后退
OK. He's got a gun. Back.
后退 后退
Back. Back.
-让所有人都后退 -退到大门那里
- Get everybody back. - To the gate.
进来
In!
欢迎
杰克逊
Jackson?
杰克逊 你收到了吗
Jackson, are you receiving?
杰克逊
Jackson?
我现在能把手放下来吗
Do you mind if I lower my hands now?
有点酸了
They're getting a bit achy.
可以
Yeah.
我想看看约翰尼 看看他好不好
I'd like to see Johnny. See if he's OK.
武装部队多久能到
How long before armed response gets here?
到这里吗 20分钟到半个小时
剧集 | 并肩作战 | 导航列表