剧集 | 并肩作战 | 导航列表
莉莉
Lily.
莉莉
Lily?!
-莉莉 -莉莉
- Lily! - Lily...
糟糕
Fuck.
莉莉 弗莱迪里卡在哪儿
Lily, where's Frederica?
莉莉 我们不会批评你 你明白吗
Lily... you're not in any trouble, do you understand?
不管是谁的主意
Doesn't matter whose idea it was.
现在最重要的是找到弗莱迪里卡
What matters now is that we find Frederica.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
莉莉
Lily!
他身上没有身份证
He didn't have any ID on him and,
脸部识别也做不了
well, facial recognition wasn't exactly possible.
法医无法鉴定之后
Then, when forensics came up short,
我们打算查一查全国失踪人口
we were going to go nationwide with the whole missing person search
然后接到了你们的电♥话♥
when we got the call from you guys.
有目击者吗
Were there any witnesses?
那条路很偏僻
It's a pretty quiet road.
你认为在两公里范围内
And roughly how many properties
有多少座房♥子
would you say there is within a one-mile radius?
八座
Eight.
我们已经调查过了
We've already been round them.
你有没有这些地址
I don't suppose you have a list of those addresses?
有 但如我所说 我们已经调查过了
Well, yeah, but like I said, already been round.
谁都没看到
Nobody saw anything.
请给我 如果你不介意的话
Please, if you don't mind.
你试过吃这个不舔嘴唇吗
You ever tried to eat one of these without licking your lips?
拜托 弗莱迪
Freddy, please.
但上面都是糖 所以基本不可能
Because of all the sugar, it's basically impossible.
弗莱迪
Freddy...
这是我和我爸爸以前玩的小游戏
It's a little game me and my dad used to play.
你一口吃掉甜甜圈 不能舔嘴唇
You had to eat a whole doughnut without licking your lips once.
这教你克制
Teaches you restraint, apparently.
简单
Easy.
看 很难吧
See, it's hard!
和爸爸玩的时候规则是 如果我舔了嘴唇
See, with Dad, the rule was, if I licked my lips,
我就不能把甜甜圈吃完
I wasn't allowed to finish the doughnut.
我永远都超不过第二口
I could never get past the second bite, ever,
有一次我很迅速地把整个塞进了嘴里
so one time I just stuffed the whole thing really quickly in my mouth
这样他就拿不走了
so he couldn't take it away.
你想知道他怎么做的吗
You wanna know what he did?
他让我把一盒都吃完
He made me eat the entire pack.
六个果酱甜甜圈 一个接一个
Six jam doughnuts, one after the other.
-你舔了 你舔了 -没有没有
- You licked! You licked! You did! - No, no, no.
你舔了
You licked.
六个果酱甜甜圈 你肯定恶心坏了
Wait, six jam doughnuts? You must have been so sick.
是啊 但没事
Yeah, but it was OK.
我有足够的时间跑上楼 全吐到他床上
I had just enough time to run upstairs and vomit all over his bed.
弗莱迪 拜托别说了
Oh, Freddy, please.
第二天他把我送去了亨德斯伯里
He signed me up to Houndsbury the next day.
奇安是我遇到的第一个人
Cian was the first person I met.
让我感觉这个地方就是为我而建的
Made me feel like the whole place had been built just for me.
达伦晚上9:45离开了酒吧
Darren left the pub at 9:45 p.m.,
然后他偶遇了马特·鲍尔斯的案发现场
and then he stumbles across the Matt Bowers's murder,
然后他们把他带到这里 杀了他吗
and then they bring him out here to kill him?
他肯定逃出来了
Well, he must have escaped.
他们追他 把他打倒
They chased him, they knocked him down.
然后把他留在路边供我们发现吗
And left him at the side of the road for us?
前两起谋杀他们没犯一点错误
They didn't make a single mistake with the first two murders,
然后就这样
and then this?
这位是劳里先生 然后我们就完成一半了
Look, this should be a Mr. Lowry, and then that's us halfway through.
不过这只是第三个房♥子吧
This is only the third house, though, right?
这是个度假小屋
This one's a holiday cottage.
-户主住在伦敦 -好
- The owners live up in London. - Ok.
下午好 劳里先生
Afternoon, Mr. Lowry.
奇安住在学校宿舍里
So, Cian lives on the school premises, yes?
我们怎么找到他
So, how will we get to him?
他们不会再让我们参观一次了
They won't give us another tour.
化妆你觉得怎么样
How do you feel about dressing up?
弗莱迪
Oh, Freddy...
该死 是新户主
Shit, it's the new owners.
快走
Come on.
糟糕
Shit.
巴巴 他们来了
Baba, they're coming.
蹲下
Get down.
我的天 玻璃被打碎了
Oh, my God, there's a broken window!
什么
What?
就在这里 到处都是玻璃碎片
Back here, there's bloody glass everywhere.
走吧 快走
Come on. Go, go!
好 快走
OK, go.
你为什么要庆祝 现在不是庆祝的时候
Why are you whooping? This isn't a time for whooping.
昨晚有什么有趣的事吗
Do anything fun last night?
坐着
Sat about.
吃了点玉米片
Ate some nachos.
试着不要嗑过量
Tried not to overdose.
抱歉打扰 我们正在...
Sorry to bother you, we're...
调查一桩发生在你家附近的萨福克的肇事逃逸案
investigating a hit-and-run incident near your house in Suffolk.
但很遗憾的是 我们在电♥话♥中告诉过警♥察♥
Oh, yes, it was terribly sad, but as we told the officer on the phone,
我们好几个月没去那个房♥子了
we haven't been to the house in months.
我们只想知道你认不认识一个名叫弗莱迪·莱恩的人
We just want to know if the name Freddy Lane means anything to you.
认识 为什么这么问
Yes, it does. Why?
这是她吗
This her?
是的 发生了什么
Yes, what's going on?
你怎么认识她的
How do you know her, please?
弗莱迪是我们的一位房♥客巴巴的新女友
We have a lodger, Baba, and Freddy's his new girlfriend.
慈善义卖♥♥
周六 12.3 欢迎捐赠
我们肯定可以从里面拿些衣服
Ooh, we could definitely get some clothes in there.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
我们走 看谁先到
Let's go. Race you!
走吧
Come on!
请把
慈善义卖♥♥品
放在这里
这太棒了
These are amazing!
天啊 试试这些
God! Try these on.
纯羊绒的
It's 100% cashmere!
奇怪的是 我还挺喜欢这个
You know, I'm strangely drawn to this.
之前怎么没人跟我说过教堂的慈善义卖♥♥
Why has no-one ever told me about church jumble sales?
看看这个 里面有一堆万圣节的装扮
I mean, look at that, they've got loads of Halloween stuff.
参加学校音乐会简直再合适不过
That's perfect for the school concert.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Hey, hey, look at me.
告诉我你为什么哭
Tell me why you're crying.
他们当时让他住在过渡住所里
They had him staying in some halfway house at the time
我们邀请他过来 和我们住在一起
and, we invited him here, to stay with us.
你两周前见过弗莱迪吗
And you met Freddy about two weeks ago?
他就是那时把她介绍给我们的
That's when he introduced her to us, yes.
他在夜店工作多久了
And how long has he been working at the club?
刚开始的时候 夜店一分钱都不给
The club don't pay him anything, before you start.
他只挣小费 一半都得给他们
He works for tips, half of which he has to give to them.
我向你们保证 我们不关心巴巴的就业状况
Baba's employment status is not of interest here, I assure you.
那问题是什么
So, what's the problem?
你能带我们去看巴巴的房♥间吗
Can you show us to Baba's bedroom, please?
我们想看一看
We'd like to take a look around.
恐怕不行
I'm afraid that won't be possible.
那我们只能明天带着搜查令过来了
Then we'll just come back tomorrow with a warrant.
那我们明天见吧
Well, then I guess we'll be seeing you tomorrow, won't we?
巴巴现在去哪儿了
Where is Baba now?
巴巴是个成年人
Baba's a grown man.
想来就来 想走就走
Comes and goes as he pleases.
我很尊敬你们的忠诚
I appreciate your loyalty,
但我要告诉你们 在这种情况下
剧集 | 并肩作战 | 导航列表