剧集 | 并肩作战 | 导航列表
♪沿着河岸边行走♪
♪ Down by the banks of the Hanky Panky ♪
♪牛蛙从河岸跳入河中♪
♪ Where the bullfrogs leap from bank to banky ♪
♪跳 跃 跳来跳去♪
♪ With a hip, hop, hippity-hop ♪
♪从睡莲上跳下 发出啪嗒的水声♪
♪ Leap off a lily pad and go kerplop ♪
♪走进空无一人的丛林♪
♪ Down in the jungle where nobody goes ♪
♪有个布吉伍吉洗衣女工在洗衣服♪
♪ There's a boogie-woogie washerwoman washing her clothes ♪
♪洗 涮 洗洗涮涮♪
♪ With a bip, bop, bippity-bop ♪
♪她用木衣架夹住了你的鼻子♪
♪ She's got a wooden clothes peg and she's got your nose! ♪
谁给你的
Who gave you that?
菲茨杰拉德先生
Mr. Fitzgerald.
弗莱迪里卡
Frederica!
莉莉 弗莱迪里卡
Lily! Frederica!
莉莉
Lily!
弗莱迪里卡
Frederica!
莉莉
Lily!
现在早上五点
It's 5 a.m.
我们应该在出发前休息几个小时
We should rest for a few hours before we start.
-天啊 -珍妮特从她爸那里继承的
- Wow! - Janet inherited it from her father.
太漂亮了
It's completely beautiful.
而且很隐蔽 我们可以把尸体埋在这里
And secluded. We can bury the body here.
没人会发现
No-one will find it.
钥匙呢
Key?
巴巴 钥匙
Baba? Key?
在灯笼下面
Under the lantern.
我很喜欢看你睡觉
I enjoyed watching you sleep.
这爱好真诡异
That's creepy.
我能跟你说点事吗
Can I tell you something?
当然
Yeah, of course.
你是六年来唯一和我发生过性关系的女性
You're the first woman I've made love to in six years.
六年
Six years?
-什么情况啊 -你很惊讶吗
- Dude, what the fuck? - You're surprised?
你真的不知道你有多帅啊
You genuinely have no idea how hot you are, do you?
真的很棒
It's really quite sweet.
我希望我值得等待
I hope I was worth the wait.
弗莱迪 我是杰克逊·曼迪督察
Freddy, this is DI Jackson Mendy.
你收到留言后 请给我回电
If you could give me a call back, please, when you get this.
我们想再问你一两个问题
We'd like to ask you one or two more questions.
-非常感谢 -背景调查呢
- Thank you very much. - What about the background check?
-多姆在查了 -好
- Dom's on the case. - Ok.
我觉得我们今晚要去夜店
Well, I thought we could go back to the club tonight,
问问他们马特和弗莱迪的事
ask around about Matt and Freddy.
好 我得和吉尔确认一下安排
Yeah. I'll just have to check plans with Gill.
-有问题吗 -没有
- Is that a problem? - No. No.
只是我从没见过像你这样受制于人的
It's just I've never seen anyone as under the thumb as you, is all.
受制于人
Under the thumb!
我和吉尔是一个团队
We're a team, Gill and I.
如果说我们互相受制于彼此的话
If anything we're under each other's thumbs,
那就是身处于永远的艾希蓝幸福之中
in a kind of perpetual Escherian bliss.
艾德·希兰跟这有什么关系
What's Ed Sheeran got to do with it?
什么
What?
-不是艾德·希兰 艾希蓝 -我不知道
- Not Ed Sheeran. Escherian. - I don't know, do I?
大多数时间我都不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about half the bloody time!
-走吧 我们得走了 -埃舍尔
- Come on. We'd better head out. - MC Escher?
我们十分钟后要在酒吧里见马特的男朋友 走吧
We're meeting Matt's boyfriend in ten minutes in a caff, so come on.
他画了一幅互相描绘的手...
He did those prints of the hands that are drawing each other...
你能拿一张西蒙的照片给他看吗
Have you got a photo of Simon, please, to show him?
他有一副很有名的著作 爬不完的楼梯
He does those famous prints of the never-ending stairs.
别跟我说爬不完的楼梯
Oh, don't talk to me about never-ending stairs!
我花了多长时间在楼道里等你
The amount of time I've spent standing in corridors waiting for you, sunshine!
一路走好
一路走好
巴巴
Baba?
巴巴
Baba.
给你洗洗
There you go.
洗干净了
All clean.
这个人没做错什么
This man did nothing wrong.
现在他却死了
And now he's dead.
有时候有的人就是会在不合适的时间踏入不合适的地点
Well, sometimes people end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.
你更知道这点
You know that more than anyone.
我为他感到遗憾
I feel sorry for him.
我很遗憾
Of course I do.
但你做了你必须做的 我为你骄傲
But you did what you had to, and I'm proud of you for that.
走吧 我帮你挖完
Come on. I'll help you finish digging.
不过马上就挖完了吧
We are nearly done, though, right?
到底需要挖多深啊
I mean, how deep does it have to be?
我们得确保...
We need to make sure...
听着 我什么都不会做 我保证
Look, I...I won't try anything, I promise.
好吗
Ok?
拜托 求你了
Come on. Hey. Please!
他看到了马特 也看到了我们的脸 我们在干什么
He saw Matt. He's seen our faces. What are we doing?
我感觉到他没气了 感觉到他在我的怀里死去
I felt his breath leave his body. I felt him die in my arms.
然后他又活过来了
And then he came back.
我觉得这是个预兆
I think it's a sign.
说明他是个坚挺的混♥蛋♥ 仅此而已
It's a sign that he's a wiry little fucker, that's all.
我八天前才认识你
Look, I met you eight days ago,
而我爱你胜过其他所有我认识的人
and I love you more than anyone or anything I've ever known.
告诉我这不是个预兆
Tell me that's not a sign.
-不可能是马特杀的 -再看一眼
- Matt couldn't have killed this guy. - Have another look.
马特周日晚上回家时感冒很严重
I'm telling you, Matt was home on Sunday night with a fuck-off dirty cold.
你觉得他不可能说谎吗
You don't think there's any chance he was lying?
怎么 你想让我回家
What, do you want me to go home
把他装满鼻涕纸的垃圾桶拿过来吗
and get the bin full of snotty tissues next to his bed?
里面有感冒药的包装盒
There's fucking Lemsip wrappers in the bin.
我还没来得及收拾
I haven't even had the chance to clean up yet. I've just...
慢慢说
Take your time.
他不会对我撒谎的
He wouldn't need to lie to me, anyway.
他不只属于我
We weren't exclusive.
他想干什么都行
He...he can do what he wants.
你认识一个叫弗莱迪·莱恩的吗
Does the name Freddy Lane mean anything to you?
没有 他是谁
No. Who's he?
你确定你之前没见过这个人吗
And you're sure you've never seen this man before?
马特从事什么行业
What line of business was Matt involved in?
他每周都换个新工作 就像德尔男孩一样
He had something new every week. Proper little Del Boy, you know?
英剧《只有傻瓜和马》中的人物
比如"直男的第三次约会网"吗
Like Straight-to-Third-Date?
是的 你为什么会上
Yeah. Why, are you on there?
他自己运营网站吗
Did he run the website by himself?
不 他有个合作伙伴负责电子设备
No, he had a partner who did all the computer stuff.
-你能把他们的名字和电♥话♥告诉我们吗 -可以
- Could you give me their name and number? - Sure.
好
Good.
很抱歉要问你这个 但是 利奥
Look, I'm very sorry to have to ask you this, Leo, but,
马特喜欢另类吗
was Matt into anything... alternative?
性方面的
Sexually.
你要问得具体一点
You're gonna have to be a bit more specific than that.
脚 他喜欢脚吗
Feet. Did he like feet?
不是很喜欢
No more than the next person.
他从来没在你脚底画过什么
So he never drew anything on the soles of your feet?
-他为什么要在我脚底画 -不重要
- Why would he draw on the soles of my feet? - Doesn't matter.
-你还有什么想告诉我们的吗 -有
- Anything else you'd like to tell us? - Yeah. Look...
我和马特认识了18个月
I knew Matt for 18 months.
他不会干这种事的
He wouldn't do something like this.
他那天晚上给我发了短♥信♥
He texted me on the night.
他说有些事情要解决 然后就来我家
Said he had something to do and then he was coming over to mine.
他说是什么了吗
Did he say what?
没有
No.
他没出现为什么没引起你的警觉
Why didn't you raise the alarm when he didn't turn up?
马特就是这么怪
Matt's flaky like that.
他说他会出现 却从来没出现过
He says he's gonna turn up and he never does.
他快把我逼疯了
And he drives me fucking mental.
但他很高兴
But he was happy, you know?
他喜爱生活 他不会...
He loved life. He wouldn't...
他不会...
剧集 | 并肩作战 | 导航列表