得了吧 你只是陷入了酗酒恐慌
Swing back over so we can get, like, an hour's sleep.
荡回来 我们可以睡一小时
No. The water's my only friend
不 这积水才是我唯一的朋友
because it's black, like my soul.
因为它是黑色的 就像我的灵魂
Take me to your dark heart of doubt.
带我到你充斥疑云的黑暗之心里吧
Doubt. Doubt.
怀疑 怀疑
Doubt!
怀疑
Doubt. Doubt.
怀疑 怀疑
I am the booming voice of doubt.
我是怀疑的巨响
That tweet you posted four years ago
四年前你发的那条推特
might have come out a bit racist.
可能显得有点种族歧视
Doubt. Doubt. That itch in your ear is probably spiders' eggs.
怀疑 怀疑 你耳朵里发痒可能是因为蜘蛛卵
Doubt. Doubt.
怀疑 怀疑
There's apps that can tell people
有种手♥机♥应用可以告诉人们
when you stalk their Facebook. Doubt.
你何时视奸了他们的脸书 怀疑
You went to a reggae night instead of visiting Grandma...
你参加了雷鬼之夜而不是去拜访祖母
And she died. Doubt. Doubt.
然后她死了 怀疑 怀疑
Fingernails are indigestible.
指甲是难以消化的
There's a ball of them in your intestines and it's only
在你的肠子里有一团指甲球而且正在
getting bigger. They can't form a ball.
越变越大 他们搓不成球
They bloody can!
他们绝对可以
Maybe you should watch Adventure Time like that girl
或许你应该像那个他更喜欢的女孩一样
he likes more than you. Actually... Actually... Actually...
看<探险活宝> 实际上 实际上
Your hair is thinning a bit, maybe.
你的头发可能稀疏了点
Do you love reggae more than Grandma?
你是不是爱雷鬼胜于爱祖母
Maybe I did that night.
可能那一晚是这样的
And now she's dead because of you.
然而现在她因你而死
Oh, my God, is she actually having a fit?
噢 我的天呐 她这是痉挛了吗
No, it's just the booming voice of self-doubt.
不 那只是自我怀疑的巨大响声
I'm sorry, Grandma.
对不起 奶奶
I just love the dub.
我只是太爱那混音了
Why are we so wet?
为什么我们湿答答的
Because you Tom Daley-ed into a puddle.
因为你跳水进了一个水坑
Why did we go to a puddle? Because your brother's a dogger.
为什么我们要去水坑里 因为你哥是个性窥狂
Why are we so wet? Guys, she's looping.
为什么我们湿答答的 各位 她开始自我循环了
We've hit stage six.
我们到了第六阶段了
Is that a curry house doing a breakfast special?
那是个做特♥价♥早餐的咖喱屋吗
That's a mirage. There's no curry house on this road.
那是个海市蜃楼 这条路上没有咖喱屋
You can't mirage a curry house.
你不可能幻想一个咖喱屋吧
You mirage a complete twat.
你能幻想出一个傻♥逼♥吗
Right, let's get in there and get a bhuna.
好吧 我们进去吃印度咖喱
Curry breakfast?!
咖喱早餐
There's a second time for everything AND it will sober her up and
任何事都有第一次尝试 而且这会让她清醒过来
we'll end up saving time. Bosch!
算下来倒能省时间 太棒了
I actually don't really like spicy foods.
实际上 我真的不喜欢辛辣食物
Get some fucking chips then!
那就他妈的吃些薯条
As a side and we'll share.
当配菜 我们分着吃
Whatever you like. We haven't got time for a curry!
你想怎样就怎样 我们没时间吃咖喱
There's always a time for a curry.
吃份咖喱总是有时间的
Not when my driving test is...
不是这时候 我的驾照考试
almost in the past. You know what?
基本上错过了 你知道吗
Fuck it. It'll just be the same as last time.
去他妈的 只会和上一次一样
I'll get overexcited, do 80 on a B road
我会过于激动 在B级公路上开80英里
and end up pulling deer chunks out of my radiator.
结局就是我从散热器里往外拔鹿的碎尸
Alison, if you quit now,
Alison 如果你现在退出
this whole quest will be for nothing.
这整个使命都将没有意义
Why am I so wet? You fell in a puddle!
为什么我湿答答的 你掉进水坑里了
Fuck! Come on, Alison.
他妈的 来吧 Alison
Imagine what it would be like to drive yourself to Odeon.
想想你能自己开车去电影院的场景
You're right. I could get my own pick and mix.
你说的没错 我可以买♥♥自己一个人吃的零食
And then we wouldn't keep brushing hands in the bag accidentally.
这样我们的手就不会在袋子里一直不小心碰到一起了
Yeah, accidentally. OK, guys, I'm fucking doing it!
是 不小心 大家伙 我他妈的就这么干
Cheers! No, stop drinking.
干杯吧 不 别喝了
Oh, got it, yeah. Company, march.
噢 懂了 伙伴们 前进
Guys, this place is massive.
各位 这地方真大
There's this whole other area back there that's completely empty.
这背后有一整片区域 完全空荡荡的
At first, I thought it was a mirror, but turns out
一开始 我以为那是镜子 可结果
it's the whole function room. Who has a curry function?
这整个都是宴厅 谁会举办咖喱宴会
Actually, I would love that.
实际上 我喜欢
Please come here for my funeral.
请来这里参加我的葬礼
Why is it always a funeral with you?
为什么总是把葬礼挂嘴边
Why is it never a function when you're alive?
为什么你活着的时候从来不办宴会
I just like the idea of everyone missing me and talking about me
我只是喜欢每个人思念我 谈论我
and having a lovely curry.
还吃着美味的咖喱
Fine, we'll have a curry at your funeral.
好 我们会在你的葬礼上吃咖喱的
Or Pizza Express in Bath.
或者巴思的外卖♥♥披萨
Ultimately, it's your day.
归根到底 这是属于你们的日子
I just had the weirdest chat with your mate.
我刚和你同伴进行了一次最诡异的对话
Bosch!
棒极了
She kept saying, "We're cool,"
她一直说 我们没什么
and then she actually... Tried to kiss you.
然后她竟然 想要亲你
Yeah. Stage 6.5 temporary lesbianism.
对 第6.5阶段 临时女同
You don't always get that one.
不是每次都能见到的
Hello, Alison. Eat your naan.
你好 Alison 吃你的馕去
Mm. Excuse me. Can I get a Cobra please? Sophie?
抱歉 能给我来个眼镜蛇吗 Sophie
I've actually got a bit of a headache.
实际上我有点头痛
Morph brought some paracetamol. It's in my bag.
Morph带了些扑热息痛 在我的包里
Is that my shish? Here you go.
那是我的烤串吗 给你
No! Don't, don't...! Oh, God!
不 别 别 噢 老天啊
Morph, what the fuck? Yeah, Morph, what the fuck?
Morph 你搞什么 就是啊 Morph 搞什么啊
What the fuck?
搞什么咯
I haven't found a dog poo bin.
我还没找着狗粪垃圾桶
Why have you got a dog turd?
你怎么会有狗屎的
It's OK. It's OK.
没事 没事
It's not an actual dog turd, it's human.
这不是真正的狗屎 这是人屎
Shit!
见鬼
That's fucking gross! Mate!
这太他妈的恶心了 老兄
Fuck's sake!
去他妈的
I couldn't just leave it on the street, could I?
我不能就把它留在街上 不是吗
Yes, you could! Who does a poo on the street...
可以留的 谁会在街上拉屎
actually?
究竟是谁
It's disgusting! It's...
太恶心了 这
Are you fucked? Are you sick in the head?
你见鬼了吗 你脑子有病吗
I mean, what's wrong with you?
你到底什么毛病
Are you, like, some kind of animal?
你 就像 你是什么畜生吗
Yes, Sophie. I am, in fact, an animal.
是 Sophie 事实上我就是个畜生
I've had problems with my bowels for many years now.
我的肠道有问题 已经好多年了
At the age of five, I was told I had IBS.
我五岁的时候 知道自己得了肠易激综合征
I can't control it...
我没办法控制
It's fine. I've got this.
好了 我来搞定
It was me. I do street dumps. Semi-regularly.
是我 我随地大便 算是半个习惯
It's how I roll. It's a part of who I am.
我就是这么活的 这是我本性的一部分
And if you can't deal with it, then,
如果你不能面对它 那
well, I guess we shouldn't be together.
我想我们不应该在一起
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well done, mate. Thank you.
干得好 哥们 谢了
Is that my shish? NO!
那是我的烤串吗 不要
Nice of them to give us the hot towels.
他们真好 还给我们热毛巾
I could've done with more mints though.
再多来点薄荷糖就更好了
Did it really...? Yeah.
它真的 是啊
Let's go inside, let's go to bed and never speak of this again.
进屋吧 去睡觉 然后再也不提这件事了
Or... cheeky fry up?
或者 吃个丰盛的早餐
How can you want to eat after that?
经历过那种事情 你怎么会想吃东西
Stage seven -- a bacon.
第七阶段 培根
Sorry about Sophie, mate.
关于Sophie 伙计 我深表遗憾
Yeah. I should've listened to you.
是啊 我应该听你的话的
You know, there was a moment then, where just for a second
当时有一瞬间 就在那一秒
I thought she was going to be OK with it.
我以为她会觉得这事没什么
Was that before or after she was covered in shit?
是在她被泼粪之前还是之后
Before.
之前
Definitely before.