我们的第一名得主是Mary Lee的白巧克力iPad
Verian, I thought we were announcing the winners together.
Verian 我以为我们俩要一起宣布获胜者的
And I thought the Berry Man needed his space.
可是我以为浆果人需要一些个人空间
I like you, Verian. I really do. Good. Me too.
我喜欢你Verian 真的 太好了 我也是
But I'm the Berry Man now.
可是我现在是浆果人
I have responsibilities to this village.
我必须为这个村庄负责
My...penile desires have to come second.
我 鸡鸡的欲望只能排在那之后
So there are...penile desires? Of course. Oh!
所以你还是有 鸡鸡的欲望的 当然 哦
I may be the Berry Man but I'm still a man.
我虽为浆果人但我依然是个男人
But there are rules that must be obeyed.
只是有些原则依然应该坚守
No, look, if it's about the village rule,
不 听着 如果是村庄的规定
then, technically the
那么 理论上来说
administration tent is outside the parish boundaries.
行政帐篷是在教区管辖范围之外的
No, the parish boundaries
不 教区范围
finish at the crossroads just past the Co-op.
在过合作社的十字路口就截止了
Yep. Now. But they were extended to there in 1872. 1872.
对 这是现在 但1872年他们就扩建到那里了 1872年
And as the office of the Berry Man was created in... 1695...
而浆果人的办公室建于 1695年
..It predates the boundary change.
先于地界变动
So in the administration tent, the parish rules...
所以在行政帐篷区 教区规则
Do not apply... Do not apply.
并不适用 并不适用
Oh, watch the costume. You're not the Berry Man in here. Argh!
小心别弄坏这套服装 你在这里可不是浆果人 啊
Fly, my pretties! Be free! Spread some fucking rabies!
飞吧 美人们 拥抱自♥由♥ 传播狂犬病
These bats are broken. They're not going anywhere.
这些蝙蝠都有毛病 他们哪都不愿意去
I think they're sleeping cos it's daytime. Grrrr!
我觉得是因为白天它们都在休息 呃
Fuck it. I'm freeing a bat today.
去他妈的 我今天一定要放飞一只蝙蝠
They're not having any of it, are they? Absofruitly not.
它们一点都没天赋 是吧 绝对没有
What the hell are you doing?! Saving the bats, Sarah.
你们在这干什么 拯救蝙蝠啊 Sarah
What your boyfriend said he's doing,
你男朋友嘴上说他在做好事
when actually he's just being a massive wank stain.
其实他只是在当大混♥蛋♥
I thought you were doing tarot. Way past that, mate.
我以为你在做塔罗牌占卜 早就没干了 姐
I've got two tampons up my arse. What?
我屁♥眼♥里塞了两根卫生棉条 什么
For another time.
改天解释
Hey, guys, these bats are really delicate, OK?
你们俩要知道这些蝙蝠很脆弱 好吗
You have to look after them. And you have to give them milk.
你们得照顾他们 你们得给它喂牛奶
And it has to be dairy. Dairy. Come on, little fella.
而且必须是奶制品 奶制品 来来 小家伙
Come on. That's OK. No-one's going to harm you now.
过来 没事的 没人会伤害到你了
Ssh, ssh. It's all right, little friend.
嘘嘘 没事了 小家伙
Oh, I found your trunk.
哦 我找到你的"大树干"了
Yeah. And it's full of sap.
是啊 它充满了汁液
What is that?
那是什么
You're a bad, bad Berry Man.
你这个坏坏的浆果人
Yeah, I'm about to get a whole lot worse. Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是啊 我还要变的更坏 哦 是吗 是的
Oh, your branch is so hard. Yeah.
你的树枝真坚硬 是吗
Oh, burst my berries.
哦 我要发射浆果了
Shower me in berry juice!
让我沐浴在你的浆果汁里吧
Oh, yeah. Oh, shit, yeah.
哦 好 哦 操 好啊
Oh, shit. Yeah. Oh, shit. Yeah. Oh, shit.
哦 操 好啊 哦 操 好啊 哦 操
Shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Yeah.
操 哦 操 哦 操 哦 操 好啊
Harvest my bounty!
收获我的恩赐吧
Oh, my God. I nearly squashed this bat.
哦 天哪 我差点捏死这只蝙蝠
Holy shit!
我了个操
That was rather a lot. Ohh...
那一下真是猛啊 啊
There's the hat. Jacket...thing.
这是帽子 还有外套什么的
And, er... Probably best keep the trousers. Yeah. Yep.
还有 呃 你还是留着这条裤子吧 是啊 是啊
Shame. Shame. Shame.
耻辱 耻辱 耻辱
Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!
耻辱 耻辱 耻辱 耻辱 耻辱
Argh! All right! Ow!
啊 够了 嗷
Ow! All right, all right. We get the idea! Agh! Fucking...
嗷 够了 够了 我们知道了 嗷 妈的
At least we didn't kill...
至少我们没有杀死
What was his name again? Pipistrelle 579.
他叫什么名字来着 伏翼属579
Yeah. Him.
是啊 就是他
But you did kill his mother. And without her, he'll surely die.
但是你杀了他的母亲 没有了她 他肯定会死
Well...
这个
..Do you think I could buy you a drink? Sarah.
我能请你喝一杯吗 Sarah
Hurting me is one thing, but hurting bats, that's another.
伤害我是一回事 但是伤害蝙蝠就是另一回事了
Just goes to prove what I've always known.
恰好印证了我一直以来的观点
That the most dangerous animal in the world is the human being.
那就是世界上最可怕的动物就是人类
Bullshit, mate. Crocodile.
别胡扯 兄弟 应该是鳄鱼