So...
那么
Nestonbury, we meet again.
内斯顿伯里 我们又见面了
...you think the same freedom applies
你认为同样的自♥由♥
to somebody who has an unendurable, in their judgment, condition?
适用于自认为已经处于忍♥无可忍♥境地的人们
Would you fuck Paxman?
你愿意上Paxman吗
Repeatedly.
翻来覆去地操
Really?
当真
I thought you liked cool guys with... tattoos.
我以为你喜欢酷一点的 有纹身的人
Oh, I do... Oh, thank God.
哦 是的 哦 谢天谢地
...but Paxman is another level.
但Paxman是另一个级别的
Mmm. The whole quizmaster vibe,
嗯 问答节目主持人的气质
how he never backs down when he knows he's right.
一旦知道自己是正确的就绝不让步
And you know he's packing heat.
而且你知道他带着枪呢
That's why they give him such a big desk.
因此他们给了他那么大一张桌子
You are a lover. Borrow Cupid's wings and soar with them.
你正处于恋爱之中 借丘比特的羽翼来飞翔吧
All right, dickheads.
好了 混♥蛋♥们
Oh... my... God...
哦 我的 天哪
Kent effing Blackwell!
Kent 妈蛋的 Blackwell
All right, mate lose the hardon. Sorry.
好了哥们儿 别硬了 抱歉
Alison. That's where my sunglasses went!
Alison 原来我的太阳镜在这啊
Nah. Caught these in Brizzle.
不是啦 在布里兹托买♥♥的
That's what we call Bristol, there.
我们称之为布里斯托
Sarah.
Sarah
What? OK.
啥 好吧
Anyway... I'm moving back.
随便啦 我要搬回来了
Right, so being a DJ worked out, then?
所以 你实现了当DJ的梦想咯
Yeah, totally fucking worked out.
对啊 完完全全的实现了
So much so you've come back home?
实现得打道回府了
Yeah. Wow.
是啊 哇哦
A real live DJ living in Nestonbury.
在内斯顿伯里遇见一个活生生的DJ
I know, mate. Get used to it.
我懂 哥们儿 慢慢习惯吧
Come for the old room back.
我来是想要回原先的地盘儿
Mate, you can stay as long as you like.
哥们儿 你想呆多久都可以
Oh, he can, can he?
哦 他可以 是吧
Er, it's my shop too!
呃 这也是我的店
Chill out, Alan Sugar.
别激动 Alan甜心
I can pay the rent.
我会付租金的
Soon as I get my job back at Bird Zone.
我一拿回在鸟区的工作 就会付的
Will they have you back, though?
但他们还会要你吗
Didn't you give a pelican some acid?
你不是给一只鹈鹕喂了些迷幻药吗
Yeah.
对啊
Tried to fuck a buzzard.
它吃了就试图操秃鹫来着
**Woo! Y'all gon' make me lose my mind*
*哇哦 你快让我失去理智
**Up in here, up in here*
*就在这儿 就在这儿
**Y'all gon' make me go...*
*你快让我
Things are going to be so epic now Kent's back.
Kent归来了 一切都会和史诗一般精彩
You are such a gimp for him.
你这么偏爱他吗
No.
不
He's my oldest friend and he's always had my back.
他是我的老朋友 而且他总是很挺我
Like that time he melted all your Warhammer figures?
比如熔掉你所有的战锤游戏手办
Yeah, to teach me how sad they were.
没错 那是在告诉我那些手办有多悲剧
Look, Kent's all right.
其实吧 Kent没问题
You're just being all Dawson's Creek about it because you two...
你们俩表现得跟<恋爱时代>一样 是因为你俩
Were fucking pissed and it didn't mean anything.
我俩喝醉了 根本不代表什么
Ok...
好吧
Any change, then?
有找钱吗
From a tenner?
十英镑还怎么找
That's fine.
好吧
Mmm...
嗯
So what have you chumps been up to?
你们几个傻蛋最近忙活啥呢
Still coming here every night
还是会每晚来这里聚
and doing the pub quiz on a Thursday?
然后每周四来玩酒吧竞猜
No. The...
没有 那个
pub quiz was cancelled because...
那个酒吧竞猜被取消了 因为
a lot of the same questions started coming up.
不少竞猜的问题开始重复了
Yeah. Mostly about Nazis.
对啊 主要是关于纳粹的那些
Even the music round.
就连音乐环节也在重复
And the picture round. And the...
还有图画环节 还有
Nazi round.
纳粹也在重复
So, just kicking round the shop, then?
所以 你们只是在酒吧打发时间吗
Thought you were going to India? I am.
我以为你要去印度呢 我要去的
I'm just saving up.
我只是还在存钱
Obviously doesn't want to go, then. Obviously.
很明显 你是不想去 很明显
Yeah, fucking do, actually. Especially now you're back.
妈的 我想去 尤其是现在你又回来了
Ooh!
哦
Well, to get my decks I sold pills.
为了买♥♥票 我卖♥♥过药丸
Probably a bit hardcore for you, though.
可能对你来说有点太重口了
Yeah, probably. No.
对 很有可能 不
No, I'm... I'm well hardcore. I'd... I'd sell pills.
不 我 我很强的 我也能卖♥♥药丸
I just don't know anyone that could, like, hook me up.
不过是没有人 给我牵线搭桥
I do. Want me to text my dealer?
我来 需要我给我的毒贩子发信息吗
No, no, no-- don't worry about it. It's cool...
不 不 不 别在意这个 没关系的
Sent. Brilliant.
已经发了 真棒
Got to through with it now. Yeah.
现在不得不体验一下了 对啊
Sooner the better, mate.
我都迫不及待了 伙计
Whoa, whoa, come on, guys.
喔 喔 得了 伙计们
It's the first time we've all been together in over a year.
都一年多了 我们这是第一次聚齐
We should celebrate that.
我们应该庆祝一下
With a proper old-school Neston big one.
用内斯顿最传统的方式
**Still ain't got my marbles.*
*还不够劲儿
Great night. Great night.
今晚棒极了 今晚棒极了
Classic Neston.
内斯顿的经典范儿
Standard.
合格
**Still ain't got my marbles.*
*还不够劲儿
Oh, come on, mate. It's only fucking Bird Zone.
哦 得了吧 伙计 不过是个该死的鸟区
All right, Jason. Bye.
好吧 Jason 再见
Twat. Got your job back, then?
笨蛋 找回原先的工作了
Well, they want me to come in for an interview, which is bollocks,
他们要我去参加面试 这完全是瞎扯
cos I know for a fact that Danny's got his GCSE mocks coming up,
我知道Danny马上就要参加中考的模拟考试了
so they definitely need cover.
所以他们肯定需要替班
Well, they'd be lucky to have you.
他们有你真幸运
Thanks, mate.
谢啦
All right, Morph. A new needle's going in.
好了 Morp 要用一个新针头了
I say new-- I got it off eBay so it might be a bit wonky.
说是新的 其实是在易趣上买♥♥的 可能会有点毛病
OK. What?
好吧 什么
And it's going in your spine so breathe in.
正在往你脊椎里纹 所以深吸气
Alison, wait. Can't...
Alison 等一下 能不能
"Morpheus..."
"Morpheus"
"Morpheus..."
"Morpheus"
"..Listen..."
"听着"
"Morpheus!"
"Morpheus"
Greetings, Morpheus.
你好 Morpheus
Sean Bean!
Sean Bean
No. Not actually Sean Bean.
不 不是真的Sean Bean
I am your subconscious mind,
我是你的潜意识
manifesting itself into the form you trust the most.
以你最信任的形象呈现在你眼前
Makes sense.
有道理
I am your spirit guide.
我是你的灵魂向导
And I have a gift from the spirit world.
我从灵魂世界带来了一份礼物
Really?
真的
Come closer.
靠近点
Don't be shy.
别害羞
Come closer.
靠近点
What was that?
那是啥
A wake-up call, lad.
这是在打醒你 孩子
You've been a right donkey about this Alison lass.
你一直为Alison这姑娘当牛做马却吃力不讨好
Don't... Don't have feelings for Alison.
没 对Alison没好感
So you've never dreamed about taking her to
那么你从没梦见过
the top of the Empire State building on Valentine's Day,
情人节带她去帝国大厦顶层
waiting till everyone's gone and then losing your virginity
等到人群散尽之后 抵在十便士的付费望远镜上