你应该先查一下团购
Did you just look down again?
你刚是不是又往下看了
No. Just accidentally.
没 就不小心
Get out of my head, Sean Bean!
赶紧从我脑子里出去 肖恩宾
Brain Box '2005.'
智盒游戏 2005
Easy. Miley Cyrus.
太简单了 麦莉赛瑞斯
You sure it's not Hannah Montana?
你确定不是汉娜蒙塔娜么
Hannah Montana was the character in the show, you fucking goon!
汉娜蒙塔娜是电影里的 你个傻♥逼♥
OK. Miley Cyrus.
好吧 麦莉赛瑞斯
Well done, Alistair
干的真好 Alistair
Just press the button before we've all decided.
我们决定之前你就把按钮按了
But you said... I was presenting a debate,you helmet.
但是你说 我就是想开始一场辩论嘛 你个蠢货
For the group to discuss.
让大家一起讨论下
But we thought you were team captain,
可我们以为你是组长啊
I mean you made a pretty big deal out of that.
你对这事很小题大做
Yeah, because I'm better than him. And I can prove it.
是 因为我就是比他强 我能证明
Chins. We both take it in turns to punch each other in the face til one of us gives up.
下巴 我们轮流互相打脸 直到其中一个认输
I don't know if I want to do that.
我不知道我想不想玩
What?! You scared or something?
哈哈什么 你害怕了还是什么
Gonna piss yourself, like you did in my paddling pool?
是不是吓尿了 像你之前在我的泳池里一样
I just thought we were having a nice night.
我只是觉得我们本来玩儿得好好的
Yeah well, we are not, we are having a fight
哼 我们不好 我们要来一架
So and why has that happened, then?
所以 为什么要打
Because someone needs to realise who rules the fucking roost around here.
因为某些人得明白谁他妈才是老大
Alright guys, why not get your dicks out and measure them instead?
好了 要不你们直接把小鸡鸡掏出来比比大小
We don't wanna do that! I don't... No. Come on.
我们不想干那个 我不想 不 快点
You punch me first.
你先揍我
You want me to punch you? Yeah.
你想让我揍你 嗯
What in your face? Yeah.
什么 打你脸 没错
With, like, a closed fist?
用攥得紧紧的拳头
Yeah. OK. Come on, then!
对 好吧 快点
Hit me! Then we'll see who the big man is.
快打我 让我们看看谁才是真正的老大
OK. Um, look...
好吧 呃 你听我说
If you wanna be the big man, you can,
如果你想当老大 你当然可以
because I'm pulling out.
因为我退出
Look, you're prepared to do this. I'm not.
你准备做这事儿 但我没有
So, congratulations, you win...big man.
所以恭喜你 你赢了 老大
Shake on it.
握个手吧
OK, I'll shake on it.
好吧 我跟你握
Fuck!
我♥操♥
What was that?
你刚干了什么
A punch.
打你啊
While we were shaking hands? Yeah.
当我们正在握手的时候 没错
I did that.
我打了你
Blackwell!
Blackwell
Alistair!
Alistair
Let's go and get in the hot tub! He's fucking me in the ear and he doesn't really mean it.
我们赶紧去泡澡吧 他妈的打我耳朵跟我闹着玩呢
Hoo!
呼
**Ooh, New York...*
*噢 纽约
Alison.
Alison
I've got something to tell you and I want everyone to hear.
我想告诉你一些事而且我希望每个人都能听到
I love you.
我爱你
I've always loved you.
我一直都爱着你
And I can't live another moment without you knowing.
你再不知道我的心意我真的就活不下去了
Bloody hell, Morph! And there's more.
我天啊 Morph 我还没说完
As tomorrow's Valentine's day, I am taking you...
因为明天是情人节 所以我准备带你去
It's OK, you can drop the act.
没关系啦 你可以不用演了
The plan worked.
计划成功了
We're back on!
我们和好了
Really? Yeah, it was quite romantic, actually.
真的吗 是啊 说实话还挺浪漫的
He told me he missed me, then cut off a lock of his hair
他告诉我他很想我 还剪了他的一缕头发
and tied it to mine while I was tugging him off in the bogs.
然后我在厕所帮他打飞机的时候他把他头发和我的系在了一起
Aye.
没错
Ohhh!
喔
Well, that is...smashing!
真是太震惊了
Really fucking smashing!
真♥他♥妈♥让人震惊
Bloody hell!
我♥操♥
Mazel tov!
恭喜
So, hot tub?
所以 去泡澡吧
You make an honest woman of her!
你最好对她好一点
Well...early days, so...
还早 你懂的
Eh?
好吧
Sorry.
不好意思
I've got shaking hands and shit.
我他妈还得跟他握手做些有的没的
Even when he's being the smaller man he has to be the bigger man
他当个小人的时候还装得很大度
Maybe you should have a little cry about it.
你要不哭一下
He's a prick! Is he, though? Or maybe you're just being jealous
他是个贱♥人♥ 是吗 或者你只是嫉妒他而已
Jealous?! Of him?!
我 嫉妒他
It's just...
哎 就是
I sleep on your couch, and I've never got any fucking money.
我睡在你的沙发上 而且我他妈还一分钱赚不到
It's not that bad.
没那么糟啦
You're penguin master!
你是企鹅大♥师♥啊
No. I made that up.
不是的 那是我编的
I'm assistant penguin master.
我是企鹅大♥师♥的助手
Does the penguin master need an assistant?
企鹅大♥师♥还需要助手啊
Not really.
也不是
Just makes me clean up the fish and shit.
就让我清理鱼啊什么的
Even the fucking Moomin's doing better than me!
他妈的姆明都混得比我好
All right, OK, so maybe he's got all this stuff,
好吧 也许他混得不错
but...he's still a Moomin.
但他也只是姆明而已啊
And he looks up to you.
而且他崇拜你
Still want to fucking get him, though.
不过还是想打败他
Are you...pissing?
你在尿尿么
Right in his paddling pool!
就在他的池子里
OK. I'm doing it too!
好吧 我也要尿
Not on me! No, I'm pointing it that way!
别尿我身上 不 我朝另一边尿
Point it that way.
朝着那尿
Hit a warm spot!
好暖和
That's weird.
真是奇怪
It's an online check-in request from BA on the shop email.
是个网上订单确认 从BA发过来的电子邮件
It's probably spam. Don't even read it!
估计是垃圾广♥告♥ 别打开看
Well, no. Apparently there's two tickets booked to New York
不是的 明显是明天情人节
for tomorrow on Valentine's Day
去纽约的两张机票
Give me the phone - I'll show you it's fake.
电♥话♥给我 我给你看这是假的
It looks pretty real, passenger one is you and passenger two is Alis...
看着挺真的 一个乘客是你 另一个是Alis
..Stair!
Stair
Alistair.
Alisair
Alistair.
Alistair
Me? Yeah.
我 对没错
You're with me, buddy!
你跟着我走吧 兄弟
It was supposed to be a...
本来这应该是一个
..Surprise
惊喜的
to say thank you for...
为了表达对你的感谢
..Such a great night.
因为你给了我们这么美妙的夜晚
It's a bit weird, mate.
这有点奇怪啊大兄弟
No, no it'not. It's the normal thing one friend does for another, Kent.
不 不奇怪 一个朋友为另一个朋友做点好事儿而已
For Valentine's Day? That was a Groupon. The date was arbitrary.
在情人节 票是团购的 日期不重要
So, Alistair, what do you say?
所以 Alistair你怎么说
Because I can easily cancel it and I might be able to get a refund
因为我取消这个很容易 然后说不定还能退款
Well... Bloody hell, Morph!
我天 Morph
I...I'd love to!
我 我当然愿意
This is really happening!
真的回不了头了
We...we...
我们 我们
are going to New York together.
要一起去纽约了
In four hours! Mazel tov!
四个小时之内 真是特别棒呢
The Big Apple!
大苹果城
**Start spreading the news*
*开始奔走相告
**I'm leaving today*
*我今天要离开
**I want to be a part of it*
*我想成为它的一部分
**New York...*
*纽约
New York City, Times Square baby!