剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
上帝保佑你
Bless you.
不好意思 他有点流感
Sorry. He's got a touch of flu.
是啊 最近流感盛行
Yeah, it's going round.
躺下来睡一会儿 好吗
Just have a little lie-down. That's it, yeah?
要去什么好地方吗
Are you going somewhere nice?
只是想离开一阵子
Just getting away for a bit.
去个没人能找到我的地方
Somewhere no-one can find me.
听起来太棒了
God, that sounds great.
我们要去度假
We're off on holiday,
-去法国南部 -不错嘛
- to the south of France. - Oh, nice.
乘长途客车可得好一阵子
It's a long way by coach.
我知道
I know.
只是...
It's just, you know...
环境问题嘛
..the environment.
是啊 这值得所有人注意
Yes, we should all think of that.
说来可能有点蠢 但我...
I don't want to sound like a twat, but I just...
我就是觉得
you know, I do think that
我们都有责任 真的
we've all got a responsibility. I just do.
不会 你说得对
No, you're right,
我们所有人都有责任
we do. We all do.
那你为什么还要生下他呢
Why did you have him, then?
你说什么
Sorry?
人类是二氧化碳的主要制♥造♥者
Nothing uses carbon like a first-world human.
而你却生了一个
Yet you created one.
为什么 你为什么要这么做呢
Why? Why would you do that?
他这一生将产生515公吨♥的二氧化碳
He will produce 515 tonnes of carbon in his lifetime.
那可是40辆卡车的载重量
That's 40 trucks' worth.
相当于6500架飞机飞往巴黎的排量
Having him was the equivalent of nearly 6,500 flights to Paris.
都够你每年坐90次飞机了
You could have flown 90 times a year,
你这辈子几乎每周都可以坐飞机往返一次
there and back, nearly every week of your life,
这都比不上他的出生对环境造成的影响大
and still not had the same impact on the planet as his birth had.
-但我不认为...-更不用提
- Yeah, but I don't think... - Not to mention
还有各种杀虫剂 清洁剂
the pesticides, detergents,
塑料用品的大量使用
the huge quantity of plastics,
以及用于他供暖的核燃料消耗
the nuclear fuels used to keep him warm.
生他就是个自私的行为
His birth was a selfish act.
太残忍♥了
It was brutal.
你已经连累了其他人要因此而受苦
You have condemned others to suffering.
其实你如果真关心环境问题...
In fact, if you really cared...
那你就该立刻割开他的喉咙
what you'd do is cut his throat open right now.
-你说什么 -或者我也可以代劳
- Excuse me? - Or I could do it for you.
我可以拿出我的刀
I could take out my knife,
在他脖子上轻轻一划 然后走开
make an incision in his neck, walk away.
我去坐我的大巴
I'd get my coach over there
而你则为了人类的未来
and you would have done
牺牲小我 完成大我
more than your bit for the future of humanity.
我现在就可以帮你
I could do it now.
瞧我还在这儿啰嗦 应该快发车了
But look at me chatting. I think they're about to leave.
希望他能熬过流感
I hope he gets over that flu.
但或许他根本不该熬过去
But maybe he just shouldn't.
他们都是潜伏特工
They are sleeper agents.
训练有素 极其忠诚
Trained. Brainwashed.
如果我被选中 我会接到一个电♥话♥
If I am chosen, I will receive a call.
我会去到德纳姆的一个停车场
I will go to a car park in Denham.
会有辆车在等我
A car will be waiting.
里面是极其致命的俄♥罗♥斯♥流感变种
Inside is an extremely deadly variant of Russian influenza.
让杰夫宣布疫苗日吧 一切都会顺利的
Tell Geoff to announce V Day. Everything's going to be fine.
他们知道了 我们必须付钱
They know. So, we have to pay.
两千万现金可是一大笔钱
20 million in cash is large.
素瑞迪欣给你一年的量 贝姬
A year's worth of Thoraxin, Becky.
虽然不能完全治愈 但还是能缓和症状
It's not a cure, but it's taking care of the symptoms.
快他妈吃我的薯条
Eat my fucking chip!
你把我变成了幽灵
You turned me into a ghost.
我对你做同样的事会怎么样
What if I did the same to you?
快跑 杰茜卡 拜托
Run, Jessica! Please!
两面神将令疫苗无法生效
Janus stops the vaccine from working.
-不不不 这不... -听我说
- No, that's not... - Listen to me.
我们手里的疫苗基本是没用的
The flu vaccine we have is practically useless.
-行动 -召他回来 阻止他
- Commence. - Call him back now! Stop him!
你不能开枪打我 只有我知道他是谁
You can't shoot me. I'm the only one who knows who he is.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
米尔纳
Milner!
-他们说他挺不过来了 -什么
- They've said he won't make it. - What?
真的吗
Really?
杰茜卡她怎么样了
Jessica? How's she?
不好 她一句话也不说
Not good. She hasn't said a word.
她第一次见到了她的爸爸
She meets her dad for the first time,
而他却想杀她的哥哥
and he tries to kill her brother.
天哪 这就是家人
God. Families, eh?
格兰特怎么处理
What are we going to do about Grant?
达格代尔说他会照顾他
Oh, Dugdale said he'd have him.
给他个安稳的环境什么的
Give him a stable environment or something.
你知道这都是你的错吧
You know this is all your fault?
反正你可以召集你的人手
Well, you can get your mates
立刻去亡羊补牢 对吧
to start putting it right now, can't you?
我们得聊聊这事
We should talk about that.
伊恩·约翰逊的母亲
The mother of Ian Johnson
今日表示希望她的儿子
is expected to make an appeal today
主动投案自首
for her son to give himself up.
伊恩·约翰逊因涉嫌谋杀乔·杜卡瑟
Ian Johnson is wanted for the murder of Joe Ducasor
及自己的哥哥罗伊·约翰逊而受到通缉
and for the murder of Roy Johnson, his own brother.
特丽萨·约翰逊稍后将出席记者招待会
Theresa Johnson will be speaking later at a press conference
试图劝说儿子投案自首
in an attempt to persuade her son to hand himself in.
是这样 我刚和莉亚通过话
Right, so, I just spoke to Leah,
情况相当不妙
and it turns out things are bad.
米尔纳打给的那个人是专门受训
The person Milner called is trained to release Russian flu
为了在那五个秘密地点释放俄♥罗♥斯♥流感的
from five secret locations all around the world.
对于他的身份我们毫无头绪
Now, we have no idea who he is,
但计划是要他在疫苗日前一天释放病毒
but the plan is that he does it just before V Day,
所以我们有九十天来找到他
which should give us 90 days to find him.
但莉亚说要是他察觉到任务存在任何危险
But Leah says that if he feels his mission is in any danger...
他就会执行二号♥方案
..there's a secondary protocol.
告诉他二号♥方案是什么
Tell him the secondary protocol.
二号♥方案就是立即释放病毒
The secondary protocol is release immediately.
他会先确定流感罐的位置
He'll start to get the locations of the flu canisters,
一旦他把它们找齐...
and when he has them all...
那就尘埃落定了
Well, that's it.
他现在正小心观察着
Now, he'll be watching.
网络 媒体等 一切动静
The network, media, everything.
如果我们知道的消息泄露了一丝一毫
If the slightest hint gets out that we know
就会有上百万的人为此丧命
millions will die.
也就是说我们不能利用网络来找他
Which means we can't use the network to find him.
那要怎么找他
Then how do we find him?
我们必须这么做 一起
We have to do it. Us.
他们一共有三个人
Look, there's three of these men.
被选中的人会立即潜藏起来
The one that gets chosen goes straight into hiding.
我见过那三人中的一个 保罗
Now, I met one of the three, Paul.
他在一个购物中心工作
He works in a shopping centre.
我们去那儿
We go there,
如果他不在了 我们就能知道
and if he's not around, well, then we know
他就是我们要找的人
he's the one we're looking for.
伊恩
Ian...
我们之间有过分歧
we've had our differences,
有些事情我...
and there's things that I am...
深表歉意
...sorry for.
但现在我们是一条战线上的人了
But we're on the same side now.
我必须说明一点 威尔逊
Just to be clear, Wilson.
我们不是一条战线上的 明白吗
We're not on the same side, OK?
另外别管那些人叫"那三人"了 好吗
Oh, and don't start calling them "The three", OK?
这又不是什么《指环王》三部曲
It's not Lord of the fucking Rings
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表