剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
It works, doesn't it?
虽然不能完全治愈 但还是能缓和症状
I mean, it's not a cure, but it's taking care of the symptoms.
为了拿到这些 我得做什么
And what do I have to do for it?
我保证不会像上次那样
Nothing like last time, I promise.
不会让你去拿回手稿
I'm not asking you to get the manuscript,
不会让你背叛你的朋友
I'm not asking you to betray your friends.
你先下来吧
Just help me now downstairs...
贝姬
... Becky.
你好
Hi.
我要签给谁
Who's this to?
滚你丫的
Oh, piss the fuck off!
这可是美人计 你得让他看到点美色啊
This is a honey trap, show a bit of fucking honey!
这人是谁来着
Who is this guy again?
托尼·布拉德利
Tony Bradley.
一个碌碌无为的科学家
An utterly mediocre scientist.
我跟他是大学校友 他就是个白♥痴♥
I went to college with him. He's a moron.
但是突然之间
And out of nowhere he's
他居然写了本关于迪尔综合症的权威著作
written the definitive book on Deel's syndrome.
我读过 写得特别好
I've read it. It-It's brilliant.
所以呢...
So...?
他就是个白♥痴♥
So he's an idiot.
书里的那些内容肯定都是他剽窃的
The knowledge in that book, he's stolen it!
贝姬 我是个天才
Look, Becky, I'm clever.
想想那些知识在我手里会发挥多大用处
Think how much more use that would be in my hands.
这是因为你心生善念
And this is out the kindness of your heart,
要帮助迪尔综合症患者
to help Deel's victims?
那倒不是 我只想要夺走他的资料
No. I want to take what he's got,
自己写本书 挣一大笔钱
write my own book and make a shitload of cash.
如果我不帮你呢
And if I don't help you?
国家医疗系统在临终规划这方面
Well, the NHS does some
做得还是很不错的
wonderful things around end-of-life planning.
好吧
Right...
抱歉
Excuse me.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Oh, hi.
贝姬
Becky.
天哪 你好风趣
God, you're so funny!
-是吗 -是啊
- Am I? - Yeah.
从来没觉得自己风趣
Didn't think I was!
天啊 你要干嘛
Jesus Christ, what are you doing?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我弄了把这个
I've got this.
操 你哪里弄来的
Fuck! Where did you get that?
克里斯汀 是你吗
Christian, is that you?
你弄把枪干什么啊
What have you got a gun for?
为了射人
It's for shooting people.
你们俩是一起的吗
Are you two together?
操 不是
Oh, fuck, no.
不是的 没有
Not like that, we're not.
你从哪弄到的
Where are you getting this?
我读了你的书 你根本不可能懂那些
I've read your fucking book. You don't know any of this.
我是个受尊敬的科学家
I am a respected scientist.
你才不是
No, you're not.
好吧 你自己也不是什么
Yes, well, you're hardly
诺贝尔奖得主啊 克里斯汀
a Nobel Prize-winner, are you, Christian?
那是因为我恶鬼缠身
That's because I've got demons.
而你不过是个灵长类动物
You're just a knuckle-dragger.
不 针对迪尔综合症
No! I have painstakingly
我进行了艰苦卓绝有理有条的研究
and methodically researched Deel's syndrome,
于是有了某些飞跃
and I have made...certain leaps.
我是靠自己完成的 只有我
And I did it on my own, just me.
起来
Get up.
天哪 这里跟地牢一样
Jesus! It's like a dungeon.
你跟他上♥床♥了吗
Are you having sex with this man?
没有
No!
好吧
All right, look.
五个月前 我正在上课
I was in the middle of a class about five months ago
他突然就走进了教室
and he just walked in.
开始在黑板上解方程式
He started doing equations on the board.
我完全摸不着头脑
I had no idea what was going on.
但他写的东西真是不可思议
But the stuff was incredible.
于是我就把他带回家 给他点吃的
So I brought him home, gave him some food.
他就一直工作
He kept doing it.
后来我发现跟迪氏病有关系
I realised it related to Deel's.
我就想 这应该出版
And I thought, well, it should be published.
他怎么会知道迪氏病
How would he know about Deel's?
他说的哪国话
What language is that?
不知道
I... I have no idea.
他不会说英语
He doesn't speak English.
我猜他的名字是 安东
I think his name is, er, Anton.
咱们走吧 这里感觉不安全
Let's get out of here. This doesn't feel safe.
好
Right, well...
安东 来
Anton, come on.
咱们离开这儿
Let's get you out.
这样 拉着他的手
Right, hold his hand.
我要把你们的手绑起来 这样能避人耳目
I'm going to tie your hands together. It's inconspicuous,
而且两个人绑起来不容易跑
and it's hard to run when you're tied to another human being.
不要
No!
你♥他♥妈♥自己绑
You fucking do it.
我能走了吗 拜托让我走吧
Can I go? Can I just go now, please?
贝姬 你能不能不要再捣乱了
Becky, will you stop messing around?!
好吧 那你得拿枪
Right, well, you'll have to have the gun.
你真是个混球
You are such a twat.
拜托放我走吧
Can I just go now, please?
等我们得到数据 你就可以走了
We need information first, then you can go.
我刚来这儿的时候
When I first came here,
每天有一个小时 他们会让我去另一个房♥间
they used to let me go up to another room for an hour every day.
那儿有个窗户 可以看见外面的云
There was a window there, I could see clouds outside.
他们现在不让我去了
They took it away because...
因为我伤了人
..I hurt people.
你喜欢云吗
Do you like clouds?
我相信你父亲的事业
I believe in what your father did.
我相信两面神
I believe in Janus.
但是我要坐下来跟你说 他对你做的
But am I going to sit here and tell you that what he did to you...
是对的吗
was right?
不
No.
我不会那么说
No, I'm not.
你想过要孩子吗 杰茜卡
Did you want children, Jessica?
他让你没了父亲
He denies you a father
又让你不能有孩子
and then he denies you children.
我会是个什么样的母亲啊
What kind of mother would I have been?
你会是个伟大的母亲
You'd have been a great mother.
我不可能做母亲
I couldn't have been a mother.
你有那么多爱
All that love?
你会是个优秀的母亲
You'd have been amazing.
我们没有时间了 杰茜
We're running out of time, Jess.
你准备好告诉我了吗
Are you ready to tell me?
你为什么不直接伤害我呢
Why don't you just hurt me?
你不该被那样对待
That's not what you deserve.
就是...不应该
It just...isn't.
...属于一个世界性的疫苗接种计划
..Of a worldwide vaccination programme.
病毒在四处传播 不断增加
These diseases are everywhere on the increase,
肺结核的死亡人数很可能
and it's now possible that TB deaths
在五年内超过疟疾的死亡人数
may overtake malaria deaths within five years.
呃...没错
Er...y-yes.
没错...这很...
Yes, that's...that's, um...
糟糕
..Bad.
都是因为疫苗的运输问题
It's all about transport with the vaccines.
冷藏链必须保持不间断
The cold chain must remain uninterrupted,
也就意味着需要冷藏车 冷藏船等等
and this means refrigerated trucks, ships...
那些地方都很远 很难实现
These places are remote, it's...it's hard.
的确 干得好 你们做的很好...
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表