剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
这样他们才能让每个人都打疫苗
That's how they get everyone to take the vaccine.
而这
And...
就是证据
This is proof?
我们认为这显示了卡维尔到底做了什么
We think it shows what Carvel did to it,
就像种族主义分子那样
like the racist bit.
我们觉得 如果把这个给他们
We reckon if...if we take them that,
他们可能会停止
then they might, like...stop.
他们也可能会杀了我们
Or they might kill us.
所以 米尔纳
So, Milner...
米尔纳是兔子先生吗
Milner's Mr Rabbit?
这一切都是她做的
She's responsible for...for all this?
她耍了我们
She played us.
她在杰西卡手上
Jessica has her now.
话说 她去找你了
She's gone to find you, in fact.
他们认为你跟卡维尔在一起
They think you have Carvel.
她藏了个手♥机♥在你外套里
She hid a phone in your jacket.
该死 格兰特穿着我的外套
Shit. Grant's wearing my jacket.
等等 她什么时候藏了个手♥机♥在你外套里
Well, hang on. When did she hide a phone in your jacket?
我
Oh, I...
我来这的时候 见到了她
I-I came here. I saw her.
你都没提过
Right. You never said?
我没时间说
Well, yeah, I didn't get time.
你♥他♥妈♥的再说一次
I beg your fucking pardon?!
抱歉 现在真要说这个吗
Sorry, is this really the time?
不 你给我闭嘴 你为什么没说
No, shut up, you! Why didn't you say?
不 这不是我♥干♥的 我对天发誓
No, this...this isn't me. I swear to Christ.
-走 走 快点 -我的天
- Go! Go! Go! Come on! - Oh, my God!
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
趴地上
Get on the floor!
趴地上
Down on the floor!
趴下 别动
Get down! Do not move!
还好吗
All right?
他给你的
He gave that to you.
那又怎样 太他妈蠢了
So what? It's fucking stupid.
你不该老说脏话 小孩这样不好
You shouldn't swear so much. It's not good on a child.
我不是小孩 你个鸡♥巴♥
I'm not a child, you cock.
该死 我们得杀了他们
Oh, shit. We gotta kill 'em now.
规矩点 别说脏话
Just behave and don't swear.
你们好啊
Hello there.
去死吧 妈♥逼♥的
Go fuck yourself, fuck-chops.
少他妈对我指手画脚
Fucking tell me what to do.
继续啊 开枪
Go on, do it.
你害怕了 他们看到我们了
You lost your bottle. They saw us.
你四处乱晃
You're wandering around
想找什么破屋子给你♥爸♥爸看
to find some fucking hut to show your daddy.
他都不记得你了
He can't even remember you.
你现在该安静点
You should be quiet now.
为什么 你要怎样 杀了我吗
Why? What you gonna do? Shoot me?
我已经死了 伙计
I'm already dead, mate.
而且 你不能杀了你的搭档
Anyway, you can't kill your partner.
-你不是我的搭档 -我就是
- You are not my partner. - Yes, I am.
-我现在就跟你一样 -你跟我不一样
- I'm like you now. - You are not like me.
别说了 我就是
Stop saying that! I am.
把枪给我 把枪给我
Give me the gun. Give me the gun
我回去做给你看
and I'll go back and show you.
皮耶特
Pietre?
皮耶特
Pietre?
很快就没信♥号♥♥了 你要怎么找到他们
There'll be no reception soon. How will you find them?
我会想到办法的
I'll figure it out.
我想也是
I imagine you will.
你逃跑的方式
The way you escaped was...
真是令人难以置信 杰西卡
was incredible, Jessica.
你现在还可以站到我们这边
There's still time to come with us.
看来你还没明白现在的状况
You don't seem to get the dynamic here.
你被捆住了 我手上有刀和枪
You're tied, I've a knife and a gun,
我会杀了你
and I'm going to kill you.
那我怎么还活着
So, why am I still alive?
你害怕他不会跟你说话吗
Are you scared he won't talk to you?
你在想着那事吗 那个调整
Has it been on your mind? The adjustment?
你是不是一直在想他放了什么在你身体里
Do you keep wondering what it was he put inside you?
当你看到你父亲时 杰西卡
Don't lose control of yourself, Jessica,
别失控
when you see your father.
你的感觉
Your feelings...
如果我现在失控会怎么样
What if I lose control now?
你以为我会害怕被伤害吗
You think I'm scared of being hurt?
你以为我们为什么要做这事
Why do you think we did this?
菲利普的确是个天才
Philip was a genius
但我们为这事牺牲了一切
but we sacrificed everything for this.
包括我吗
Including me?
你们这一代人太自私了
Your generation's so self-absorbed.
没人会给菲利普·卡维尔刻碑立像
There'll be no statue to Philip Carvel.
没人会知道他的名字
No-one'll know his name.
但我们都会因为他而得以存活
But we'll all survive because of him.
你不会
You won't.
你活不下来
You won't survive.
我该相信这个吗 米尔纳在哪
And I'm supposed to believe this? Where's Milner?
威尔逊 他们没开玩笑
Wilson, you need to take them seriously.
他们说的都是...
What they're saying is...
米尔纳在哪
Where is Milner?
怎样 你打算严刑逼供吗 威尔逊
What, you gonna torture us, Wilson?
没错
Yeah.
也许吧 我也许真会 贝姬
I might. I might do, Becky.
俄♥罗♥斯♥流感确有其事
Russian flu is real.
它是一种60年代发明的精神病病毒
It's some psychopathic weaponised virus from the '60s,
他们打算将其大范围传播 你知道吗
and they're going to release it, did you know that?
什么 你已经知道了
What? You did? You knew?
我们有疫苗
We have a vaccine.
但还是有些人会死 不是吗
But some will die, won't they?
多少人 威尔逊 会死多少人
How many, Wilson? How many people will die?
那好吧 我们就用太阳电池板
I tell you what. Let's just get solar panels.
回收废纸 都把玻璃瓶送到回收站去
Recycle our paper. Let's just go to bottle banks.
-你这语气真像列茨 -列茨是对的
- You sound like Letts. - Letts was right!
你们的问题在于 乐意去相信这世界很好
Your problem is that you want to think that the world is nice,
只要我们团结合作就能生存
that we can all just get along, co-operate!
人类他妈什么时候合作过
When the fuck have we ever done that?
威尔逊 两面神不是你想的那样
Wilson, Janus is not going to do what you think.
它是一种人种改良的方式
It's a form of eugenics. The numbers...
我是来找米尔纳的
I'm here for Milner.
我知道她和杰茜卡在一起 我知道她来过这
I know she was with Jessica, I know she was here,
我也知道你们能找到她
and I know you know how to find her,
所以我再问你们一遍
so I'll ask you again.
-在哪里 -兔子先生
- Where... - Is Mr Rabbit.
你要问的是兔子先生吧
Where is Mr Rabbit?
让我们单独聊聊
Leave us a moment.
不如让我试试吧 威尔逊
Why not let me have a go, Wilson?
我效率很高的 你很清楚这一点
I can be very effective. You know that more than anyone.
我说让我们单独聊聊
I said leave us.
遵命 队长
Aye-aye, skipper.
我的天啊 你为什么那么说
Jesus Christ, why did you say that?
如果让他听见了
If he heard you...
我哥哥昨天被杀了
My brother was murdered yesterday.
我现在没有为他哀悼 我没有
I'm not grieving. I'm not trying
试图联♥系♥我妈妈 看看她怎么样
to get in touch with my mum to see how she is.
我没有傻坐着回忆过去的美好
I'm not sitting and thinking of all the good times.
我在这里
I'm here,
试图找到杀害他的人
trying to get in touch with the people who murdered him.
我在这里 就因为那幅画上的数字
I'm here because of the numbers on that drawing.
所以你♥他♥妈♥得听我们的 威尔逊
So, you need to fucking listen, Wilson.
好了 我已经发给莉亚了 等着吧
OK. I've sent it to Leah. We'll wait.
如果什么也没查出来
But if that comes back as nothing,
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表