剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表
我希望你能告诉我
I would like you... to tell me.
其实还有另一种解决方式 杰茜
Because there is another way, Jess.
我们的科学家说 如果他们能切开你的大脑
And our scientists say that, if they can cut open your brain,
就能找到答案
they'll find it.
我一直拖着他们不要这样做 杰茜
I'm holding them off, Jess.
为什么
Why?
为什么不索性把我脑子切开
Why not just cut me open?
我不希望你受到伤害
I don't want you hurt.
你是你父亲的女儿
You are your father's daughter.
我父亲的女儿
My father's daughter?!
他把这东西植入我体内
He put this thing in me.
我对他来说不过是个基因存储器而已
I was nothing but a genetic container to him.
不 你错了
No. You're wrong.
他是爱你的
He loved you.
你好啊 哥们儿
Hello, matey.
别紧张 就我一个人
It's all right. I'm alone.
我还以为你死了
I thought you was dead.
差点儿
Nearly.
我的胳膊废了
Lost the use of my arm.
神经性损伤
Nerve damage.
我的肺也完蛋了
My lung's all messed up.
我现在对任何人都没多大用处了
I'm not much use to anyone now.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
不太容易
It wasn't easy.
你现在还真是谨慎
You're being discreet.
那包里装的什么
What's in that bag?
衣服
Clothes.
一些食物
Bits of food.
我不断在换地方
I move around a lot.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
这是什么
What is this?
藜麦
Quinoa.
这是一种超级食物
It's a super-food.
是啊
Yeah.
超级
Super.
我们以前那个包还在吧
Still got our old bag, then?
用它装工具正合适
It's good for tools.
我现在是水管工
I'm a plumber.
不错 不错的工作
Nice. Nice work.
这类工作就得心思缜密
Sort of thing that appeals to a meticulous mind.
你这样有多久了
How long's all this been going on?
4个月了
Four months.
我们在一个酒吧里遇见的
We met in a pub.
他们喜欢我
They like me.
我很安静
I'm quiet.
可不
Yeah!
你的确是很安静
You certainly are quiet.
你有挣扎着去调整自己吗 阿比
Have you struggled to adjust, Arby?
我有
I have.
我知道这很奇怪 但是
I know it's odd, but...
我像着了魔似地不停刷牙
...I brush my teeth obsessively.
就好像我们做过的那些事困在了我体内...
Like the things we did are caught in me...
在我嘴里 或是
...in my mouth or...
你怎么样
What about you?
没有 我刷牙的次数和正常人一样
No, I just brush the normal amount.
我觉得生活可以继续 李
I think...we can move on, Lee.
我是说
I mean...
-一切都结束了 -结束
- it's all over now. - Over?
什么 那场火吗
What, that fire?
得了吧
Come on.
你以为那种事就能阻止他们吗
You think a thing like that stops them?
他们卷土重来了
They're starting again.
一切都没有结束
Nothing's over.
我多少知道一些
And I know things.
例如
Example...
我知道他们想要你
I know they want you...
做一件事
...for a job.
他们想除掉一个人
There's someone they want got rid of.
他们想让你动手
They want you to do it.
但是
But...
我已经退出了 李
...I'm out, Lee.
就像你一样
Just like you.
退出
Out?
我没有退出
I'm not out.
谁说我退出了
Who said I was out?
你永远不能退出 阿比
You're never out, Arby.
这不是个好主意
Not a good idea.
我发誓它不是
I swear it isn't.
你们好啊
Hello, you.
你好
Hello.
我叫李
I'm Lee.
我是阿比以前的一位老朋友
I'm an old friend of Arby's from the old days.
阿比跟我说了好多你的事
Arby's told me all about you.
-阿比 -一个绰号♥
- Arby? - A nickname.
我们曾经一起共事
We used to work together.
他没跟你提过我们一起工作过的事吗
Has he not told you anything about our work together?
这位神秘先生会跟我提吗 你开玩笑吧
Tell me about it? Mr Mystery? You've got to be kidding.
他确实爱玩儿神秘
He does love a mystery.
那个包里装的是什么
What's in that bag?
-阿曼达 别那么没礼貌 -没事的
- Amanda, don't be rude. - Oh, that's not rude.
好奇心值得鼓励
Curiosity should always be encouraged.
这样吧 阿曼达
I tell you what, Amanda...
不如你自己打开看看吧
why don't you open it up and have a look?
那是什么
What on earth is that?
笑气[一氧化二氮]Dental gas.
那是个样品
It's a prototype.
我现在的公♥司♥卖♥♥这东西给牙医
I work for a company that sells to dentists.
放在桌子上吧 亲爱的
Pop it on the table, love.
你用这个干什么
What do you do with it?
当小朋友不照顾好自己的牙齿
when little kids don't look after their teeth
让牙齿腐烂时
and they get rotten,
我们就会让他们睡觉
we have to make them sleep.
但愿永远不会用在你身上 好吗
Let's hope we never have to use it on you, eh?
你们要喝点茶什么的吗
Do you want tea or anything?
我不用了 泰丝 我待不久
Not for me, Tess, I won't be long.
我打算快点吃完离开这里
I intend finishing here very soon.
我想起来我的电子烟放哪了
I just remembered where my electronic fag was.
你知道吧 所有的这些
You see, all this...
都不是属于你的
It's not for you.
你明白的吧
You know that.
这只是个美好的假期
It's been a lovely holiday
这里和这里的人 你将永生难忘
and you'll never forget it, or the people you met here.
但现在是时候回家了 阿比
But it's time to come home now, Arby.
而且你永远 永远也不能回来了
And you can never, ever...come back.
正如大家所知
As you all now know,
柯瓦特今天已经正式被接管
Corvadt has today gone into administration.
但作为俄♥罗♥斯♥流感疫苗的唯一生产商
But as sole manufacturer of the Russian flu vaccine,
我们相信柯瓦特是不允许失败的
we believe that Corvadt cannot be allowed to fail.
所以 我已经决定
So, I have taken the decision
柯瓦特将得到救助
that Corvadt will be bailed out.
从今天开始 我们会生产疫苗
As of today, we are making the vaccine.
并且会以前所未有的速度进行
And this will happen at an unprecedented pace.
所以 如果俄♥罗♥斯♥流感爆发了
So, if Russian flu strikes,
你们将受到保护
you will be protected.
请记住这点
It is with this in mind,
同时 我非常荣幸地介绍新任临时CEO
I am very pleased to introduce the new temporary CEO,
一个拥有多年经验
a man with years of experience
并且对俄♥罗♥斯♥流感非常熟悉的人
and someone who is intimately familiar with Russian flu -
迈克尔·达格代尔先生
Mr Michael Dugdale.
好了 也不算很糟嘛 对吧
There we go. Not so bad, was it?
虽然你看起来像个跟班的
剧集 | 乌托邦(2013) | 导航列表